Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
That the couple has not set rules before entering this type of world always seemed stupid to me because not doing so causes a lot of conflicts in the couple that can be avoided, but I suppose that is the way in which Mircom3D wanted to make it clear that they are a novice couple who will make many mistakes during the story and then it depends on us if these mistakes will be overcome or will cause them to separate, I am going to have my suitcases and plane tickets prepared so that the mc can escape with Nicole or kelsie tao maybe with both who knows :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It definitely went off track before that. I have not even been able to make it that far in the game (ch 14). Again, I'm here for the sharing/swinging not the cheating/cucking. Right now I stopped at the resort. Where again she cheated and didn't tell you about it. Even though her faithful stat said she was faithful. I also didn't like being forced onto the yacht trip. Plus her saying she felt 'love' while fucking another guy? BS. And all through this playthrough I have not had the MC get together with anyone other then Anne.
Your post got me curious to skim through the resort trip to see how many times she even cheats on that trip. I only found it happens once unless you piss her off and she spends that day with Walker. Maybe im too forgiving but I can understand and get past a slip up here and there with their lifestyle even twice during the course of the vacation as long as it isn't something that happens all the time. Which so far it doesn't since most of her instances of cheating if on her faithful path you can decide to let happen or not expect for a few times. but yeah the part she said " she felt 'love' while fucking another guy " that is something to worry about if it doesn't change when the rework catches up.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The lack of ground rules is unique.
All other games with a similar plot comes with ground rules..

you can play toms od swinging/sharing games with the rules you are talking about.

in TAC or TACOS the background rules are made by the MC and almost all the men Anne fucks with, are decided by the MC (except for rare cases that make sense in certain plot paths example she may react unexpectedly if she disagrees with her husband.)
Everything that happens to Anne happens because of the protagonist's choices

There are only a few points where the choices are made by Anne only and it is obvious otherwise the game would become a multiple protagonist game.
This is male protagonist game.. this is the one of the main background rule... I think is not so easy to do that )in fact in the old release there are scenes where Anne has choices...

While I respect your opinion mine is different....

I think the rules are made day by day only by the MC and Anne can only accept what the MC want but she can react in unexpected ways if she disagrees with... this makes this story unique... there are no games like this...
Simply this is a particular couple who decided to go down a rare path...my opinion is that these very quirks make the story interesting and different ...
it makes people think and creates controversial reactions ...
this is exactly the purpose of the developers!

He deliberately created a male protagonist who drives males crazy because he is a man with principles that deviate from the common way way of being a stereotypical male

It is the perfect game to be in a forum where people can express their personal opinions--even the most controversial ones.
I think this is what the author deliberately wants.
I agree with you tho I personally like the aspects where you make the decision as Anne in chapter 1-14 hope that doesn't change in the rework. Since some of those choices you can avoid her cheating since she never tells the MC about said encounter. I thought that a really nice touch to give some choice to Anne. While it doesn't happen enough to say it's a multiple protagonist game it's nice to give the player freedom if she cheats / plays depending if she tells the MC about it would be nice to get the option for the player to pick if Anne tells the MC about said encounters as well.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
The "where did this all go wrong" discussion is slightly hilarious to me, in that there's no one decision or partner that lifted it off the tracks. The issue is that the dev wants to write a game in which everyone rails Anne and her husband gets off on it, but he thinks that no one will support that game. (I suspect he's wrong, but that's a different issue.) So he keeps trying to thread different needles in which he's not invested, like swinging and sharing. If he truly cared about the content — and he would if this was only about people fucking Anne — this would move along much more efficiently. Frankly, it already would have. All the people complaining that Tony isn't getting his (and he certainly did, in the original version) are missing the point. Title aside, this is about cuckolding. Everything other than that isn't what Mircom wants to write, and it's why things slow down.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The "where did this all go wrong" discussion is slightly hilarious to me, in that there's no one decision or partner that lifted it off the tracks. The issue is that the dev wants to write a game in which everyone rails Anne and her husband gets off on it, but he thinks that no one will support that game. (I suspect he's wrong, but that's a different issue.) So he keeps trying to thread different needles in which he's not invested, like swinging and sharing. If he truly cared about the content — and he would if this was only about people fucking Anne — this would move along much more efficiently. Frankly, it already would have. All the people complaining that Tony isn't getting his (and he certainly did, in the original version) are missing the point. Title aside, this is about cuckolding. Everything other than that isn't what Mircom wants to write, and it's why things slow down.
Thank you for your pov for someone new to this game that was a nice pov to read about the issues people have. I honestly never saw this a pure cuckolding so I thought the sharing and swinging stuff made sense once in awhile as long as it doesn't become a main focus to often. As I agree that isn't the main theme of this game but should still be included here and there as it would make sense with an open relationship.

Here are my thoughts currently they may not count for much since I have yet to play the chapters 10 - 15 fully where people start to have issues so I don't know the context of the reasons why. But from the stuff ive peaked at by skipping ahead. The only issue I really came across without full context is a few times there was forced cheating on Anne's side ( she doesn't tell you about the encounter and the MC made it clear early on that's one of his rules) Along side while telling a story about an encounter she had with someone she said she felt like she was in love with that guy while having she was having sex with him. Which seemed out of place if was Ryan make more sense. But she only seen this person one other time on their first vacation according to her.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you for your pov for someone new to this game
Eventually, someone's going to point you to the savegame location for TAC, in which it's called The Cuckold. That's the game it was always intended to be. It was perhaps marketed incorrectly, except that I don't think it was; I think the gameplay made the core fetish clear from the jump. It just got lost in a jumble of ancillary fetishes.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Thank you for your pov for someone new to this game that was a nice pov to read about the issues people have. I honestly never saw this a pure cuckolding so I thought the sharing and swinging stuff made sense once in awhile as long as it doesn't become a main focus to often. As I agree that isn't the main theme of this game but should still be included here and there as it would make sense with an open relationship.

Here are my thoughts currently they may not count for much since I have yet to play the chapters 10 - 15 fully where people start to have issues so I don't know the context of the reasons why. But from the stuff ive peaked at by skipping ahead. The only issue I really came across without full context is a few times there was forced cheating on Anne's side ( she doesn't tell you about the encounter and the MC made it clear early on that's one of his rules) Along side while telling a story about an encounter she had with someone she said she felt like she was in love with that guy while having she was having sex with him. Which seemed out of place if was Ryan make more sense. But she only seen this person one other time on their first vacation according to her.
As I said earlier there are different reasons why people saw TAC as going off the rails. I think we already talked about a couple of reasons earlier with Leongen43. Another reason for me was the revenge sex. One example, MC can get a BJ from a girl, Anne sees it and is pissed so she goes off and fucks a couple of guys to have revenge sex. There are a couple of instances where Anne goes off to have revenge sex. That isn't acceptable even in open/cuckold/hotwife relationships. I suggest you finish ch10-14 and explore the various paths and you can form your own opinion on where things goes wrong. With so many different opinions it will be confusing until you work through it all yourself.

Reactions: Leongen43

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
As I said earlier there are different reasons why people saw TAC as going off the rails. I think we already talked about a couple of reasons earlier with Leongen43. Another reason for me was the revenge sex. One example, MC can get a BJ from a girl, Anne sees it and is pissed so she goes off and fucks a couple of guys to have revenge sex. There are a couple of instances where Anne goes off to have revenge sex. That isn't acceptable even in open/cuckold/hotwife relationships. I suggest you finish ch10-14 and explore the various paths and you can form your own opinion on where things goes wrong. With so many different opinions it will be confusing until you work through it all yourself.
oh thanks must of missed that post yeah I plan to finish it in the next day or 2.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
As Grumpy said, complete the game and I assure you that you yourself will notice the reasons for the restart, it will also help you to have a more global image of the game so that you can have a more complete opinion of the story, in addition to the change of being a cuckold game to what we have now is simple MONEY

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
While it doesn't happen enough to say it's a multiple protagonist game it's nice to give the player freedom if she cheats / plays depending if she tells the MC about it would be nice to get the option for the player to pick if Anne tells the MC about said encounters as well.
Anne in CH14 started to talk with the MC... She does not need to have choices for herself IMO!
She talks with him a lot and this scene in CH14 is very important because here Anne seems to be much more responsible than he is
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 12.38.11.jpg
View attachment 41-2-LT1.save View attachment 41-2-LT1.save
in Tacos Anne will have choices for herself but no more than she already has in the old version...because Mircom does not want the story to have multiple protagonists...
I asked him some time ago why Anne was not also a protagonist but he made it clear to me that the story would not make sense... because the MC's choices have surprising effects for male players on Anne's behavior...if for example the player is too jealous she might even divorce him.
These choices will have harsh consequences in their relationship....
She will start to choose when her cheating path will begin a foretaste of what may happen is already in Tacos in the scene at the spa tub

I will never tire of reminding you of the prologue of the story...and such provo is the same in all versions including tacos

In some ways it is an educational game for married couples (from the male POV) nearing their thirties who have passed many years of cohabitation or marriage and who want to renew the desire for sex that inevitably wanes as the years go by.
In this couple, the characters are still immature and childless

In fact, often when they get close to 30 years old (I think they are 28/29 old), a couple accustomed to their college days of wanting to have sex everywhere and even several times a day... begins to notice that their desire for sex between each other no longer has the same intensity.

it is obvious that the husband's choice is not that of a responsible person...but they still seem to feel like college kids....
it is natural that many of us would never make the choices the husband wants to make....
but also Anne, who married him because in many ways she is very much like him... and that is why when the player is making a responsible choice she reacts in an unexpected way...by getting angry...because she is very much like her husband!

I think this is what angers many of you
if you make choices that go against what THE MC is trying to achieve you will be disappointed!...because that is what the developer wants... this is what the MC said in the prologue.. this is the game!
They are married from years and he want that the sex must remain as it was at the college bc he is an immature

it is obvious that at the end there will be consequences ...but also Anne is very same as the MC... she also want to have fun with her husband exactly like he want for her.
She will probably be the first to reason with her husband who is currently completely like a drunk sex addict of sharing, swinging, and he is addict to watching her get fucked by strangers

Anne will be the one to save their marriage or at least she will try to but this depend on the choices you made for the MC!

in any case
The MC is an immature guy as is often the case with 28 year olds for him marriage to Anne is a game
Anne is like him in many ways wait but she is the one who in the end seems to be more mature

This game is very funny to me and i love all the paths (the best is the Anne cheating for me but also the others are fine)

PS::: I attached the save that is related to the scene in the pic in this post!
read dialogues please

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: I'd like to see Anne deny Tony sex with some girl and Tony get mad at her and she won't have sex with him as punishment. There has never been a scene like this. She would see firsthand how bad Tony always felt when I withheld sex from him or gave him leftovers to get him off.Tony always gets punished with no sex or is left with leftovers. When he won't let Anne fuck someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Anne in CH14 started to talk with the MC... She does not need to have choices for herself IMO!
She talks with him a lot and this scene in CH14 is very important because here Anne seems to be much more responsible than he is
View attachment 2979250
View attachment 2979262 View attachment 2979262
in Tacos Anne will have choices for herself but no more than she already has in the old version...because Mircom does not want the story to have multiple protagonists...
I asked him some time ago why Anne was not also a protagonist but he made it clear to me that the story would not make sense... because the MC's choices have surprising effects for male players on Anne's behavior...if for example the player is too jealous she might even divorce him.
She will start to choose when her cheating path will begin a foretaste of what may happen is already in Tacos in the scene at the spa tub

I will never tire of reminding you of the prologue of the story...and such provo is the same in all versions including tacos

In some ways it is an educational game for married couples (from the male POV) nearing their thirties who have passed many years of cohabitation or marriage and who want to renew the desire for sex that inevitably wanes as the years go by.
In this couple, the characters are still immature and childless

In fact, often when they get close to 30 years old (I think they are 28/29 old), a couple accustomed to their college days of wanting to have sex everywhere and even several times a day... begins to notice that their desire for sex between each other no longer has the same intensity.

it is obvious that the husband's choice is not that of a responsible person...but they still seem to feel like college kids....
it is natural that many of us would never make the choices the husband wants to make....
but also Anne, who married him because in many ways she is very much like him... and that is why when the player is making a responsible choice she reacts in an unexpected way...by getting angry...because she is very much like her husband!

I think this is what angers many of you
if you make choices that go against what THE MC is trying to achieve you will be disappointed!...because that is what the developer wants... this is what the MC said in the prologue.. this is the game!
They are married from years and he want that the sex must remain as it was at the college bc he is an immature

it is obvious that at the end there will be consequences ...but also Anne is very same as the MC... she also want to have fun with her husband exactly like he want for her.
She will probably be the first to reason with her husband who is currently completely like a drunk sex addict of sharing, swinging, and he is addict to watching her get fucked by strangers

Anne will be the one to save their marriage or at least she will try to but this depend on the choices you made for the MC!

in any case
The MC is an immature guy as is often the case with 28 year olds for him marriage to Anne is a game
Anne is like him in many ways wait but she is the one who in the end seems to be more mature

This game is very funny to me and i love all the paths (the best is the Anne cheating for me but also the others are fine)

PS::: I attached the save that is related to the scene in the pic in this post!
read dialogues please

You'll have to excuse me, I can agree on some things, but to say that Anna is mature is a euphemism, true in the end with the speech she makes to MC that she has perhaps lost sight of the couple's starting point would demonstrate that she is, but if you evaluate the path from one point of view, she doesn't miss any dick, from 18 to 70 years old, from father-in-law to uncle, brother, etc. it's too easy to take that path, to question everything even his feelings, which happens to him when he's with Martin, or sees his ex again, I think that before taking that step of resoluteness with MC, he should have done some self-examination , MC wanted all this, she also fucked a lot, even relatives, but she never gave rise to feelings towards anyone, on the contrary, Anna has repeatedly shown that she can give in even under feelings, and has shown that some of MC's escapades they bother him so much that the game leads to game over or divorce. neither of the 2 shows maturity, the ideal end of a game in this style would be separation, precisely because as Anna says, things didn't go as planned, so I reset everything and go back to the normal couple, or we separate, because when you start cheating, to that extent, sooner or later you fall back into it, at 30 you don't have the maturity and years of relationship of a couple who have 20 years of relationship with an age of 50. sorry for my English, however it's a game, and the couple remains in the game only at the beginning, with the rules, then immaturity or even no longer being in love as before, leads them to choose each for themselves, except for a few sporadic examples.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
:unsure: I'd like to see Anne deny Tony sex with some girl and Tony get mad at her and she won't have sex with him as punishment. There has never been a scene like this. Tony always gets punished with no sex or is left with leftovers. When he won't let Anne fuck someone.

This thought of yours is shared by many of us, but it is clear what the creator of the game wanted, in fact, those rare times that MC does something that disturbs Anna, you either end up with game over or separation.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Someone mentioned the hydromassage scene, perhaps one of the very few phases where MC can choose to let Anna continue or not, coincidentally that chapter makes it clear that MC doesn't mean shit, other than him being Alpha, Anna promises him that she won't will have sex at that time, but only a lot of borderline play, so MC trusts, only that if you decide when Anna asks you if it's okay to continue, MC says no, Anna gets angry and then leads to vindictive consequences of her, if MC comforted from Anna's promise not to have sex at least now, he gives him ok, Anna fucks with one of the two initials, and then when Mc goes to the bathroom, upon his return he finds that Anna is preparing to fuck the boy she met in the pool too. therefore, every decision made by MC is irrelevant, in the end sooner or later Anna will find out why she decided it regardless.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Someone mentioned the hydromassage scene, perhaps one of the very few phases where MC can choose to let Anna continue or not, coincidentally that chapter makes it clear that MC doesn't mean shit, other than him being Alpha, Anna promises him that she won't will have sex at that time, but only a lot of borderline play, so MC trusts, only that if you decide when Anna asks you if it's okay to continue, MC says no, Anna gets angry and then leads to vindictive consequences of her, if MC comforted from Anna's promise not to have sex at least now, he gives him ok, Anna fucks with one of the two initials, and then when Mc goes to the bathroom, upon his return he finds that Anna is preparing to fuck the boy she met in the pool too. therefore, every decision made by MC is irrelevant, in the end sooner or later Anna will find out why she decided it regardless.
:mad:(n)That's the problem with this game - there are too few choices:cry:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The reality is that Anne is beautiful and has a perfect ass, if I could have a route where both are loyal I would never leave her but the game will never allow it, she will always be unfaithful to you and I don't care what the statistics say, That is why the only option I always see is to have a relationship with another woman and when the story ends I will let her unless she radically changes something that I find difficult.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 2979250
View attachment 2979262 View attachment 2979262
Ah makes sense when I made that post I was thinking how in the the 1-14 version it was a nice touch when she cheats on you with Ryan that you got the option as Anne to tell the MC about it. So that got me thinking some of the encounters she doesn't tell the MC about would be nice to have the same treatment especially if she is on the cheating path the more often she keeps them a secret could change dialogue of some she does tell the MC about to not say anything. That was just me over thinking / spit balling without knowing the devs intentions so in the moment it sounded like a decent idea on paper. but yes she does tell him about the majority of them.

The reality is that Anne is beautiful and has a perfect ass, if I could have a route where both are loyal I would never leave her but the game will never allow it, she will always be unfaithful to you and I don't care what the statistics say, That is why the only option I always see is to have a relationship with another woman and when the story ends I will let her unless she radically changes something that I find difficult.
That is another reason I like it when we get some choice as Anne as usually it lets us to to not cheat but yeah unfortunately there are a few encounters that are forced and she doesn't tell the MC about. I wish those forced cheating encounters would only happen on the cheating path or low relationship score cause from what I played cheating path choices seems like it only matters for Martin and Ryan unless I missed someone.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So that got me thinking some of the encounters she doesn't tell the MC about would be nice to have the same treatment especially if she is on the cheating path the more often she keeps them a secret could change dialogue of some she does tell the MC about to not say anything. That was just me over thinking / spit balling without knowing the devs intentions so in the moment it sounded like a decent idea on paper. but yes she does tell him about the majority of them.
The only man she does not tell to him in the old version is Martin....
The MC knows everything about the others (although not explicitly told in the story

this following pics are from thesave I upload for you in my previous post ..
and should be enough to clarify all your doubt!
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 20.12.28.jpg
On this night they seem to have told all the escapades even the ones they had forgotten about....
after all in 6 months of open relationship and working days it can happen to forget to tell something.. since now after months it is becoming normal to fuck with others
anyway in CH14 they are as the pic shows you
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 20.15.25.jpg

if you use my save and follow the dialogues you'll understand you'll get to the point where they tell each other everything before they go to the club night for swinging couples

in any case while Anne tells her husband everything he does not do the same with her and this will create problems at the end

in CH15 there is a famous scene i have posted many times that proves that the MC does not know ONLY ABOUT MARTIN!
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 20.22.21.jpg

this was one of the most important causes of the rework because what was supposed to be the second season did not take some aspects into account... basically the various paths coming from the first season could not be respected.

a successful example of second season is instead in Anna Exciting Affection where the developer managed to create a season 2 that respected the choices made previously...

instead Mircom failed to do so and decided to abort the full game and create a new rework.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes