Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The more I see you guys talking about Kelsie the more I think I made the right decision and restarting to make a second save where I let the MC cheat / sleep with other women Anne doesn't know about. Not gonna lie Kelsie was a part of the reason for that but mostly I just changed my mind and didn't want to miss out on any content while I let Anne play the cheating path. Plus this way Ill have a save to see the difference between cheatings Anne and normal Anne. Though I suspect not gonna be much of a difference other than scenes with Martin and Ryan which ive seen the Ryan part already.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
My advice to you who is never deprive yourself of any content, try to take all possible routes to be able to fully enjoy each title you play, especially this game, which, even with its flaws, I consider it the best game of this genre :)
yeah I rarely do it depends on the game some games I got for max content first run or the second run. The whole being married thing in this game made me want to go for the faithful run / low content first initially since it didn't feel like a game id have trouble deciding a LI lol.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
yeah I rarely do it depends on the game some games I got for max content first run or the second run. The whole being married thing in this game made me want to go for the faithful run / low content first initially since it didn't feel like a game id have trouble deciding a LI lol.
That is my preferred path as well. There aren't many VNs that have a good faithful path. Usually its short and lacklustre. There are a few exceptions of course. Like you I restarted and did the same thing. I really like Kelsey for the MC over a cheating wife, she respects him and has obvious feelings for him, an important combo even in a make believe world . :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What you would give to have a scene with Kelsie where they can have a date where there is dinner, dancing and they end up romantically making love with her, as a bonus that she send the photos to Anne so she can see the difference with those shit story he told us before going to sleep :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That is my preferred path as well. There aren't many VNs that have a good faithful path. Usually its short and lacklustre. There are a few exceptions of course. Like you I restarted and did the same thing. I really like Kelsey for the MC over a cheating wife, she respects him and has obvious feelings for him, an important combo even in a make believe world . :LOL:
I agree especially if picking the cheating route for Anne, id think id like to pick a bad ending for Anne / one you end up with someone else when going that route. Hard to forgive her cheating on you with Martin especially after the MC makes it clear he is off limits.

But her normal route I can deal with the few times cheating is forced since those ones weren't repeats and felt like she just neglected to mention them and I can understand a slip up with that lifestyle. Also from my quick speed run it seemed like most of the instances she is able to cheat you were actually able to make her not cheat if you didn't want her to. I could be wrong and missed something.

Kind of funny while typing this I realized how much I like Anne as a character even on her cheating route I don't think I can hate her but still couldn't forgive her. Yet almost any other LI I would probably hate them. Which I find surprising personally because she isn't the best LI out there by any means, yet I find she is just a straight up fun and enjoyable character. Which is enough for me to maybe give her a highish spot on my personal LI list like top 30.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I agree especially if picking the cheating route for Anne, id think id like to pick a bad ending for Anne / one you end up with someone else when going that route. Hard to forgive her cheating on you with Martin especially after the MC makes it clear he is off limits.

But her normal route I can deal with the few times cheating is forced since those ones weren't repeats and felt like she just neglected to mention them and I can understand a slip up with that lifestyle. Also from my quick speed run it seemed like most of the instances she is able to cheat you were actually able to make her not cheat if you didn't want her to. I could be wrong and missed something.

Kind of funny while typing this I realized how much I like Anne as a character even on her cheating route I don't think I can hate her but still couldn't forgive her. Yet almost any other LI I would probably hate them. Which I find surprising personally because she isn't the best LI out there by any means, yet I find she is just a straight up fun and enjoyable character. Which is enough for me to maybe give her a highish spot on my personal LI list like top 30.
You want the character to be likeable. At the start I liked Anne the character a lot, by ch15 I didn't like her at all, and still don't. Hence why I want my MC to end up with another character I do like, the sweet Kelsey. I admit I have an issue with wives cheating with family members.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You want the character to be likeable. At the start I liked Anne the character a lot, by ch15 I didn't like her at all, and still don't. Hence why I want my MC to end up with another character I do like, the sweet Kelsey. I admit I have an issue with wives cheating with family members.
You may be right don't want my opinion to change we will see when I finally finish the last few chapters and the game isn't fresh on my mind. But also I think a big part of it is I treat Cheating path Anne and regular Anne like 2 different characters.( I do this in another games when it's applicable) Not sure if you do or don't. So easier for me currently to like 1 version of her alot if that makes any sense.

ps - sorry if our back and forth starting to get annoying since it's about the same subject just you seem really chill to talk to and always nice to see another perspective.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You may be right don't want my opinion to change we will see when I finally finish the last few chapters and the game isn't fresh on my mind. But also I think a big part of it is I treat Cheating path Anne and regular Anne like 2 different characters.( I do this in another games when it's applicable) Not sure if you do or don't. So easier for me currently to like 1 version of her alot if that makes any sense.

ps - sorry if our back and forth starting to get annoying since it's about the same subject just you seem really chill to talk to and always nice to see another perspective.
All good you're not annoying at all. I enjoy other perspectives. I envy you, I'm not good at seeing different versions of characters. Its something I am trying to expand upon especially in the realm of VNs where their are different versions of major characters. I like about VNs that they are a different form of media in that regard. They are not single perspective focused like RPGs or novels, etc. You can have different versions of characters along different paths. I've struggled to grasp that.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Out of curiosity when do you think it went downhill because I'm playing my first playthrough slowly I been enjoying every minute of it so I honestly haven't put to much thought in the story or whatever. Only thing so far that has bugged me more than anything else I noticed is certain dialogue that pops up assumes the MC's has done something when in fact I didn't. That or some of that dialogue is there on purpose and is trying to show how the MC and Anne has a lack of communication and just full of assumptions not sure which.

Currently on either chapter 10 or 11
For me it went downhill with TAC from the point where Chapter 13 got divided into days (Chapter 13 -> Chapter 13 Tuesday -> Chapter 13 Wednesday->...).
It might for me also a bit earlier with the implementation of the schoolboy Luke.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I started to notice it in chapter 10, but in chapter 13 the meaning of what I was playing had already been lost and chapter 14 was a downhill disaster in history. It was no longer important, it was only important to see Anne have sex with everything she met. will cross
The character I like is Nicole, but I recognize that it's going to be quite difficult to have an ending with her due to her closeness to Anne, so I guess I'm going to have to steal Kelsie from Grumpy. :ROFLMAO:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I started to notice it in chapter 10, but in chapter 13 the meaning of what I was playing had already been lost and chapter 14 was a downhill disaster in history. It was no longer important, it was only important to see Anne have sex with everything she met. will cross
The character I like is Nicole, but I recognize that it's going to be quite difficult to have an ending with her due to her closeness to Anne, so I guess I'm going to have to steal Kelsie from Grumpy. :ROFLMAO:
In TAC, I could imagine Nicole only in a triangle relationship with MC and Anne as she got somehow the permission from Anne to seduce MC.
After the dildo party at Nicole's place it wasn't that ponderable any more to get those three in a serious relationship...may be Nicole also got pregnant and those three (four) live a happy adventourous life after all somewhere.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
They be fighting words!!!!!!! I'll sick my clan of Australian drop bears on to you :LOL:

• Haha

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I'd have to agree with Leongen43's answer. Different people have different opinions on when it started. It depends on one's perceptions I suppose. Most agree things were off the rails by ch14.
It definitely went off track before that. I have not even been able to make it that far in the game (ch 14). Again, I'm here for the sharing/swinging not the cheating/cucking. Right now I stopped at the resort. Where again she cheated and didn't tell you about it. Even though her faithful stat said she was faithful. I also didn't like being forced onto the yacht trip. Plus her saying she felt 'love' while fucking another guy? BS. And all through this playthrough I have not had the MC get together with anyone other then Anne.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
so definately the lack of ground rules was a big reason the game went to shit in my opinion. of course there were more.
The lack of ground rules is unique.
All other games with a similar plot comes with ground rules..

you can play tons od swinging/sharing games with a couple that make the background rules you are talking about.

in TAC or TACOS the background rules... is only ONE MAIN RULE : they are made only by the MC and almost all the men Anne fucks with, are decided by the MC (except for rare cases that make sense in certain plot paths example she may react unexpectedly if she disagrees with her husband.)
Everything that happens to Anne, happens because of the protagonist's choices

There are only a few points where the choices are made by Anne only and it is obvious bc otherwise if she should be able to make choices for herself only, the game would become a multiple protagonist game.
This is male protagonist game.. this is the main background rule in this story... I think is not so easy to do that... in fact in the old release there are scenes where Anne has choices... and maybe she will have choices also in tacos when the unfaitfull stats will be avaliable also fot her

While I respect your opinion mine is different....

I think the rules are made day by day only by the MC and Anne can only accept what the MC want but she can react in unexpected ways if she disagrees with... this makes this story unique... there are no games like this...
Simply this is a particular and specific couple who decided to go down a rare path that is only in this game ...my opinion is that these very quirks make the story interesting and different ...
it makes people think and creates controversial reactions ...

this is exactly the purpose of the developers!

He deliberately created a male protagonist who drives males players crazy because he is a man with principles that deviate from the common way way of being a stereotypical male

It is the perfect game to be in a forum where people can express their personal opinions--even the most controversial ones.
I think this is what the author deliberately wants.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes