Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
(and)This new game lacks consistency in choice, but that's a common (n):(problem in games of this type. e.g. I didn't choose a scene, I didn't see it, but the game treats it as a scene that happened,:mad::mad::(:(:eek: which is hopeless.
I just played the update and I'm going to say it, it's not because it's believed or anything like that, it's the impression I got in the scene where they talk about the rules
What mircom3d wrote about the basic rules for not hurting your couple unnecessarily, honesty, distance and that the mc should be present or participate when Anne has sex with other people and where she clarifies that the mc does not push Anne to do things if not convince or encourage her to do things with other men and even the thing about Martin about why I didn't talk about it before to avoid being hurt by Anne, my doubt is because it is very similar to my posts that I exchange with grumpy and the others quite a few months ago, I would like Mircom3D to confirm it just to clear my doubts :unsure:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You're confusing ntr themes with hotwifing/swinger themes. When you say the whole point is jealousy and feeling helpless, those are very much elements in an NTR story, and not at all in a swinger/hotwife story. Most in the latter want none of that. You sound like an NTR fan, whereas this story (and remake in particular) is much more swinger/hotwife focused.
I'm not against it if it's done right, I guess I get hung up on what this game was originally called in the first place "the cuckold"...it only got a name change to get more subscribers. The Dev changes their mind like the wind changing direction, so who knows what the final result will be...but to say this is a swinger focused game...none of the versions prior really fit that description, and I've yet to see any real swinging in this new version either.

Reactions: asahibito

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
As long as it's game related and you quote, answer or refer your speech directly to someone you can say what ever rules allow you to say to that person.
But quoting someone else and making fun behind someone's other back is a total different story and deserves a slap in the face.
Regarding the blacklist, as far as that is concerned, I couldn't care less, lol.
Putting aside our differences for a moment, you played the update and if you did, you read the part where they talk about the rules, they don't sound much like the post I wrote several times about having rules to not hurt your couple, the distance, the honesty and that the mc should be there watching or participating when Anne has sex with others, I reblogged my posts and many were what I exchanged with grumpy and that even Martín boy (88standford88) made fun of me saying that I was the good boy for thinking like that , what do you think?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In short the for-now-ground-rules say that she's allowed to do anything with other males as long as MC can watch live or over stream (Kenny) or even participate in except for one thing and that includes Martin.
It's a situation as if Mircom3d was somehow listening to your conversations but it's also dangerous because when you're on a specific route there might be lack of options or better said choices and you'll be forced to see the result of your given choices just because the ground rules are set. When MC acts against it so will Anne!
The rules will improve the more the story of them both continues and will depend on the routes they follow.
I write this in several posts, because I have a swinger relationship and they are basic rules that I use to not hurt my couple, I write several times about the lack of honesty and the distance between the couple that occurred in tac, I even write what scenes of Anne would be It would be better if the MC was there watching or participating or not in stories about Anne who ended up masturbating the MC. If I use my posts to write the rules, it's fine with me as long as it helps improve the game and as you said, let's hope it works because for me it would be the best. ideal and the healthiest thing for the couple to work, now we have to wait when Kelsie appears and see how Anne will react

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So is the dev using scenes from the old game or every thing is done from scratch again?
mixed scenes---
Eg: the scene with the strip poker with mike is very similar but he reworked again some renders
basically he is using the best renders that was in TAC for the backgroung
Eg: the scene in part 5b at the restaurant.... the restaurant is the same in the background and so is the waiter but he used a much fabulous dress for Anne and the scene is longer and leads to the choice of being able to invite the waiter to their house . and then have Anne fuck him.- this part was not in TAC.
However, it seems that the house where they live and the desk where the MC works are identical to TAC
the kitchen and the bedroom is the same.. all backgrounds used in TAC seems to be almost the same and this is great because it reduces the processing time
and I must admit that the dev is also following some of my suggestions in dressing Anne in more luxurious and transparent clothes or I understood better what he meant in making "better renders" this was my post about making better clothes in October 16 https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5b-mircom3d.7192/post-11971746

Tacos will be much better than TAC and the plot will be similar but with much more attention to making sure that players who follow the Path in which Anne is faithful don't suddenly see scenes that don't make sense to them... (I believe that those who want Anne to be completely faithful will miss the already hot scenes andand there may be premature bad endings for the couple

PS: Punta Cana vacation was ready in almost all the backgrounds as well because he will use the exactly same set design used in TAC. He changed only clothes and scene angles adding additional dialogues and events and baybe some new character that was nit in TAC-

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I've never encountered a choice prompt where the "go further" choice had negative consequences, or the "nah let's not do this" choice was anything more than a scene skip.
Maybe you are right
here is the developer answer about this

Question 15: So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them
Developer answer:
They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!
so YES!!! maybe this mean that the player will be able to skip the hottest scene where Anne fuck without limits:love:
but the consequences will be in ALL PATHS and you have to wait the Endings
(and a lot of BAD endings are reachable before the story will go to the end) bc the goal for this couple is to NOT BREAK UP...

this means that their love for each other is so strong that all the extreme sex adventures will only strengthen their relationship....
I have told you so many times... that the desire for unlimited sex does not last forever... maybe after a year of this lifestyle they will get bored because they will have tried everything but really everything... and they will realize that they are indivisible
I'm not expecting someone with zero experience in animation being able to do something decent
animations waste time, and this story needs to be completed by next year.. I hope in next Summer because there are other games to write and Mircom3D maybe as soon as he gets the success he deserves he will hire animationexperts who will just have to do on his orders and maybe he will do a re-release of Tacos exactly as he completed it + animations!
and this SPECIAL TACOS edition will be used to pay the animation experts while he works on Christina which is his next project

so there is no time to create outstanding animations that would lengthen the processing time without adding anything to the storyline
I'm not against it if it's done right, I guess I get hung up on what this game was originally called in the first place "the cuckold"...it only got a name change to get more subscribers. The Dev changes their mind like the wind changing direction, so who knows what the final result will be...but to say this is a swinger focused game...none of the versions prior really fit that description, and I've yet to see any real swinging in this new version either.
So because he changed his own title for the story before the first release you think the dev changed his mind?
LOL
He decided to change the title of his own work because it fit the story much better
(and making money is very good idea for a developer that has close his daylight job to dedicate himself full time in producing adult games)

the story is about a couple and his wife Anne can be also a cuck-quean (su "the cuckold" cannot fit well with the stori)
se the game is not talking about the MC only.. infact Anne is his wife and in some scenes has her iwn choices

The developer never changed his mind and this game is about a couple married more than 5 years ago that are both experimenting with adventurous spirit the way to spice up their sex life... they still love each oder but they need to find the will to have sex again because they don't want to become like the same old cups that work and work and then have boring sex only on Saturday night and repeat this same routine forever .. and they are not farmers
that at least he can stick his dick in the sheep :eek:
and she can fuck the horses:love:

PS:
I note with pleasure that different users are finally participating in the discussion ... but I have to decide whether to put them on my blacklist ... because it seems that the more users I ignore, the more new ones pop up ...
we'll see! i'm always interested in new ideas! (as long as they don't become the same as those on the black list

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
animations waste time, and this story needs to be completed by next year.. I hope in next Summer because there are other games to write and Mircom3D maybe as soon as he gets the success he deserves he will hire animationexperts who will just have to do on his orders and maybe he will do a re-release of Tacos exactly as he completed it + animations! this edition will be used to pay the animation experts while he works on Christina which is his next project

so there is no time to create outstanding animations that would lengthen the processing time without adding anything to the storyline
Other games to write? Oh, you must mean rebooting this game yet again, right?

Success he deserves? What, you mean failing to tell the same story 3 times is somehow deserving of more success?

Re-release TACOS with animations after the fact? That's so fucking stupid, I 100% believe that's a distinct possibility. It would be very on-brand at this point. I bet $20 the animation would still suck because the dev either cheaped out and knowingly hired a bad animator, or unknowingly hired a bad one because they can't tell the difference between quality animation and trash, or they just pocketed the money and continued to do bad animations themselves.

You can have things fast, cheap, or good. At most you can pick two, but never all three. Good animation will never be both fast and cheap. The dev here has demonstrated that they'd rather make 'good' be the dump stat in order to save time and/or money. There's no reason to think that's going to change in the future.

I note with pleasure that different users are finally participating in the discussion ... but I have to decide whether to put them on my blacklist ... because it seems that the more users I ignore, the more new ones pop up ...
we'll see! i'm always interested in new ideas! (as long as they don't become the same as those on the black list
Nothing says 'intellectual honesty' and 'I can handle contrary opinions and criticism in a healthy manner' quite like bragging about your blacklist. Looking forward to being added to that blacklist of yours I guess. It sounds just like Hell, and by that I mean that's where all the cool people hang out.

• Angry
Reactions: 88stanford88

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Re-release TACOS with animations after the fact? That's so fucking stupid, I 100% believe that's a distinct possibility.
I never say re-release in that way---

I was talking about a SPECIAL EDTION that will be after about 1 year pf the complete TACOS
an extra version with identical content plus animation made in 3D!
Tacos will remain available also without animation for free
the Special edition will be just an extra edition... and this is very smart marketing idea... not stupid at all!

in any case is useless to talk about the future because the main thing is that Tacos will be completed before the end of the upcoming next years!

cheers

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Christina!
If you don't know about Christina...
you know nothing about these developers....
Success he deserves?
he don't deserve success?
So you are a hater!
You can have things fast, cheap, or good. At most you can pick two, but never all three. Good animation will never be both fast and cheap.
I know very well this.. ddo you want to teach me?
That is why i just replay to your specific phrase about animation only...
the priority of this dev is precisely to be true to the time frame he promised his paying supporters and this story and so interesting that the Animations decided by Mirco, are more than enough to keep the processing time promised
The dev here has demonstrated that they'd rather make 'good' be the dump stat in order to save time and/or money. There's no reason to think that's going to change in the future.
here you are repeating yourself and still not understanding that Mircom worked on it for 6 years and is now devoting one hundred percent of his time to developing games for adults
and as said the quality of the animation that the author decides to do are in accordance with his workflow and promised scheduled time

he will release an update every month up to the end of Tacos.

Success he deserves? What, you mean failing to tell the same story 3 times is somehow deserving of more success?
With these first meaningless questions of yours do you think you are making yourself interesting in my eyes?:lepew::poop:

I thought you would realize thati had caught you on why you were talking about animations in hopes of adding delay to Mircon3D's workflow by preventing it from fulfilling its promises to its paying supporters....
but look it doesn't work with me!!!
You are just making yourself stupid if you think this trick will work with him
Nothing says 'intellectual honesty' and 'I can handle contrary opinions and criticism in a healthy manner' quite like bragging about your blacklist. Looking forward to being added to that blacklist of yours I guess. It sounds just like Hell, and by that I mean that's where all the cool people hang out.
I can only add you to my blacklist
welcome to the world of the ignored people who write only repetitive nonsense :cool:

congratulations!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
(y)This new game lacks consistency in choice, but that's a common (n):(problem in games of this type. e.g. I didn't choose a scene, I didn't see it, but the game treats it as a scene that happened,:mad::mad::(:(:eek: which is hopeless.
Mircom already told to you this in your question-time to him..

remember?
15. So if I don't pick one of those characters like Martin, I won't have him. I meant more that if I don't pick one of these characters, Anne doesn't cheat with them?

They’ll still be there as they are part of the story but the “hot” scenes won’t be available. Correct!
And I have already explain you that this means that you as player will not see the "HOT" Anne scenes but the world around the couple still exist exist
It's not that you believe that by putting your head in the sand like an ostrich,,, the world and everyone in it can disappear , do you?
the story would be senseless....Martin is the father and dev can't make the MC an orphan just for you
the plot is almost identical to TAC but with better renders and new scenes never seen
The dev never says that he would be changed the world where this story take place and MC family components different, with just a single choice of the player (you in his case)!!

here
5 I wish they would act as a couple more often and do more together. Since they started operating alone they have lost the sense of being a couple has been lost and the game should be called "Happy Adventures of Worhe Anne"

I agree, I want to have them be more of The Adventurous Couple I had invisioned.
Tacos will have more of The Adventurous Couple that was in Tac
but maybe he deliberately ignored you on your "whore" I don't think just because you misspelled the word ;)
I see you are using too many angry faces lately and I feel sorry for you, However you did a great job in your question time with Mircon

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-5b-mircom3d.7192/post-10190380
this is your complete great post!(y)
reread his answers in your own post because I doubt doubt you understood his meaning

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Mircom3D made several things clear, such as that Martín was not a Savior but rather a calamity for the mc, Martin boy was right about Emma, that she was the one who ended the relationship, that the mc does not push but rather that encourages or persuades her to do things which is something that bothered me that they thought that mc will somehow force Anne, now that there are rules and they are like the ones I use, do you think that Anne has the ability to block it and if mc doesn't respect her decision that would act ntr, in the matter of Martin unless we fix things with him or reach a middle ground it is possible that Anne will not work for Martin, what do you think because if so the game would have a big change compared to TAC?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Christina!
If you don't know about Christina...
you know nothing about these developers....
Check that out! A brownnoser with the opinion that only other brownnosers have valid opinions. How original.

As opposed to people being able to form their own opinions based on demonstrable history. I don't care about what the dev has announced they plan to do in the future. My criticism is rooted in what they have done, and failed to do, already. I don't need to be keyed into all of the dev's wider meta-plans for the future to have valid criticism of this game in the here and now.

That I or anyone else would need to explain this to you, only speaks to your critical lack of anything remotely approaching objectivity.

he don't deserve success?
So you are a hater!
Hater? Nah. Spite takes lots of energy. I'm more bemused than anything else. You'd think that with their 3rd bite at the apple, this dev would be past making rookie tier mistakes. But they keep demonstrating that they are, in fact, just that incompetent.

How long does it take to develop a sensible plot for this scenario? According to you and this dev, 6 years and counting. You seem to be super excited and stoked about that. Myself? I think that's pretty cringe and super embarrassing.

I know very well this.. ddo you want to teach me?
That is why i just replay to your specific phrase about animation only...
the priority of this dev is precisely to be true to the time frame he promised his paying supporters and this story and so interesting that the Animations decided by Mirco, are more than enough to keep the processing time promised
here you are repeating yourself and still not understanding that Mircom worked on it for 6 years and is now devoting one hundred percent of his time to developing games for adults
and as said the quality of the animation that the author decides to do are in accordance with his workflow and promised scheduled time

he will release an update every month up to the end of Tacos.
Are you on the dev's payroll? Are you their PR manager?

d98a2922-8e60-44ad-850d-a24cecadb450_text.gif

If so, they should hire a new one. You're not particularly skilled at it.

With these first meaningless questions of yours do you think you are making yourself interesting in my eyes?:lepew::poop:
Fuck no. I'm not here to impress you.

Fun Fact: Neither is anyone else.

I thought you would realize thati had caught you on why you were talking about animations in hopes of adding delay to Mircon3D's workflow by preventing it from fulfilling its promises to its paying supporters....
but look it doesn't work with me!!!
You are just making yourself stupid if you think this trick will work with him

Oh god. You can't be this stupid. Can you?

You think I was ragging on the shit animation because I want the dev to spend more time on it, in some Machiavellian ploy to further delay the release of updates for this game?

spider-man-j-jonah-jameson.gif

Holy shit. There is being a simp, and then there is being a SIMP.

I can only add you to my blacklist
welcome to the world of the ignored people who write only repetitive nonsense :cool:

congratulations!

Literally no one thinks you're cool. Not a one. At best, they're indifferent to your act. At worse, they see your posturing for the whiney primadonna that you are. What has gone wrong with your life and your priorities where you need to go to the mat as a fully fledged White Knight for an (at best) lower mid-tier erotica developer? Not social justice, or equality, or the environment, or the fight against cancer, genocide, or world hunger. You are spending your time, effort, and energy being a White Knight for this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I literally cannot think of a sicker burn than to point out that obvious fact, and just let you continue to invoke the Streisand Effect.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Mircom3D made several things clear, such as that Martín was not a Savior but rather a calamity for the mc, Martin boy was right about Emma, that she was the one who ended the relationship, that the mc does not push but rather that encourages or persuades her to do things which is something that bothered me that they thought that mc will somehow force Anne, now that there are rules and they are like the ones I use, do you think that Anne has the ability to block it and if mc doesn't respect her decision that would act ntr, in the matter of Martin unless we fix things with him or reach a middle ground it is possible that Anne will not work for Martin, what do you think because if so the game would have a big change compared to Toc?
Unless the entire Martin story line is changed from the beginning it most likely will remain the way it's always been. Like the entire back story of him and the MC and his ex and how the wife knows the back story and how it affected him would need to change. Or they need to take the decision out of the MC's hands because that was just ridiculous. "Martin screwed me over and betrayed me and left lasting scars so stay away from him... oh yea go ahead and shower together." Huh?! The only issue with this is that it then becomes forced on the player which is another problem.
Even with no rules to their relationship it should have been obvious that Martin should be a no-go. Martin is one of, if not, the main 'cheating' route antagonist so even with rules it's likely things will progress much like in the old versions.
Maybe if it was like Martin was constantly cheating on MC's mother throughout their marriage and she eventually ended herself because of it and the MC held some deep resentment towards the dad but he's been trying to mend fences and fix their relationship and then Martin and the FMC slowly and reluctantly get closer or something behind the MC's back. Again, this doesn't solve the problem of how to trigger this series of events without some how giving the player the choice to let it happen but at least it's slightly more believable for Martin and the wife to get closer.
A lot of the problems stem from the choices being from the MC pov and not the wife.
So yea basically I don't see the Martin arc changing dramatically compared to previously unless there is some serious retconning or an entirely new approach to that arc which I doubt will happen seeing how TACOS has been so far.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I agree. The developer has done a great job of setting up Martin even before he introduces him to the story. It will be interesting to see how Mircom deals with him when we finally meet him

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Unless the entire Martin story line is changed from the beginning it most likely will remain the way it's always been. Like the entire back story of him and the MC and his ex and how the wife knows the back story and how it affected him would need to change. Or they need to take the decision out of the MC's hands because that was just ridiculous. "Martin screwed me over and betrayed me and left lasting scars so stay away from him... oh yea go ahead and shower together." Huh?! The only issue with this is that it then becomes forced on the player which is another problem.
Even with no rules to their relationship it should have been obvious that Martin should be a no-go. Martin is one of, if not, the main 'cheating' route antagonist so even with rules it's likely things will progress much like in the old versions.
Maybe if it was like Martin was constantly cheating on MC's mother throughout their marriage and she eventually ended herself because of it and the MC held some deep resentment towards the dad but he's been trying to mend fences and fix their relationship and then Martin and the FMC slowly and reluctantly get closer or something behind the MC's back. Again, this doesn't solve the problem of how to trigger this series of events without some how giving the player the choice to let it happen but at least it's slightly more believable for Martin and the wife to get closer.
A lot of the problems stem from the choices being from the MC pov and not the wife.
So yea basically I don't see the Martin arc changing dramatically compared to previously unless there is some serious retconning or an entirely new approach to that arc which I doubt will happen seeing how TACOS has been so far.
It's not about Martin's personality, which is already written and I don't think it's going to change much, but with rules we might have the option of preventing him from coming to the house like what happened with Ryan and we find him in another type of scene and we find him. Another is what Anne's attitude will be like now that she knows from their past that Martín was a calamity for the MC, the scenarios that I see possible with Martin having sex with Anne are if we have a bad relationship with her and the option of ntr or if we have the option to fix the differences to a certain extent with him, are the possible scenarios that I now see maybe there are more

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Even with no rules to their relationship it should have been obvious that Martin should be a no-go.
about this Mircom is following a bit what i suggest him in my post here
The main rule in this adventure is make her comfortable in the sharing her with others... but at the end of 5b sheis again the one that want talk in serious way as she made in tac but after chapter 10 and in the barbados annyversary vacation
in 5b she is the one that start for first after fucking with the Pizza guy
I'm not ssure that this happens in the different routes so i do not want spoiler that much
butùthe main rule exist also in Tac and is that they have to be 100% honest with each other
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and up to here everything is obvious
but the surprise for me is this,,, she ask to be 100% honest as always but there is more
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 20.56.06.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 20.56.27.jpg
Screenshot 2023-11-19 at 20.56.41.jpg

I live the last 3 screenshots open because they are creating the rules during the progression of their adventures and this time in tacos they talk about rules earlier than as it was in the old release

And as everyone know:
RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN ! :cool:

SEE YA!

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
After seeing the ground rules and Martin as a no go zone. I think the Martin cheating will only happen in one of a few ways.

1. If Anne and Tony have another serious talk and this time Anne sets some no go zones for Tony and he breaks them. Then I think that will open Anne up to cheating with just Martin since he is a no go zone and Anne will see that as a equal trade.

2. Low relationship score as well but I think this would open her up to cheating with more than just Martin.

3. Since Anne kind of giving Tony consent to play too and if Tony ends up playing more and denying / stopping Anne I can see this one opening up a cheating path as well. But this might fall under low relationship score as well.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
After seeing the ground rules and Martin as a no go zone. I think the Martin cheating will only happen in one of a few ways.

1. If Anne and Tony have another serious talk and this time Anne sets some no go zones for Tony and he breaks them. Then I think that will open Anne up to cheating with just Martin since he is a no go zone and Anne will see that as a equal trade.

2. Low relationship score as well but I think this would open her up to cheating with more than just Martin.

3. Since Anne kind of giving Tony consent to play too and if Tony ends up playing more and denying / stopping Anne I can see this one opening up a cheating path as well. But this might fall under low relationship score as well.
The scenarios you described are nothing new to me because I described them before in other posts, what you are missing is the possibility that the mc and Martin can fix their relationship to a certain extent and the possibility of a soft ntr where Anne can work and have sex with Martín without having to hide it from the MC, although it seems impossible for us there is still the possibility because it is a fictional story and it would serve to vary the content of the game

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The scenarios you described are nothing new to me because I described them before in other posts, what you are missing is the possibility that the mc and Martin can fix their relationship to a certain extent and the possibility of a soft ntr where Anne can work and have sex with Martín without having to hide it from the MC, although it seems impossible for us there is still the possibility because it is a fictional story and it would serve to vary the content of the game
ah yeah I did miss your post truthfully just felt like sharing what I thought after thinking about it some. What you describe I think would be a nice and welcome change.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes