sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No, sorry 88stanford88 you're still not getting what I mean on this point. I'm not saying the choice doesn't make sense. I'm saying we shouldn't make the choice. For clarity... I don't want to be making any choices for Anne. I'd prefer that when we get to that point in the game, that the choice is made for us. Either are points are high enough she tells him where to go, or they are low enough she starts the path. I do not want the choice I want my actions earlier in the game to decide for me...
I prefer it the way it is, I like having the options. I don't mind her fooling around with other guys but I like having a say in which ones she does.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I prefer it the way it is, I like having the options. I don't mind her fooling around with other guys but I like having a say in which ones she does.
I don't won't changes in the story but som renders are far better in the old TAC.
And
Yes I love different options but my plan is to save my marriage with my beloved Anne.
You are free to have your plans against the MC

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
unfortunately Lord Asharam passed away about 6 month ago... why you ask for ch14 t
Tue?
Are you on Mac like me
what does it mean died? :unsure:....................PC...............This is my first time playing this game. What mod can I use to complete it?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
A few things:

If anyone remembers the original TAC the development times used to take forever. Yes sone of the scenes were better but waiting 6 months for only 3 in game days was rough. At the time TAC also wasn't his primary job, Mircon had income from another source so he could take more time.

Now with TACOS it is his primary job so he needs to consistently put out monthly updates. His communication with the supporters/fans has been exponentially better. On top of that his animations have become much better and more frequent. The old TAC had many scenes that though hot were only still images and those have become a rarity with TACOS.

Now for the best part. We still have all the old content from the old TAC that we can revisit any time we want to while still getting new content regularly to enjoy as well. Honestly that's a win win in my book at the end of the day.

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I still love this game. I can't wait to see what Dev has in store for us.
I'm curious to know what will happen with candace or not.
It's a new feature that wasn't in the old versions, or so it seems to me.
On the other hand, is Anne going to have feelings for another character? We can see that sometimes she's borderline.
She likes a big cock, being called a slut, being taken doggy-style and being kissed well. To be seen in the rest of the game.
I think it's a shame that the sex scenes should be slightly longer, with more dialogue, in my opinion.
Thanks for this game

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
As I've maintained from the start, just because Tony has said the only person who is a No is Martin does not mean everybody else is a yes. And I'm not the only one who thinks this, someone else has also since replied saying so too.

The important line is missing and it's the one about open and honessness.

Mircom can introduce as many men for Anne to have sex with as needed, and they are not meaningless as you suggest . If Anne is not open and Honest it's cheating.
You are absolutly right!
With the ending of season 1 we also know now that the list of No-Go's has increased by +1 when MC decides to cut off Ryan from his plan to spice up his marriage with Anne.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we proudly announce the officially list of No-Go's in terms who Anne isn't allowed to fuck with:
  • Martin, father of MC
  • Ryan, buddy of MC
As the story develops the list can increase or decrease...it all depends of course on which path you are on!

Last edited:
Reactions: sagerock820
3.90 star(s) 125 Votes