Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Yes Martin is avoidable, but coincidentally the dev was so intelligent that without that path many other paths fail, the game is reduced as well as the options, as if to say, choose Martin or you'll get a shitty game, even more of what is simple no.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Is the original tac version even available anymore? 2 of the links for the download don't work anymore, and the mega file is too large to download for free.
Tac CH14 full fixed is about 6,5 GB you can use mega and when you reach the 5 GB limit you have to change your IP or use a VPN than you can googlefile

TACOS is less than 5 GB so you can download it

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The difference I hope to see in Tacos is that the NTR is avoidable and not like in tac which was an illusion and that our only choice in Tac seems to be whether we wanted to see the NTR or not, if it depends on our relationship points I would understand but If it is something mandatory I would see it as rubbish

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The difference I hope to see in Tacos is that the NTR is avoidable and not like in tac which was an illusion and that our only choice in Tac seems to be whether we wanted to see the NTR or not, if it depends on our relationship points I would understand but If it is something mandatory I would see it as rubbish
Avoidable is best. NTR is a grey area for me, certain scenarios I like, many I don't. It depends on how it is done.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You're right, it's a gray area but I hope it's optional, anyway I'm going to see all of her content but I hope it's my choice to see it or not, if NTR is inevitable I'll have two saves, one where I forgive her and the real one where I'm looking to break up. with Anne to have a relationship with Kelsie if possible, Nicole stopped being a choice for me because of her closeness and because they are cut from the same cloth and it is possible that she will betray me in the future too

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Martin is totally avoidable!
Why do you follow the path you are hating?

this is the mystery of the masochist players:cool: lol
I never said I followed or didnt follow Martin's path I was simply answering a question why he is a hated character. While what I said is partially my opinion you cant tell me it isnt true he is a a horrible person.

Reactions: doccop63

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
But where is the fun in that...it's by far more interesting to have out of the blue events than a strict route.
It's not everyone's cup of tea but in those cases there are mods available for those who likes it without up and downs in the story.
Because for me that is the fun, going down the route I want. I want sharing/swinging without being surprised that she is suddenly cheating on the MC. That's fine if you want that, but it's not for me.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Blkcrow820 I missed you, where were you, friend, is everything okay? (y)
Speaking of the game, you're right, it should be our choice, so it would be more fun and would have more hours of play. If the NTR was going to be inevitable, it would have been good if mircom3d had clarified it from the beginning like other developers do so that we would know. We will do it and that way we won't get unpleasant surprises like in Tac

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
But where is the fun in that...it's by far more interesting to have out of the blue events than a strict route.
It's not everyone's cup of tea but in those cases there are mods available for those who likes it without up and downs in the story.
I like the idea of having no control on a cheating path only especially because knowing me it will be instinct to stop her from cheating which you are able to stop already on both paths with a few encounters that are cheating in TAC.

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
you cant tell me it isnt true he is a a horrible person.
for me Martin is not an horrible person
He is the MC father and thanks to Martin the MC didn't married Emma!
thanks to his father the MC married Anne!

as you can see in just 3 points I'm telling you that Martin is OK! :cool:

PS: and also Anne knows well that her father-in-law is a very good person that is why she likes a lot to play with Martin very big and hard cock! And to avoid displeasure to her beloved husband she is careful not to tell her husband that she habitually attends him:devilish:

perfect cheating is always done for the reason of avoiding displeasure to the beloved partner

PS 2 ::: And I remind all of you that if there is no such thing as a couple relationship... cheating is impossible!

No couple no cheating as No Martin no cheating (because with all other males character if Anne tells to her husband when there is the chance to do it is not cheating!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dessolos

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Because for me that is the fun, going down the route I want. I want sharing/swinging without being surprised that she is suddenly cheating on the MC. That's fine if you want that, but it's not for me.
in fact this game is not for you!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Martin is a horrible person that no one likes with the exception of his idiot son who invites him to stay and Anne's bitch who doesn't miss the opportunity to have sex with him, that's why he is the antagonist of the story and that Him being a good father is a bad joke that no one will ever believe, except one of us, who will it be? :unsure:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
for me Martin is not an horrible person
He is the MC father and thanks to Martin the MC didn't married Emma!
thanks to his father the MC married Anne!

as you can see in just 3 points I'm telling you that Martin is OK! :cool:
so you are saying sleeping with his sons current GF at the time. ( while this makes Emma bad 2 But makes Martin worst in my eyes since he is the father). Never trying to make amends and both of them not talking for 7 years. And being a Creep and spying on Anne, even making moves on her before the cheating path starts right away after having no contact with his son for 7 years. Which show he has no self restraint and doesn't love or care about his son in any ways and is just selfish and tries to take what he wants. Not to mention getting Emma and Anne on his plane just to sleep with them, not to mention sleeping with his wife if on that path doesn't make Martin a piece of shit.

yeah okay if that doesn't make him a horrible person I dont know what make someone a horrible person in your eyes. So thank you for the good laugh. Even if this is all fake and a game idk how that doesn't make him a bad person. There is no defending his actions. I know Martin is your favorite character so I was actually surprised you didn't see him as a bad person so sorry if my opinion about him offends you but im not afraid to speak my mind about him.

• Love
Reactions: Leongen43

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Although I haven't played the game yet ( I'm currently playing 3 others simultaneously ), I got a sample of the Martin topic from watching Johannes' clip on XHamster. My thoughts:
Martin is a bad person, Period. ANY father that goes after his son's woman, wife or Not, is a sleazeball. Any brother that goes after his brother's woman is a sleazeball. I have 3 sons. One of them had a very attractive girlfriend but I didn't try to flirt Because that's my son's woman. If she were Jane Doe on the street, she's fair game but when she's brought into the family, it's hands off.
The fact that Martin kept Tony from marrying Emma is irrelevant. From reading the other posts, Martin fucked her too. If he's such an ok guy, Why does Tony not want to speak to him? Because he's a sleazeball. Martin does it because his money and status gets him in the door. Once he's there, he manipulates the females by charming them. The fact that he manipulates them like that makes him an asshole.
As far as Anne's concerned, based on the clip, she fucked Martin previously, which is why she had to lie when Martin texted her and Tony asked who was texting. To allude that Anne is a good wife and that she's just going along with the open marriage precepts makes a person moronic to believe otherwise. Why lie if you believed that the person you're screwing is ok by the other party. The fact that Anne knows what Martin did with Emma and she knows how Tony felt about it yet proceeds to do the same thing, makes her no better than Martin. If it's true that the game ends because Tony finds out the truth then leaves Anne to cause a Game Over, then it's a shame. Hopefully, by the time that I get to play TACOS, that whole situation can be rectified or some kind of consolation considered for Tony. Maybe by seeing Tony's luck change and Martin seeing a particularly violent, public death. Then Anne crawling back apologizing, begging to be forgiven and Tony accepts but on the condition of being his live sex toy, with Plenty of humiliation involved.
Imo, everything has a consequence and a simple Game Over is letting Anne off too damn easy.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Although I haven't played the game yet ( I'm currently playing 3 others simultaneously ), I got a sample of the Martin topic from watching Johannes' clip on XHamster. My thoughts:
Martin is a bad person, Period. ANY father that goes after his son's woman, wife or Not, is a sleazeball. Any brother that goes after his brother's woman is a sleazeball. I have 3 sons. One of them had a very attractive girlfriend but I didn't try to flirt Because that's my son's woman. If she were Jane Doe on the street, she's fair game but when she's brought into the family, it's hands off.
The fact that Martin kept Tony from marrying Emma is irrelevant. From reading the other posts, Martin fucked her too. If he's such an ok guy, Why does Tony not want to speak to him? Because he's a sleazeball. Martin does it because his money and status gets him in the door. Once he's there, he manipulates the females by charming them. The fact that he manipulates them like that makes him an asshole.
As far as Anne's concerned, based on the clip, she fucked Martin previously, which is why she had to lie when Martin texted her and Tony asked who was texting. To allude that Anne is a good wife and that she's just going along with the open marriage precepts makes a person moronic to believe otherwise. Why lie if you believed that the person you're screwing is ok by the other party. The fact that Anne knows what Martin did with Emma and she knows how Tony felt about it yet proceeds to do the same thing, makes her no better than Martin. If it's true that the game ends because Tony finds out the truth then leaves Anne to cause a Game Over, then it's a shame. Hopefully, by the time that I get to play TACOS, that whole situation can be rectified or some kind of consolation considered for Tony. Maybe by seeing Tony's luck change and Martin seeing a particularly violent, public death. Then Anne crawling back apologizing, begging to be forgiven and Tony accepts but on the condition of being his live sex toy, with Plenty of humiliation involved.
Imo, everything has a consequence and a simple Game Over is letting Anne off too damn easy.
I agree 100% especially if you are on the Anne Cheating path. Faithful Anne path is the only version of her I even like tho she still cheats for no reason cause it's forced but at least I can forgive those because of the context of their new lifestyle and she does want to fix things so she owns up to those times she does cheat.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Not to mention getting Emma and Anne on his plane just to sleep with them, not to mention sleeping with his wife if on that path doesn't make Martin a piece of shit.
Martin never fucked Anne at the school time
That is why The MC married Anne and not Emma

it was the MC that invited his father in the bathroom with his wife naked inside,,, he perfectly knew that Anne was naked under the shower!

you are repeating yourself again and again... but i don't like repeating myself so-
--
in any case perfect cheating is always done for the reason of avoiding displeasure to the beloved partner
And I remind all of you that if there is no such thing as a couple relationship... cheating is impossible!

No couple no cheating as No Martin no cheating
because with all other males character if Anne tells to her husband when there is the chance to do it is not cheating!
as we know it is not cheating with the plumber... because it was an email activity
it is not cheating with Walker or with the dentist,,, because at the barbados vacation when they have the claryfication night the are both faithful again.
Probably even when the MC and Anne are an old couple with children and grandchildren...there might be Anne watching a football game suddenly saying to her husband:

oooh dear I was reminded of something that happened 30 years ago!
while you were with Kelsey I was invited by Dre to watch a football match from the stadium locker room
(she fucked the whole team! :devilish:

And Tony:
Damn! and now that my dick can't get hard anymore you tell me about it?
And Anne:
O darling you know I like limp dicks too don't you?
and true you made me remember I didn't even tell you about the time I visited my old grandfather in the hospice
Don't worry close your eyes i know how to handle your old cock...
;)

They will be faithful both after Anne tells to him

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Martin never fucked Anne at the school time
That is why The MC married Anne and not Emma

it was the MC that invited his father in the bathroom with his fife naked inside,,, he perfectly knpes that Anne was naked under the shower1
Never did I say he fucked Anne when she was in college only Emma. But it doesn't change the fact he caught Martin spying and creeping on Anne first and he only invites him in the bathroom if you the player allow it. Still doesnt make Martin look like anything but a bad person
in any case perfect cheating is always done for the reason of avoiding displeasure to the beloved partner
And I remind all of you that if there is no such thing as a couple relationship... cheating is impossible!

No couple no cheating as No Martin no cheating
because with all other males character if Anne tells to her husband when there is the chance to do it is not cheating!
as we know it is not cheating with the plumber... because it was an email activity
it is not cheating with Walker or with the dentist,,, because at the barbados vacation when they have the claryfication night the are both faithful again.
Probably even when the MC and Anne are an old couple with children and grandchildren...there might be Anne watching a football game suddenly saying to her husband:

oooh dear I was reminded of something that happened 30 years ago!
while you were with Kelsey I was invited by Dre to watch a game from the stadium locker room

And Tony:
Damn! and now that my dick can't get hard anymore you tell me about it?
And Anne:
O darling you know I like limp dicks too don't you?
and true you made me remember I didn't even tell you about the time I visited my old grandfather in the hospice
Don't worry close your eyes i know how to handle your old cock...
;)

They will be faithful both after Anne tells to him
Also I was not repeating myself at least I dont see how I was if I did. You are the one that brought the whole cheating thing up I was talking about why I think he is a bad person nothing more. Which are 2 separate things. The only reference I made to cheating was the optional path to bring up something that happens before the cheating starts and nothing else.

But again you know we disagree on what we consider cheating in this game and we have to agree to disagree as there is no point talking circles about something you cant see my point of view on. So no need to tell me it isnt cheating when we both know we dont agree with one another. As we see it in a completely different light and point of view and our opinions will never change.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes