88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I pass now in this thread bc I have been very busy with holiday preparations and I join in the grief over the loss of Mircom's friend... maybe I will have more time tomorrow...greetings to all.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Hello everyone,

Just stopping in to share a couple renders and some news.

First off, the TACOS news.... Part 6b will be released on either Jan 2nd or 3rd and will include the rest of the week in Punta Cana. Lots of new scenes and redone scenes. I'm very happy with the new scenes. I hope you will enjoy them.

Life news - Yesterday Dec 18th, was one of the hardest days I've had to deal with in my 50 years of life so far. My wife and I had to put our 14 year old Boston Terrier down due to of health complications. That boy was my world and will be dearly missed. He brought so much love into our household and everyone else who had the pleasure of meeting him. I'm not taking any time off work as I feel this is my get away from the pain and grieving.

On a more upbeat note, this is my last post before Christmas and want to wish you all and your families and very merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Take care friends and see you next year.

View attachment 3189907
View attachment 3189908
View attachment 3189909
View attachment 3189911
Sorry for your loss..

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:o_OThat scene on the plane was weird, with Tony talking to these two girls about practically nothing. When we choose the option that Tony is embarrassed about what this guy did:sneaky: to Anne while she was sleeping. (n):(She's mad at him for only talking to girls and nothing happened. (y):eek:Tony should be more angry about what this guy did to Anne.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
:unsure:o_OThat scene on the plane was weird, with Tony talking to these two girls about practically nothing. When we choose the option that Tony is embarrassed about what this guy did:sneaks: to Anne while she was sleeping. (n):(She's mad at him for only talking to girls and nothing happened. (and):eek:Tony should be more angry about what this guy did to Anne.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think the same, the scene should have been different but explain that to mircom3d without him being offended, when I said that he got upset with me:LOL: :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think the same, the scene should have been different but explain that to mircom3d without him being offended, when I said that he got upset with me:LOL: :LOL:
yeah I was surprised about that I read what you said and it totally makes sense granted I havent played the update yet waiting for the next 1. Also after reading your post about it made me have some doubts about the future of this game but still will be better than TAC chapter 14 anything is better than that lol.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(n)And when Anna is angry with Tony, we lose the point of the relationship. Which is strangeo_O. :unsure::ROFLMAO::eek:I wonder why, Anna loses points with Tony:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
:unsure:o_OThat scene on the plane was weird, with Tony talking to these two girls about practically nothing. When we choose the option that Tony is embarrassed about what this guy did:sneaky: to Anne while she was sleeping. (n):(She's mad at him for only talking to girls and nothing happened. (y):eek:Tony should be more angry about what this guy did to Anne.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Remember "the talk" they had. She's allowed to do things as long as she tells him about it.
She told him she's not ready yet to allow him the same and has all rights to get angry when he flirts with other women.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
yeah I was surprised about that I read what you said and it totally makes sense granted I havent played the update yet waiting for the next 1. Also after reading your post about it made me have some doubts about the future of this game but still will be better than TAC chapter 14 anything is better than that lol.
I'm going to tell you the same thing I told mircom3d, I'm going to play and enjoy the game without expectations, that way I'll enjoy it better

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
(n)And when Anna is angry with Tony, we lose the point of the relationship. Which is strangeo_O. :unsure::ROFLMAO::eek:I wonder why, Anna loses points with Tony:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I guess that's when his big ass is shrinking, which is why relationship points are so important in play? :unsure: :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:
I wonder if she is very happy with the mc, how big can Anne's ass reach and will she have a limit or could she explode with great happiness? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm going to tell you the same thing I told mircom3d, I'm going to play and enjoy the game without expectations, that way I'll enjoy it better
yeah that's the way to do it imo. To me this game is nothing more than a guilty pleasure that is enjoyable. The story and characters feel super simple with not much developments to me personally. The enjoyment factor is the only thing that makes me like this games if im being honest.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Remember "the talk" they had. She's allowed to do things as long as she tells him about it.
She told him she's not ready yet to allow him the same and has all rights to get angry when he flirts with other women.
:unsure:Do I understand correctly that Tony let Anne do:eek: everything and she needs to tell him about it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Anna doesn't allow Tony to do anything for now and (n):ROFLMAO::eek:she will be angry with him if he forbids her from doing something and talks to strange women, where is the logic hereo_O?

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
:unsure:Do I understand correctly that Tony let Anne do:eek: everything and she needs to tell him about it? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Anna doesn't allow Tony to do anything for now and (n):ROFLMAO::eek:she will be angry with him if he forbids her from doing something and talks to strange women, where is the logic hereo_O?
It's an AVN and you want logic? :LOL:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The logic is that Tony is still the same cowardly tac idiot, where he shows a little courage because of Anne's attitude the relationship points go down and Anne's ass shrinks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:eek::ROFLMAO:For now, it is Tony who suggests Anne what to do and it is he who pushes her into the arms of strange men. :eek::ROFLMAO:Tony doesn't know what sex monster he will create that he can no longer control.(n):(:mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When you talk to your wife and you tell her you don't like cinnamon on your meal. On chritmas day she surprises you and the rest of your family with a fantastic prepared dinner but to your surprise one of the ingredients is cinnamon...will you get angry?
I may not be angry, but I won't be happy about it:ROFLMAO:. And I actually like cinnamon:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes