Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It's kinda funny cause some of the lads here wanted for the couple to have something like a rules talk.
Now they are complaining that the rule also applies to the MC and wonder why there is a punishment when acting against it.
What guys? I was the one who talked about the rules (that was innocent) until Anne gave me a blow of reality with her huge and beautiful ass and then I understood everything :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Anna is like that and no rule is going to change her:LOL::LOL:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
:unsure: Because maybe the rules should be the same for both of them,:eek::ROFLMAO: but here each of them has different ones:ROFLMAO:
Should exactly, they talked about it and Anne doesn't feel ready for it yet.
MC confirmed and if you as MC act against the talk and force to push what do you expect...

Reactions: 88stanford88

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
MC confirmed and if you as MC act against the talk and force to push what do you expect...

:unsure:This is what I expect because everyone has different rules. :eek:They are not treated as equals. :ROFLMAO:One side can do everything and the (n):(:mad:other can do nothing. :eek:The other party may feel inferior and may not fully trust each other in the future, which will accelerate the erosion of their relationship, after all, this is not what they wanted:mad::(.

Reactions: Leongen43

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
:unsure:This is what I expect because everyone has different rules. :eek:They are not treated as equals. :ROFLMAO:One side can do everything and the (n):(:mad:other can do nothing. :eek:The other party may feel inferior and may not fully trust each other in the future, which will accelerate the erosion of their relationship, after all, this is not what they wanted:mad::(.
That's part of the game. They just talked about sharing/swinging and plan to visit the swinging neighbors which might open Anne's mind to sharing etc..
But for now act against some rules or whatever and you may open a path that will lead to an erosion in relatioship, bad ending or different story.
The good thing is that this game isn't linear and doesn't follow just one path!
Here MC tells his wife he likes to watch her but instead doing so during the flight you choose to flirt with other women.
That's OK but also expect some inconvenience with Anne after that.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
:unsure: Because maybe the rules should be the same for both of them,:eek::ROFLMAO: but here each of them has different ones:ROFLMAO:
The problem here is how the story is setup. You are both correct, the same rules should apply. In real life, scenarios like that are nearly always brought up by the woman in my experience....poly are brought up usually by the man.

The problem here though is that it is the MC who has pushed for this to happen and bear in mind, we do have various ways pof doing this...my fave route is she can 'play' all she likes...with who I choose...but never any sex. It's a good path...keeps her faithful and her relationship points high.

It would be a very different game (and setup) if it was a joint decision or anne who was pushing for it. The MC proposed this with no thought/wants and/or needs for himself. So that is what we get...there was never a need to discuss rules for the MC originally.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The truth is that not even they know what they want, it's as if they were lost and flying without a compass waiting for the inevitable fall, they will never see equality between them because Tony is Alpha-cuck or beta-cuck depending on the scene. :LOL: :LOL: :unsure: :LOL: :poop::poop::poop:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
here is my unofficial android port of The Adventurous Couple Chapter11 pt2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.03.2020
Is there a possibility to reupload the port?
Link is down.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is there a possibility to reupload the port?
Link is down.
for what? it's outdated, there are more current releases (even linked in the OP) for that development branch.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
FacePalm.jpg
you need to re-read the rules... https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12473638

the rules are perfectly the same for both my wife Anne and me--only each of us has sexual differences....
Me who I am a straight male likes girls with pussy... she vie is a hot female who take birth control like candy likes big dicks... me who is THE MC is training her to be more free...
the only difference is that I, as a husband, have studied for years how to do the thing... In fact, I have been asking her for years to open up to other men.
While my wife only accepted the idea a month ago... so Anne is still a bit reluctant
here is an important pic for you Screenshot 2023-12-25 at 13.49.44.jpg

The truth is that not even they know what they want, it's as if they were lost and flying without a compass waiting for the inevitable fall, they will never see equality between them because Tony is Alpha-cuck or beta-cuck depending on the scene. :LOL: :LOL: :unsure: :LOL: :poop::poop::poop:
FacePalm.jpg
The truth is that you don't know anything about my story with Anne! And every nonsensical post of yours confirms that you are just a Poor-BOY-Troll

RE-READ THE RULES Also Mircom3D in person said to you this IN HIS POST
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12427246

Poor boy Leongen!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This story is not for you...
You will be very disappointed!!! yet you should know the story well....
the plot is identical to TAC
the thread is the same... the plot is the same!... and no one will be able to change it because the developer has already made this mistake at the end of chapter 14
Merry Xmas!
The problem here is how the story is setup. You are both correct, the same rules should apply. In real life, scenarios like that are nearly always brought up by the woman in my experience....poly are brought up usually by the man.
The rules between me and my wife are the same only I am a male is I have my own taste in fetish.
Anne, on the other hand, is a female and you should know that women never have the same kind of tastes as we males have when it comes to sex fetish...

I always respect my wife's taste because I love her... in fact we have a score of over 10 in the stat-box

I tell you this because when I was in my 20's I had a similar story and my wife/girlfriend liked black men with BBC... while I obviously didn't like them... I just did it because she had the same right to have fun ...the rules have to fit your partner's sexual gender...you can't make equal rules for who is male and who is female...my wife and I have a different gender we are not a gay couple,,, (even gay couples have different roles) the rules have to fit that fact

my plan is to make her more free because I have been asking her this for years and she had always refused it.

The most important thing is that you have to remember that we are a couple in our twenties with no desire to become adults anytime soon....
in the prologue we decided that in the next few years we want to have a good time...me as a hot male and my wife as a hot female also because in any case our marriage was ending...and maybe thanks to this decision we will decide together in a year or two to become responsible adults in the ending
or we will divorce... but anyway if we didn't do that we would have divorced last month...
instead in Tacos we are together and what is important for all couples in their twenties; we are having a great time.

The problem here though is that it is the MC who has pushed for this to happen and bear in mind, we do have various ways pof doing this...my fave route is she can 'play' all she likes...with who I choose...but never any sex. It's a good path...keeps her faithful and her relationship points high.
relationship points are unique for me and Anne and in near future will be impossible to take them pvrer 10 if you restrict her have sex with other when she gets horny!
My wife already is thinking that I'm not 100% honest with her
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.49.45.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 11.50.40.jpg
yu have to re-read the rules... i posted here the complete rules
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12473638

anyway if you keep on not making Anne, my wife, fuck strangers when she gets aroused you will soon receive a premature "fuck off" from her (Game Over)... because even if you don't cheat on her she won't believe you (as you know she is not always at home with you... she has her friends and her job)
...and you will have done nothing but play against The MC (my) plan which is to keep her busy fucking while I fuck all the girls younger than her...
I am not a stupid peeping tom!

As I said our story was born the day we were about to get divorced and ... fortunately my wife realized in time that help was needed to avoid divorce
It would be a very different game (and setup) if it was a joint decision or anne who was pushing for it. The MC proposed this with no thought/wants and/or needs for himself. So that is what we get...there was never a need to discuss rules for the MC originally.
you are totally wrong!
It really seems to have understood absolutely nothing of what my wives Anne says in the prologue

Anne has decided together with me to have this experience only at the moment we are at the beginning of the story,,, it has been only 38 days and she continues to be reluctant... I am trying without pushing her to train her to be more free... is she is still not quite convinced...but I guarantee you that with the right training she will discover a world of fun that we can together proudly tell our children and grandchildren about when we are no longer young 20-somethings with the years!
I finally found a balanced person who understands and reads the dialogues of my story with my wife Anne
we are young and at 24/25 is a borderline age between continuing to want to be young people who love to play and experience new things... and the age when you become an adult and responsible making the relationship become orderly and repetitive...
you only have sex on Saturdays and holidays... always in the same position and with no desire to discover new and wonderful things anymore... Only young people are capable of doing something like this

Merry Christmas to everybody

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: A360 and Sadowdark

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3203365
you need to re-read the rules... https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12473638

the rules are perfectly the same for both my wife Anne and me--only each of us has sexual differences....
Me who I am a straight male likes girls with pussy... she vie is a hot female who take birth control like candy likes big dicks... me who is THE MC is training her to be more free...
the only difference is that I, as a husband, have studied for years how to do the thing... In fact, I have been asking her for years to open up to other men.
While my wife only accepted the idea a month ago... so Anne is still a bit reluctant
here is an important pic for you View attachment 3203394

View attachment 3203365
The truth is that you don't know anything about my story with Anne! And every nonsensical post of yours confirms that you are just a Poor-BOY-Troll

RE-READ THE RULES Also Mircom3D in person said to you this IN HIS POST
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12427246

Poor boy Leongen!!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This story is not for you...
You will be very disappointed!!! yet you should know the story well....
the plot is identical to TAC
the thread is the same... the plot is the same!... and no one will be able to change it because the developer has already made this mistake at the end of chapter 14
Merry Xmas!

The rules between me and my wife are the same only I am a male is I have my own taste in fetish.
Anne, on the other hand, is a female and you should know that women never have the same kind of tastes as we males have when it comes to sex fetish...

I always respect my wife's taste because I love her... in fact we have a score of over 10 in the stat-box

I tell you this because when I was in my 20's I had a similar story and my wife/girlfriend liked black men with BBC... while I obviously didn't like them... I just did it because she had the same right to have fun ...the rules have to fit your partner's sexual gender...you can't make equal rules for who is male and who is female...my wife and I have a different gender we are not a gay couple,,, (even gay couples have different roles) the rules have to fit that fact

my plan is to make her more free because I have been asking her this for years and she had always refused it.

The most important thing is that you have to remember that we are a couple in our twenties with no desire to become adults anytime soon....
in the prologue we decided that in the next few years we want to have a good time...me as a hot male and my wife as a hot female also because in any case our marriage was ending...and maybe thanks to this decision we will decide together in a year or two to become responsible adults in the ending
or we will divorce... but anyway if we didn't do that we would have divorced last month...
instead in Tacos we are together and what is important for all couples in their twenties; we are having a great time.

relationship points are unique for me and Anne and in near future will be impossible to take them pvrer 10 if you restrict her have sex with other when she gets horny!
My wife already is thinking that I'm not 100% honest with her
View attachment 3203268

View attachment 3203270
yu have to re-read the rules... i posted here the complete rules
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-6a-mircom3d.7192/post-12473638

anyway if you keep on not making Anne, my wife, fuck strangers when she gets aroused you will soon receive a premature "fuck off" from her (Game Over)... because even if you don't cheat on her she won't believe you (as you know she is not always at home with you... she has her friends and her job)
...and you will have done nothing but play against The MC (my) plan which is to keep her busy fucking while I fuck all the girls younger than her...
I am not a stupid peeping tom!

As I said our story was born the day we were about to get divorced and ... fortunately my wife realized in time that help was needed to avoid divorce

you are totally wrong!
It really seems to have understood absolutely nothing of what my wives Anne says in the prologue

Anne has decided together with me to have this experience only at the moment we are at the beginning of the story,,, it has been only 38 days and she continues to be reluctant... I am trying without pushing her to train her to be more free... is she is still not quite convinced...but I guarantee you that with the right training she will discover a world of fun that we can together proudly tell our children and grandchildren about when we are no longer young 20-somethings with the years!

I finally found a balanced person who understands and reads the dialogues of my story with my wife Anne
we are young and at 24/25 is a borderline age between continuing to want to be young people who love to play and experience new things... and the age when you become an adult and responsible making the relationship become orderly and repetitive...
you only have sex on Saturdays and holidays... always in the same position and with no desire to discover new and wonderful things anymore... Only young people are capable of doing something like this

Merry Christmas to everybody
How false that you are alone when Mircom3D released the update where it added the rules, you were against it and you bothered me saying that they did not need and that they would never have rules and magically you are the defender of the :LOL: :LOL: (n)(n)(n):eek::eek:rules, the publications of the other members are fine because it is what they feel the game transmits to them and it doesn't have to look like yours and I'm glad for that:LOL::LOL: (y) (y) (y) :love::love:

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Loving this so far, I honestly think this is the best VN I've came across to date! Thank you for this one, I can't wait to see how things pan out for them. Are there other stories involving them? Or is this the first?

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Loving this so far, I honestly think this is the best VN I've came across to date! Thank you for this one, I can't wait to see how things pan out for them. Are there other stories involving them? Or is this the first?
I can't recall for certain but I think I came across a fan made story once

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
I can't recall for certain but I think I came across a fan made story once
I think I found one called something like my job as a stewardess? I just wasn't sure if this was the first official story with them, or if there were others and this was just a flashback to how it all started for them. Either way, I'm really loving this one.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think I found one called something like my job as a stewardess? I just wasn't sure if this was the first official story with them, or if there were others and this was just a flashback to how it all started for them. Either way, I'm really loving this one.
yeah I think that was it never played it but yeah this is original. I also came across one where someone used the some model as Anne but with big tits I was gonna put it on the backlog to try out for later since I do like the Anne model but she looks so weird and wrong to me with big tits I couldn't put it on the backlog lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DM72

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
yeah I think that was it never played it but yeah this is original. I also came across one where someone used the some model as Anne but with big tits I was gonna put it on the backlog to try out for later since I do like the Anne model but she looks so weird and wrong to me with big tits I couldn't put it on the backlog lol.
I totally get it, I'm not a fan of that either lol

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
(y):)I don't mind if Tony lets Anne fuck whoever she wants, she just has to tell him. :eek:(y)Shouldn't the same rules apply to Tony? :unsure:Why doesn't Anne encourage Tony to fuck other girls(y)? :(:eek::mad:(n)My problem is that Tony can't do anything with the other girls yet because (n):(:mad:Anne is mad at him and he doesn't have punishment sex with her.(n):(:mad::eek: (y)Even if on the plane you choose the option "No, :eek::unsure:she reminds him about it in the evening, but you talked to those girls", it is only later, when Anne breaks away from Tony's influence and increasingly loses the desire for sex or gives him the leftovers. (y):):):ROFLMAO:Then Tony can do whatever he wants.

junn_sorran

Feb 24, 2018
I am confusd with the new version, I finished the chapter 15 standalone a few months ago, is there any way to import the saves in the new version? All i got was an error

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
There are no other stories with same characters...
but have you tried the first release of this story CH14 and the CH15?
The dev decided to rework after the changing in the CH14... he made that changes just to follow some suggestion from by some paying supporters...but then Mircom realized that the story would become different from his initial intentions and inspiration

Now we have Tacos that will be far better

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
There are no other stories with same characters...
but have you tried the first release of this story CH14 and the CH15?
The dev decided to rework after the changing in the CH14... he made that changes just to follow some suggestion from by some paying supporters...but then Mircom realized that the story would become different from his initial intentions and inspiration

Now we have Tacos that will be far better
I haven't, but the fan made one talks about chapters. All I can find is tacos, where can I find the first release at? :eek: EDIT: I'm an idiot, I found them lol

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes