blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Am I under the assumption it's better to play the older version with the 14 chapters since I assume the other is a rework at least if I want to see content that is too come and maybe go back play the rework after since it's a lot shorter?
It's worth playing but there are some issues which have been mentioned here often. It's supposed to have multiple paths to take but at certain points, those paths cross over when they shouldn't. I haven't been able to finish it yet.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Am I under the assumption it's better to play the older version with the 14 chapters since I assume the other is a rework at least if I want to see content that is too come and maybe go back play the rework after since it's a lot shorter?
For your own sanity just play the new version and perhaps use some sort of gallery mod to just jump to most of the scenes in the old version.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like Tac and it is always recommended even when it has its flaws because it can help you understand the game and so that the wait for tacos updates does not become so burdensome, it will also help you compare both versions, :giggle:
yeah what my original plan was to do but just asked incase one version was not worth it since gonna be my first playthrough. I did a quick skim / skip through both versions and I couldn't tell a difference other than additional scenes / content and better models from what I could tell. Which was the other reason I got curious what version to play.

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yes you are right!
Playing the game with the same development timeline created by the author of the story puts you in a position to have the best experience through the game's history
for now CH14 full and CH15 is the best release to play because it contains about 6+ months of story content,

just for the record you can also do the download of the very-first release that was aborted to create the first remake

Tacos is the third attempt to create a great game and I'm sure this final release will be the best one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Samzilla

May 26, 2020
I hate when there is no simple download, like when I have no clue what to download first, if I need to download all of them, just the last one, or what. I'm really tired of seeing this in more then one thread, Why is there no simple way to explain to people who have never played this games before what they should download first and what should not

Reactions: ClubbaWang

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I hate when there is no simple download, like when I have no clue what to download first, if I need to download all of them, just the last one, or what. I'm really tired of seeing this in more then one thread, Why is there no simple way to explain to people who have never played this games before what they should download first and what should not
yeah wish they would add a note or something. But this one was easy to figure out once I realized the first one was a rework since I skimmed through both with the skip button to see which had more content.

There another game on that has 3 different downloads and each one is called something different. season, Episode then act since that one that doesnt keep it the same for all the names of the downloads makes it so confusing lol.

Samzilla

May 26, 2020
yeah wish they would add a note or something. But this one was easy to figure out once I realized the first one was a rework since I skimmed through both with the skip button to see which had more content.

There another game on that has 3 different downloads and each one is called something different. season, Episode then act since that one that doesnt keep it the same for all the names of the downloads makes it so confusing lol.
yes I got angry today and had to put a replay because this is the fourth game today. i tried to download it, but I had the same issue idk what is wrong with a simple note added to show ppl what they need to download and what they should not
and am sorry to bother you but if i download the TACOS ver "idk why the fk its called that" do i need to download chapter 14 and 15? or are they included?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yes I got angry today and had to put a replay because this is the fourth game today. i tried to download it, but I had the same issue idk what is wrong with a simple note added to show ppl what they need to download and what they should not
and am sorry to bother you but if i download the TACOS ver "idk why the fk its called that" do i need to download chapter 14 and 15? or are they included?
The main file is the rework. ch 14 is 1-14 which is the bulk of the content yet to be seen in the rework and 15 is sperate I think is what was completed before the rework as it is short. I honestly just started the game a few days ago for the first time but I did skim through all of them b4 I played lol. I'm going to play 1-14 then 15 then the rework tho could probably skip the rework since it only has like 4 chapters. But probably still worth checking out.

Reactions: Samzilla

Samzilla

May 26, 2020
The main file is the rework. ch 14 is 1-14 which is the bulk of the content yet to be seen in the rework and 15 is sperate I think is what was completed before the rework as it is short. I honestly just started the game a few days ago for the first time but I did skim through all of them b4 I played lol. I'm going to play 1-14 then 15 then the rework tho could probably skip the rework since it only has like 4 chapters. But probably still worth checking out.
thank you for explaining that it really helped

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
It was even more confusing when "TAC Chaptor 1-10 Old" as download option was also present in the first post!
This questions appears from time to time as the first post of this thread is still lacking information!

TAC chapter 14 full fixed contains the chapters 1-14 - most content so far
TAC chapter 15 is a standalone game which is the continuation of TAC chapter 14 full fixed but no save file from previous version is needed.
  • here the dev decided to make a cut as the story of the game got out of controll - too much content from demanding patrons and many other things that disturbed the story
TACOS [part x(4) contains all previous parts (1-3)] is a rebuild of the above TAC versions but with the intention of the dev to tell the story of an adventurous couple how he, Microm3d always wanted.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
All the versions look the same for me!
What am I missing?
... the story is the same for all 3 release... (they are in the same thread)
but the new one comes with new scenes and different dialogs and renders

...if you downloaded all the 3 releases you ara missing nothing... and you have all theinputs to understand about what thegameis talking about...
if you are looking for the 5th remake ;) ... it is not started yet:p

We have to wait for the new Tacos-part-5 update.
for more info you can join in his patreon page

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
[/QUOTE]

Please, where can I find these different downloads?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Please, where can I find these different downloads?

i think you messed up your quote but looks like it was from a post I wrote. I was more talking about another game that makes some of the downloads confusing i don't want to mention the name as don't want to go off topic.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I have a doubt and maybe it also crosses your mind too, it might be a lie that he wants to see Anne have sex with other men and what he wants is a free pass to be able to have sex with many women without Anne getting angry. and to achieve this he convinces her to open up too, maybe he was getting tired of only having sex with Anne, I hope he doesn't want to be like his father, that would be shit just thinking about it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have a doubt and maybe it also crosses your mind too, it might be a lie that he wants to see Anne have sex with other men and what he wants is a free pass to be able to have sex with many women without Anne getting angry. and to achieve this he convinces her to open up too, maybe he was getting tired of only having sex with Anne, I hope he doesn't want to be like his father, that would be shit just thinking about it.
Its possible. I don't remember seeing anything that indicates the MC was up to that. He is duplicitous in cheating only if you make him really. I just don't see it as a thing but you never know as we don't know all the endings to come.

Don't say that! I don't want my MC to be like Martin ugh. I have a family member like him, I'd rather not go there as an MC either :sick:. I would like to inherit Martin's money though ;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't finished my first playthrough yet but from what ive played I doubt that would be the case because you can decline sex with alot of random women and play faithful like im doing. While Im not done I feel like there would of been a few one on one encounters with women being forced on you while maybe there could be one I haven't gotten to yet I feel like it would of happen by now since I played over 1/2 of the chapters.

What i think is more likely is he doesn't want Anne to have sex with men when he isnt around. I noticed he seemed like he started to get a bit of a jealously vibe when she went to New York and I think with Malcom as well. But I think that may be reading to much into something that isn't there and he truly wants a open relationship but does get jealous from time to time when she is away or he doesnt get any from Anne for awhile while she is having "fun".

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What I'm saying is something I notice in both versions because it is difficult for him to satisfy Anne, but when he does it with other women he does satisfy them, demonstrating the wear and tear he refers to in the prologue, but the opposite of what I believed, when Anne begins to open up and He finds the space to have sex with other women without any reproach from her, making him feel freer and improving sex between them but with the negative consequence of creating a dangerous distance for the couple, it is a thought that I always had and wanted. share with you :)

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes