Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In Florida, her interest is not about the couple but about Arisa's boyfriend who is a special friend with whom she had sex in college and Anne, as before, wants to relive old times, even she doesn't tell him anything until after we have sex with Arisa so we back out I guess, another dagger that stab us with a smile, the bitch

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
In Florida, her interest is not about the couple but about Arisa's boyfriend who is a special friend with whom she had sex in college and Anne, as before, wants to relive old times, even she doesn't tell him anything until after we have sex with Arisa so we back out I guess, another dagger that puts us with a smile, the bitch
:ROFLMAO:In general, Anne is not really interested in sex in a couple, :love:only the guys in the couple are most interested in her, without Tony's knowledge or without him:ROFLMAO:.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In Florida, her interest is not about the couple but about Arisa's boyfriend who is a special friend with whom she had sex in college and Anne, as before, wants to relive old times, even she doesn't tell him anything until after we have sex with Arisa so we back out I guess, another dagger that stab us with a smile, the bitch
We don't know what Anne got up to in Florida, only what she says and I wouldn't believe what she tells Tony. Only the Dev can tell us whether he set this story arc up to sow doubt about Anne as a wife, or if she was being truthful and it just looked like she was being deceptive.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Later in the story, Anne doesn't care what Tony believes, everything he does is for her and he only includes the MC when it's convenient for him, that's why he doesn't tell him much about what he does and that's why it didn't seem strange that Tony would end up doing what same as her, that's why in chapter 14 of tac she does what she wants, she's even upset if we're around when she talks to other men

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Part 5a is on Patreon, there seems to already be an android version of 5a...and ppl still argue over past and retconned history :)) We need a hero for the new version and maybe some more discussions about the actual game that's being developed :D

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You are aware that tacos for now is rescuing material from the previous version with some new scenes that do not have much impact on the story, possibly as 88standford88 said we are going to have to wait at least a year until it covers the tac material and then from there We can only see new content, I hope you understand that if we do not talk about what is new it is because we do not consider it new in this update, later when I have new content we will talk about it, I hope you understand and if you see something new that is worth commenting on it

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Sure, most of the content is re-used, and there is also some new content. But I would like to see people talk about the "new" version of things, about how they see things going forward...instead of a pointless and endless debate over who did what in a version that is no longer in use. Just my preference, feel free to talk about whatever, it just seems a moot point for me.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
....And in any case the MC never asked her how her day went...that's the part where the MC doesn't really care if Anne has fucked someone or not...in fact he always imagines her fucking others in his dreams
Doesn't matter for a couple not setting any real ground rules for this lifestyle the one thing the MC told Anne early was to be told about it. It is still cheating even if she tells him way later after the fact.

But if you remember correctly, the MC knows everything except Martin (and to me is very strange that he does not know about his father), anyway Martin is apparently the only one with whom she really cheats on him.
If you are on the cheating path she also cheats on him with Ryan if you choose for Anne not to tell the MC. Technically she cheats on him with Malcom her old college friend with benefits + a few other random guys in the same scene. As she doesn't tell the MC right away not for at least a week or 2 maybe more after. But this one can be avoided. I think the doctor as well as I don't recall that one being talked about. I might be miss remembering this scene a little but she cheats on him with Drake as well I think because she tells him about him but not the time at the spa with him and another guy right away. The only other 2 times I can think of she cheated or can cheat is during their second vacation. One of those time being with Walker if you made poor choices and you go through an entire day without seeing Anne. Also on the second vacation this one I think is technically cheating but others might not see it as such. The MC catches Anne and watches her when she walks off and I don't recall her saying anything about it as I dont think she sees the MC watching.

I think Anne, who seems to be the more responsible of the two, will have to work hard if she really wants (in one of the endings) to save their relationship
100% at least if the MC isn't on the faithful path. But honestly even when she doesn't tell the MC about the encounters that are meaningless for her like the doctor while still cheating I do think that is more less either a dev decision cause he forgot or to not over bloat the game with dialogue about an encounters we already seen. At least that's how it feels to me cause even on her cheating path she is pretty honest most of the time. The only times that really feel like cheating to me Other than Ryan and Martin , is Malcom if you choose to, The spa scene with Drake as I believe that is her second time with him. The other ones I mentioned earlier or any I may have forgot about I think technically are still cheating but they feel like minor offenses that don't have any chance of her catching feeling or she is doing because she likes being around them.

Maybe I'm too much of a softie and forgiving for the times Anne does cheat since I like her character. Overall I trust Anne for the most part especially on the non cheating path the only time I cant forgive her is for Martin on the cheating path but I treat Anne Cheating path and Non Cheating path as 2 separate Characters.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

jack518

May 28, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
First time I've seen the android port posted here before the regular version.

Reactions: Lima19

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Is this the part after part 4b?

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes