Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I did a quick speed run through this game last night didn't read any text dont got time to play it just yet and noticed there is some proper animations now. I can already tell gonna love this once I get around to playing it for real seem the quality is way better just a quick glance than TAC

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
In the old version,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, the old version was not completed, the TACOS version was released. Perhaps the game will go in a similar direction in the new version.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I somehow missed the 9a update. Will the 9b update work on an 8b installation? Never mind. It doesn't. I had to download the whole game, but it was worth it. There was a ton of content in 9a and 9b. If it continues as it originally did, her new mystery boss is her father in law.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anna worked on the plane privately for MC's father. If I'm not mistaken, after that(or maybe before) she also had to work at the club for MC's uncle, whom they met when MC and Anne were attacked in the backstreet.
as for Anne's job as a flight attendant will be developed in season 2 but watch out for the choices you make during my wife's interview with Walker because I think they will have a big impact on how it will affect our relationship. at the moment the path I have saved and where Anne chooses the richest salary ($150,000/year) which also involves different uniforms as you can read in my previous post
this is new in Tacos and it is promising ;)
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 17.35.20.jpg

This is the luscious high-class hostess uniform is perfect for my wife.(y)(y)(y)
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 19.18.05.jpg
With a wonderful haircut that gives her a very hot and kinky appeal. :love:

I'm looking forward for the season 2 where she will start to work almost full time as stewardess for the 150.000/yr dollar salary

PS: in my opinion it is time to add also Anne as one of the protagonists of this game bc in the path i follow there are now many choices that belong exclusively to her with scenes where I am not present. (and I have more than 18 love points)
the 2 option for the stewardess job are choices that belong to Anne and she decides without consulting THE MC that is why I think it is time to add the multi protagonist tag.. because it seems evident that my wife is starting to have almost as many choices as the MC
The following is the uniform she receive from Walker for the option 1 (75000/year salary)
these options will affect the season 2 paths for sure.... (this is a sign that she is also becoming more and more the protagonist of her choices)
Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11.44.41.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11.45.01.jpg

About the job at the Uncle Robert Club i think it will be in the far future.. maybe season 3... bc the CLUB job was starting in the old TAC season 2 (CH15) that was aborted just after the first 2 days (Monday and Tuesday)

Last edited:

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone know how to get the scene of Anne Cheats with Ryan, when Anne go to Ryan's room at night after MC finally asleep, Ryan masturbating by rubbing his own cock... (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2b)
I only can get the scene of Ryan sitting on bed waiting Anne without Rubbing his cock... (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2a)

I want to get the scene of (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2b)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get the scene of Anne Cheats with Ryan, when Anne go to Ryan's room at night after MC finally asleep, Ryan masturbating by rubbing his own cock... (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2b)
I only can get the scene of Ryan sitting on bed waiting Anne without Rubbing his cock... (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2a)

I want to get the scene of (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2b)
Requirements:
Ryan needs to be activated

In the morning after Ryan arrived at night and MC told Anne the evening before that he cheated on her,
Anne is having a talk with Ryan don't choose
'She cheats with Ryan'.
On day 62 after the club visit at night when Anne is asking MC if he wants her to continue with Ryan, choose
'No!'
During that night, if your love score is 14 or under, Anne will cheat on MC with Ryan!
If the love score is 15 or above Anne has a decision to take, either to 'go see if Ryan's up' or 'don't' go and see.

Now, choosing this way you should see a rather relaxed Ryan busy with himself while Anne approaches his bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luziferii

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Requirements:
Ryan needs to be activated

In the morning after Ryan arrived at night and MC told Anne the evening before that he cheated on her,
Anne is having a talk with Ryan don't choose
'She cheats with Ryan'.
On day 62 after the club visit at night when Anne is asking MC if he wants her to continue with Ryan, choose
'No!'
During that night, if your love score is 14 or under, Anne will cheat on MC with Ryan!
If the love score is 15 or above Anne has a decision to take, either to 'go see if Ryan's up' or 'don't' go and see.

Now, choosing this way you should see a rather relaxed Ryan busy with himself while Anne approaches his bedroom.
Thank you so much for the guide... really helpful

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
In my game Ryan is not activated.
Can I activate him by editing a file?
If yes, which?
Thanks.
the best way is to start the game from scratch and allow Ryan to come in your house in the beginning...

you can also download the universal renpy mod by this whay you will see all the codes and also the hidden choices/optios in your game

refusing Ryan is just for the ones that wont get the hottest sex scenes... they will miss a lot off content

I use the universal mod in all games i play

Reactions: jeroentje

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Thank you so much for the guide... really helpful
if you follow the guide you will never see Ryan in the future again. (Ryan path will be closed forever!) as is written in the choice
the better way is using the universal mod ... you will be able to watch all the scenes without affecting your preferred saved path Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 16.15.13.jpg

NO will end Ryan story!

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
In my game Ryan is not activated.
Can I activate him by editing a file?
If yes, which?
Thanks.
Of course you can activate him by editing!

Method 1
  • enable console in game. For enabling console you'll need UnRen-forall.bat (put the file inside your "...TACOS\" directory - execute it, press enter and choose number 3 for activating console - close window) . Start TACOS, load your desired save file (day 60 for example), press 'shift+o' for opening console and write the following ryan = False and press enter. To close console press Esc.
tacos_urm#004.jpg tacos_urm#005.jpg

Method 2
  • using urm. Put the file inside your ..."\TACOS\game\" directory. Start game, load desired save file. Press on 'open urm' on top left (my pics show top right). On search tab enter ryan and press on search. Set value from False to True. Close urm.
tacos_urm#001.jpg tacos_urm#002.jpg tacos_urm#003.jpg

Method 3
  • upload your desired save file on and change ryan=0 to ryan=1. Download your save file and put it back where it belongs.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'd have preferred if Anne had started being more flirty in situations without the hubby there.
It felt like the jacuzzi scene rushed her into a total slut mode.
You have to remember guys would always be all over someone as hot as her.
Once the hubby told her to be more adventurous with him, I feel she'd have had a side dick sorted in no time.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'd have preferred if Anne had started being more flirty in situations without the hubby there.
if the game was a female protagonist it will be as you prefer but it is not...
I'm (MC) in control over her,.. and there are already a lot of exception where she has her own choices that involves cheating without consent!
It felt like the jacuzzi scene rushed her into a total slut mode.
yes this is the game and was clear since the start of Tacos as well as the old version TAC season one CH14!
The plot is the same
however if in season 2 Mircom decides to add my wife as a protagonist along with me maybe there will be more scenes for your taste but the storyline is started ...no way to change the slut mode!

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes