Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It will be interesting how the developer handles Martin in the new update. He is ,by far, the most controversial character in the game. I never had an issue with Martin, my whole concern was how Tony dealt with him. It also showed that Annie obviously doesn’t care about Tony because of Martin. A wife would have shut him down knowing how the father had hurt him in the past. I don’t care how huge his weapon was
Agreed to me it never made any sense why Tony would let him in the bathroom with Anne when he has had sex with Emma when they were dating. Especially after starting their new lifestyle he had to know what might happen and he clearly didnt want that. ( I know you can technically avoid it even on the cheating path but yeah never made sense to me no matter what) Also him inviting him to his place without having contact for 7 years after what he has done felt like it came out of no where to me. Since there wasnt any story reason why he would do it he just accepted it because the plot needed Martin for the cheating path.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Agreed to me it never made any sense why Tony would let him in the bathroom with Anne when he has had sex with Emma when they were dating. Especially after starting their new lifestyle he had to know what might happen and he clearly didnt want that. ( I know you can technically avoid it even on the cheating path but yeah never made sense to me no matter what) Also him inviting him to his place without having contact for 7 years after what he has done felt like it came out of no where to me. Since there wasnt any story reason why he would do it he just accepted it because the plot needed Martin for the cheating path.
Same here...the problem i had was that Martin was the only trigger in old game to put Anne on the cheating path and unlock later cheating scenes with other guys which were very good made. So to see the further cheating content you had to do the Martin fucks Anne way and as you mentioned this scenario was just not logic as u mentioned with regards to the history with Emma. But Microm already said that Martin will now not be the main trigger for Annes cheating path on patreon. That is okay for me.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Has Martin appeared in the new update? I know it's a spoiler but also expected
Martin will be in a later in time as it was in the old version...
the next 4/5 update will be related to the vacation at PuntaCana that in TAC starts at the CH3... so before Martin there will be Dre that is mainstay characters with story progression...

Martin will be in the game maybe in the next summer that is the perfect time to go at the beach ;)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Same here...the problem i had was that Martin was the only trigger in old game to put Anne on the cheating path and unlock later cheating scenes with other guys which were very good made. So to see the further cheating content you had to do the Martin fucks Anne way and as you mentioned this scenario was just not logic as u mentioned with regards to the history with Emma. But Microm already said that Martin will now not be the main trigger for Annes cheating path on patreon. That is okay for me.
Also in TAC the cheating path is not only related to Martin
also if you go below 5 points in relationship Anne will cheat on the MC

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Also in TAC the cheating path is not only related to Martin
also if you go below 5 points in relationship Anne will cheat on the MC
Really..i have to try out...i thought Martin was the only possibility to trigger Anne's cheating path and unlock later cheating scenes with other guys on old version...anyway Mircrom said on patreon that in Tacos Martin will be in game for sure and player can decide what happens but he will not become the unique trigger which unlocks later cheating possibilities for Anne.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
in the current version, it seems to me that it is more likely that if Tony continuously blocks Anne from her fun, as he can during the hot tub scenes, she gets pissed off at him more and more. and i assume that if Tony continues to do that, she will start cheating on him. i would definately like to see that end up more realistically too, Tony finds out she is cheating and divorces her, not waiting for her to leave him. as much as a i love Anne, the way she starts fucking every guy she meets, instead of being somewhat picky seems unrealistic to me. i suppose that's why mircom gives every guy a monster cock, which she can't resist.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
in the current version, it seems to me that it is more likely that if Tony continuously blocks Anne from her fun, as he can during the hot tub scenes, she gets pissed off at him more and more. and i assume that if Tony continues to do that, she will start cheating on him. i would definately like to see that end up more realistically too, Tony finds out she is cheating and divorces her, not waiting for her to leave him. as much as a i love Anne, the way she starts fucking every guy she meets, instead of being somewhat picky seems unrealistic to me. i suppose that's why mircom gives every guy a monster cock, which she can't resist.
I suggested once in the old version to microm that Anne and Tony should get the possibility to get seperated at some point and to use the holiday event that Tony goes there with one of his office girls and accidently meets there Anne with Walker i.e. This would be a good way to use voyeurism. Then they find each other again to stay together after some hot scenes...or not..

Reactions: doccop63

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I suggested once in the old version to microm that Anne and Tony should get the possibility to get seperated at some point and to use the holiday event that Tony goes there with one of his office girls and accidently meets there Anne with Walker i.e. This would be a good way to use voyeurism. Then they find each other again to stay together after some hot scenes...or not..
that's not a bad idea tho what I think would be better tho this would require more work / branching. is that this only happens if Anne is on the cheating path and at the end you choose to forgive her / make up or not. Also be a good chance to add one of many major choices for a bad ending . Then have a alterative version where they go there together if on the faithful path.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
that's not a bad idea tho what I think would be better tho this would require more work / branching. is that this only happens if Anne is on the cheating path and at the end you choose to forgive her / make up or not. Also be a good chance to add one of many major choices for a bad ending . Then have a alterative version where they go there together if on the faithful path.
this would be a good way to get an ending where Tony goes nuclear on Martin, if he were there with Anne and made it clear to Tony that he knew Tony would be there too, which is why he brought Anne there to rub it in. then have Anne overhear Martin say that and she goes apeshit on Martin too. and together, Tony and Anne get revenge on Martin by taking him out to the middle of the ocean and off him together..slowly they feed him to the sharks, a piece at a time, starting with his dick, which Anne bites off...hehe..

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Are you sure that when they are there, Tony will realize that Anne is as guilty as Martin and decide to kick her so that he falls next to him so that the sharks will eat them both and when he returns he will call Kelsie to start a new life with her and I left those two traitors at the bottom of the ocean turning into shark shit.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If in Tacos the NTR is optional, more hours of fun seems fine to me, but if it is mandatory I think I will be very hostile towards Anne throughout the story and I will not give a damn if the mc forgives her, I will find a way that at the end of the title the mc leaves Anne and starts a new relationship with kelsie if possible, in Tac the NTR would have been mandatory if the story had continued I hope the same thing doesn't happen in tacos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If in Tacos the NTR is optional, more hours of fun seems fine to me, but if it is mandatory I think I will be very hostile towards Anne throughout the story and I will not give a damn if the mc forgives her, I will find a way that at the end of the title the mc leaves Anne and starts a new relationship with kelsie if possible, in Tac the NTR would have been mandatory if the story had continued I hope the same thing doesn't happen in tacos
Could not agree more about NTR if it becomes mandatory. While NTR usually does not bug me that much most of the time however it feels different with Anne. I think not just because it's forced if you play faithful and she cheats when she doesn't need to with other guys since all she has to do is tell Tony. But I get the feeling she would lie about it if Tony did ask hell she lies about the beach hutt guy when asked. As well I got the sense in some of those encounters even some that wasnt cheating it felt like she rather be with those guys than Tony.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's not about the sex but with who you have it, if you have sex with someone who you know is going to hurt the mc like Martín and hides it from him with the cheap excuse that you do it so as not to hurt him it clearly shows that she don't love him, the mc like it Anne to have sex with other men but the limit is the father and if it is mandatory for Anne to cheat on the mc it would be crap because they are supposed to love each other and would never hurt each other intentionally at least that's what i think

Last edited:

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
It's not about the sex but with who you have it, if you have sex with someone who you know is going to hurt the mc like Martín and hides it from him with the cheap excuse that you do it so as not to hurt him it clearly shows that she don't love him, the mc like it Anne to have sex with other men but the limit is the father and if it is mandatory for Anne to cheat on the mc it would be crap because they are supposed to love each other and would never hurt each other intentionally at least that's what i think
I do not remember what happened in the original version at all, so i don't know why people are angry at Martin. How does Martin hurt the mc?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I do not remember what happened in the original version at all, so i don't know why people are angry at Martin. How does Martin hurt the mc?
it just comes down to Martin is a horrible person. He had sex with his first Ex and now his wife if on that path. Even if you are not on the cheating path he is really pervy and slimey. The MC hasnt talked to him in 7 years and after the first night The MC catches him peeking on his wife in the bathroom no matter what path. 2 of the 3 women that work for him just happen to have a relationship with the MC and he clearly arranged for them to work him just so he could have sex with them. Probably other things but I dont recall.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
i thought Martin was the only possibility to trigger Anne's cheating path
in any case Anne will cheat only with Martin (as is in TAC) but if you are low in love points she will cheat also if you avoid to open the cheat path at the beach with Martin
This means only that the player will never see Anne hot scenes with Martin but that scenes still be hiden but real! (and maybe in the ending.... the player will know)
this is TAC at the end of CH4 Martin is still not in the game
Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 11.56.55.jpg

As i continue to say is:
There are many points in the story where Anne can confess if she has been fucking someone behind her husband's back, and as you know if even after weeks or months she confesses she comes back to be faithful (husband-MC forgives her, also because if he didn't it would be gameover!!!!). As of course at the wedding anniversary vacation you know that even The MC if he confesses that he cheated on his wife he comes back to be faithful....
This is a couple's game and the player has to make sure that the couple does not break up...everything has to be mutual between husband and wife; if he cheats she cheats and if they confess they forgive each other or if not GAMEOVER!!!...I don't want to make spoilers (because only the dev knows) of how I will be Tacos:----
But I think in tacos in Anne's cheat path there will be a way to avoid seeing scenes of her fucking Martin... but in any case it will come out in the end that Martin is the only man Anne will never confess to her husband...only the player who chose to avoid Anne's father-in-law sex scenes will not see that HOT scenes...but in the ending it will come out that Anne secretly fucked her father-in-law..maybe with flashbacks

It is also obvious that Mircom will never answer patreon's questions about the progression of the story in tacos just because he does not want to SPOILER ANY part of the story... precisely because TAC had come to tell 6 months since the couple agreed to be adventurous by experimenting with the path of opening their marriage to adventures with other partners

That's why all the answers he gives to users on his patreon page should be considered generic... because the real surprises he has in store for those following this couple's story will remain secret until the new parts are released
and the endings will remain secret for everyone! (maybe also Mircom does not know the endings :p)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it just comes down to Martin is a horrible person. He had sex with his first Ex and now his wife if on that path. Even if you are not on the cheating path he is really pervy and slimey. The MC hasnt talked to him in 7 years and after the first night The MC catches him peeking on his wife in the bathroom no matter what path. 2 of the 3 women that work for him just happen to have a relationship with the MC and he clearly arranged for them to work him just so he could have sex with them. Probably other things but I dont recall.
Martin is totally avoidable!
Why do you follow the path you are hating?

this is the mystery of the masochist players:cool: lol

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Is the original tac version even available anymore? 2 of the links for the download don't work anymore, and the mega file is too large to download for free.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes