88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Doesn't matter for a couple not setting any real ground rules for this lifestyle the one thing the MC told Anne early was to be told about it. It is still cheating even if she tells him way later after the fact.
I agree in this but there are users here that was talking about ground rules that is why i was referring for
this user for example is talking about the of lack ground rules
Technically she cheats on him with Malcom her old college friend with benefits +
the MC knows about Ryan since the beginning because the MC that invited Ryan for allow him to fuck his wife at the start
here we are in the chapter 2 of the old version:
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 15.56.20.jpg
but also in Tacos is the almost the same and it is obvious the the MC is pushing Ryan to fuck his wife
the second time Ryan is hosted by the couple it is obvious that the MC knows that Ryan is going to fuck his wife.. he was the one who invited him....
she at first does not confess but the next day she does
------
about Malcom i have already explain that the MC knows everything about him
this is the post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-10649676
If you are on the cheating path
I'm on the cheating path bc I'm Martin :cool: eheheh!
and I'm the only one that Anne never confessed to her husband even in the night at the annyversary vacation in CH 14 or better...Tony knows that Anne fucked his father in the bathroom
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 16.17.48.jpg
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 16.18.25.jpg

This part is very important because the following choice are ANNE CHOICES!!!
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 16.18.40.jpg

If she select the choice in red as I do in my path. THE MC KNOWS THAT SHE FUCKED WITH MARTIN!

BUT:
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 16.24.36.jpg
He though believes that after confessing to Anne "the real reason" why he does not want her to fuck Anne ever again...

we will know that this explanation is wrong because when Tony after months meets Emma she tells him that she wanted to be with him and his father together and did not want to leave him..

in any case this is a dead game and i'm not sure that all this will be the same in tacos
I sure we will not have to wait much longer to know how this story will be written in tacos...

The dev seems to work hard in completing this great story!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If you don't like pango173, don't play it, look for another title that you like and at the same time take away that negativity from this forum and if it doesn't bother you, I'm going to enjoy this game that I love like the vast majority of my colleagues on this forum :love:

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I agree in this but there are users here that was talking about ground rules that is why i was referring for
this user for example is talking about the of lack ground rules

the MC knows about Ryan since the beginning because the MC that invited Ryan for allow him to fuck his wife at the start
View attachment 2984847
but also in Tacos is the almost the same and it is obvious the the MC is pushing Ryan to fuck his wife
the second time Ryan is hosted by the couple it is obvious that the MC knows that Ryan is going to fuck his wife.. he was the one who invited him....
------
this is the post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5a-mircom3d.7192/post-10649676

and I'm the only one that Anne never confessed to her husband even in the night at the annyversary vacation in CH 14 or better...Tony knows that Anne fucked his father in the bathroom
View attachment 2984918
View attachment 2984919

View attachment 2984921

If she select the choice in red as I do in my path. THE MC KNOWS THAT SHE FUCKED WITH MARTIN!

BUT:
View attachment 2984933
He though believes that after confessing to Anne "the real reason" why he does not want her to fuck Anne ever again...

we will know that this explanation is wrong because when Tony after months meets Emma she tells him that she wanted to be with him and his father together and did not want to leave him..

in any case this is a dead game and i'm not sure that all this will be the same in tacos
I sure we will not have to wait much longer to know how this story will be written in tacos...

In first game an aunt with cousin? came to visit just before the couples second vacation (and stayed at couples home?). Anything new on that part?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 2984847
------
this is the post

View attachment 2984918
View attachment 2984919

View attachment 2984921

BUT:
View attachment 2984933

I still don't agree with you before I give my reasons I will say it was fun in the last few post to see your reasons and pov and still respect your reasons why you don't agree we just see things differently.

While the 1-14 version is dead but She still does cheat on him with Ryan on the cheating path. If you don't give Ryan the greenlight she has sex with him in the middle of the night and the one time where you can catch them. If you do give Ryan the Greenlight still cheating in my eyes while you know about the first time you don't know about the 2nd or 3rd time unless you walk in on them the 3rd time. Also she didn't know you gave the go ahead to Ryan which is why you are given option as Anne to confess to the MC and if you confess the 3rd time never happens. If she doesn't confess and you dont walk in on them might be wrong on this last bit but dont think she does tell the MC about it until the relationship reset.

Malcom - It's still cheating if you choose to go with one of the 2 options on the beach that leads to it because she doesn't confess right away. But ill give you that it isnt as bad unless she does the orgy option as well as she only keeps it a secret for like a week at most. So didnt feel like she was trying to hide it either to me seemed like a honest mistake to me.

Even if the MC wants Martin or doesn't care I cant forgive this version of Anne for 3 reasons. The 2nd time she has sex with him you can change your mind and you tell her this but she thinks you aren't serious and does it anyways. Doesn't tell you about the the times on the plane or the 1 or 2 times it happened before that. This is the big one for me there is a scene on the park bench where she starts to miss Martin since he hasn't called or text her awhile. To me that feels like it's going past just sex.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
While the 1-14 version is dead but She still does cheat on him with Ryan on the cheating path. If you don't give Ryan the greenlight she has sex with him in the middle of the night
Anyway in the game there option to give her the greenlight so ... in my path the MC knows everything about all men except Martin!
Malcom - It's still cheating if you choose to go with one of the 2 options on the beach that leads to it because she doesn't confess right away.
She in any case tells to him about Malcom and the MC was happy....
he is so happy, that he can joke about it when he pretends to catch them fucking in their marriage bed
Even if the MC wants Martin or doesn't care I cant forgive this version of Anne for 3 reasons.
there is only one reason for Anne;
she want that Martin remain a secret for herself!

But i prefer to talk about the new version of the game so I close this kind of arguing here...
bc is useless to talk about
you are free to think differently as i am as well
and
in the CH15 Anne said:
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 18.42.44.jpg

of course i repeat ... you are free to think differently but for me the only one Anne cheats on her husband back is Martin....
I really think you will see this in Tacos soon as well.

Thanks
discussion closed for me.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tacos is getting better and better with each update...i really suggest to stay focused on the dialogs if you want to understand how this story will develop..

I also suggest to avoid to skip/miss great side-paths like the one with Ryan!
(of course you are free to play as you want.. it is just a little hint)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I really think you will see this in Tacos soon as well.
I hope so as the other version just felt like things were more or less neglected which is why some instances felt like cheating. But in regards to Tacos I really hope there is better branching at least in terms of the dialogue. That's the one thing that bugged me in other version as there was times dialogue would assume things happen that actually didn't.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I hope so as the other version just felt like things were more or less neglected which is why some instances felt like cheating. But in regards to Tacos I really hope there is better branching at least in terms of the dialogue. That's the one thing that bugged me in other version as there was times dialogue would assume things happen that actually didn't.
cheating an netorare are just tag and Tacos has the same tags ... as you said if i understand well.. for you Anne already cheated on the MC in the SPA TUB or if you don't go at the movie theater with Anne in this new update!

you said this; she cheats also in the non cheating path if i remember well

maybe i'm wrong but I think your problem is that you don't want to read the dialogues as they are written but you want to interpret them with your own head...if you try to read only and enjoy without additional interpretation would be better.
Anyway this is what is written!
It is THE MC who wants her to cheat on him!
this is his plan since the start....

so cheatting in this game is related only if the couple doesn't tell who they fucked with--and it doesn't matter if they tell days after the thing happened!

The only real cheating one for Anne is Martin
For Tony there are a lot of girls that he forgets to tell Anne...

but this was in the dead game!

in Tacos (maybe/not sure) will be different and the MC will start to tell her which girl he fucked!
(if you look at the statbox in TACOS only the MC is cheating on her until now because he does not tell her about Nicole or other girls...

this is my very last post for you
Thanks to be interested in my opinions

Good luck!

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I read all the dialogue.... Also I was more talking about in my last post the branching feels off like it assumes things that never happened in my game cause of my choices and hope that is improved in the rework. Yet to play the rework that's my plan for the next or the week after. Might need a small break from this game after playing ch 1-14 twice.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes