88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
what I find wrong by reading in many of your comments is that it is not only Anne who has to tell her husband everything because in an equal relationship the husband also has to tell his wife everything ...

if the husband doesn't tell her anything I don't see why she has to tell him everything ... especially if he doesn't ask her to do so ... because if you notice well The MC doesn't always ask Anne to tell about how was her day ... or rather in the beginning he always asks her what she did but after months he doesn't ask her anymore ... this for a wife is like telling her that he doesn't love her anymore

many of you talk about basic rules that must be in an open relationship.... but the first rule in a relationship is to tell each other everything
ALSO THE MC MUST TELL TO ANNE THE GIRLS HE FUCKED ON HER BACK!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
How I would like mircom3d to listen to you and let us tell her what we do with other women like she does with her stories where we then masturbate her and that she settles for just that like she did with us, I hope she likes it when we tell her what we had Better sex with other women than with her, I'm sure she'll feel happy for us, right? :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The only man she does not tell to him in the old version is Martin....
The MC knows everything about the others (although not explicitly told in the story

this following pics are from thesave I upload for you in my previous post ..
and should be enough to clarify all your doubt!
View attachment 2980146
On this night they seem to have told all the escapades even the ones they had forgotten about....
after all in 6 months of open relationship and working days it can happen to forget to tell something.. since now after months it is becoming normal to fuck with others
anyway in CH14 they are as the pic shows you
View attachment 2980149

if you use my save and follow the dialogues you'll understand you'll get to the point where they tell each other everything before they go to the club night for swinging couples

in any case while Anne tells her husband everything he does not do the same with her and this will create problems at the end

in CH15 there is a famous scene i have posted many times that proves that the MC does not know ONLY ABOUT MARTIN!
View attachment 2980171

this was one of the most important causes of the rework because what was supposed to be the second season did not take some aspects into account... basically the various paths coming from the first season could not be respected.

a successful example of second season is instead in Anna Exciting Affection where the developer managed to create a season 2 that respected the choices made previously...

instead Mircom failed to do so and decided to abort the full game and create a new rework.
O i know about that scene my post was more referring to prior to the relationship reset when the have they have the talk. But I wlll say she is at least more honest than the MC when sleeping around as the MC. Only a few times I think she doesn't say anything. And I agree with your post after this one completely
How I would like mircom3d to listen to you and let us tell her what we do with other women like she does with her stories where we then masturbate her and that she settles for just that like she did with us, I hope she likes it when we tell her what we had Better sex with other women than with her, I'm sure she'll feel happy for us, right? :LOL:
That actually would be a nice change and a better dynamic for the couple as well as a better mechanic to determine if the MC is faithful in the same sense could give us a choice to lie / not tell her. Especially cause there been a couple times I wish I could tell her but the MC never does.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
what I find wrong by reading in many of your comments is that it is not only Anne who has to tell her husband everything because in an equal relationship the husband also has to tell his wife everything ...

if the husband doesn't tell her anything I don't see why she has to tell him everything ... especially if he doesn't ask her to do so ... because if you notice well The MC doesn't always ask Anne to tell about how was her day ... or rather in the beginning he always asks her what she did but after months he doesn't ask her anymore ... this for a wife is like telling her that he doesn't love her anymore

many of you talk about basic rules that must be in an open relationship.... but the first rule in a relationship is to tell each other everything
ALSO THE MC MUST TELL TO ANNE THE GIRLS HE FUCKED ON HER BACK!
:ROFLMAO:Except she never asks him who he's fucking, Tony. :ROFLMAO:Anne doesn't care at all. :unsure:The only thing she might be interested in is whether Tony is fucking the girls at work.:ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
In the two scenes with Nicole and Kelsie, Anna demonstrates all her selfishness, it's another of those sides that makes everyone hate Anna
haven't noticed that with Nicole yet she seems to support Nicole even pushes us on her on the 3 scenes ive seen with Nicole. However I can see that changing in the last bit of the game I have left but yeah she was jealous of Kelsie for sure. Even if she starts to act selfish like you say I like Anne alot so far might change in the last 3 chapters I got to play but I dont think my opinion will change. I thought she is a fun character sure she could use better character development but overall alot of enjoyment from scenes with her and not just talking about her lewds scenes even tho that is like 1/2 of her scenes haha.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
haven't noticed that with Nicole
Anne's reaction to Nicole depends on how you've played the game up to that point. She's encouraging about the early encounters, but there's a later one where Anne's response to finding Nicole sleeping (with Tony) in their marital bed depends on the state of her relationship with Tony. She can be just fine with it, or she can be angry about it, and people incorrectly assume that the reaction they got is canonical, when in fact there are different paths.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Anne's reaction to Nicole depends on how you've played the game up to that point. She's encouraging about the early encounters, but there's a later one where Anne's response to finding Nicole sleeping (with Tony) in their marital bed depends on the state of her relationship with Tony. She can be just fine with it, or she can be angry about it, and people incorrectly assume that the reaction they got is canonical, when in fact there are different paths.
oh thank you now I kind of want to make a save when im done playing and speed run where I have low relationship score with her to see that reaction. Since that was the last scene I played before I had to step away for a bit and she was fine with it.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
:ROFLMAO:Except she never asks him who he's fucking, Tony. :ROFLMAO:Anne doesn't care at all. :unsure:The only thing she might be interested in is whether Tony is fucking the girls at work.:ROFLMAO:
is just the basic rule when a couple decides to start an open relationship...the rules must be mutual for both...otherwise this kind of relationship cannot work

If the MC wants his wife to tell all about her sexual adventures he must do the same--otherwise she is allowed to do the same to him!

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
is just the basic rule when a couple decides to start an open relationship...the rules must be mutual for both...otherwise this kind of relationship cannot work

If the MC wants his wife to tell all about her sexual adventures he must do the same--otherwise she is allowed to do the same to him!
:unsure:This doesn't tell me everything because the game lacks some dialogues.:ROFLMAO: Either Tony wasn't interested anymore or he was quickly bored:ROFLMAO:. Or Anne deliberately doesn't talk to hide the betrayal.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
O i know about that scene my post was more referring to prior to the relationship reset when the have they have the talk. But I wlll say she is at least more honest than the MC when sleeping around as the MC. Only a few times I think she doesn't say anything. And I agree with your post after this one completely
But if you remember correctly, the MC knows everything except Martin (and to me is very strange that he does not know about his father), anyway Martin is apparently the only one with whom she really cheats on him.

as for her doctor (gynecologist), she like many other women goes to the gynecologist to relieve tension...basically with the the doctor it doesn't count as cheating because the doctor's care is aimed at the well-being of the patient's reproductive organs :p

....And in any case the MC never asked her how her day went...that's the part where the MC doesn't really care if Anne has fucked someone or not...in fact he always imagines her fucking others in his dreams
some pic from the "cuck path"::
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12.46.21.jpg
in this part the mc basically thinks that when Anne is not with him she is having fun having sex--he wants her to fuck everyone! Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12.46.58.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 12.46.48.jpg
This scene is only in the MC mind! It will never happened for real in the game!
He is addicted to watch Anne with strangers i think he doesn't get turned on and hard anymore unless he thinks about Anne being brutally fucked by others

(I remind you that not every day has scenes in the game...so after months of this life it doesn't seem so important anymore to tell about men the MC knows have already fucked his wife)
and as for the dentist Ryan or others The MC knows that she has fucked them before...and if he doesn't ask her.... she doesn't have to tell him anything because at that point we are in the fourth month ore more of the open relationship!

I think Anne, who seems to be the more responsible of the two, will have to work hard if she really wants (in one of the endings) to save their relationship.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
But if you remember correctly, the MC knows everything except Martin (and to me is very strange that he does not know about his father), anyway Martin is apparently the only one with whom she really cheats on him.

as for her doctor (gynecologist), she like many other women goes to the gynecologist to relieve tension...basically with the the doctor it doesn't count as cheating because the doctor's care is aimed at the well-being of the patient's reproductive organs :p

:unsure:And why does Anne fuck the receptionist and not tell Tony about it? :mad:(n)After all, she's cheating on him - :ROFLMAO:she probably wants to get a new job:ROFLMAO:

:unsure:Isn't there a similar scene when she flies to the US on a trip and next thing you know Tony asks her how it was. :ROFLMAO:Anne answered mysteriously that I met many friends?:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
:unsure:And why does Anne fuck the receptionist and not tell Tony about it? :mad:(n)After all, she's cheating on him - :ROFLMAO:she probably wants to get a new job:ROFLMAO:

:unsure:Isn't there a similar scene when she flies to the US on a trip and next thing you know Tony asks her how it was. :ROFLMAO:Anne answered mysteriously that I met many friends?:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Its not hard to work out and she doesn't tell Tony and details so she isn't pleasing her husband she is just straight out fucking around. When Anne says in chapter 15 of TAC that Martin is the only one she didn't tell Tony about we have no idea if that is true. She says it to her abductors so it is probably a lie to stop them from gaining more blackmail material on her for all we know. So I wouldn't trust that comment that she revealed all to Tony. In the context of her situation, it is probably a lie to protect herself. Who knows... I also find it hard to believe she wasn't fucking the others on the plane with Martin so she wouldn't have revealed those encounters to Tony either.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes