Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I only played the old version was waiting awhile before I play the current version. I see this update is considered the end of Season 1. How far behind is this version from the old 1 out of curiosity not as im not sure when i'll get around to playing this version just yet

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
View attachment 3844274 ....are these separate versions with different scenes? :unsure:
I really suggest you to play the old vrsion that is far better than Tacos season 1. (CH14 is season1 of the old release)

in any case i hope that the season2 will be better...
this is new in Tacos and it is promising ;)
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 17.35.20.jpg
This is the luscious high-class hostess uniform is perfect for my wife.(y)(y)(y) Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 19.18.05.jpg With a wonderful haircut that gives her a very hot and kinky appeal. :love:

I'm looking forward for the season 2 where she will start to work almost full time as stewardess for the 150.000/yr dollar salary

PS: in my opinion it is time to add also Anne as one of the protagonists of this game bc in the path i follow there are now many choices that belong exclusively to her with scenes where I am not present. (and I have more than 18 love points)

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I really suggest you to play the old vrsion that is far better than Tacos season 1. (CH14 is e season1 of the od release)

in any case i hope that the season2 will be better...
View attachment 3844317
This is the luscious high-class hostess uniform.(y)(y)(y) View attachment 3844346 With a wonderful haircut that gives her a kinky appeal. :love:

I'm looking forward for the season 2 where she will start to work almost full time as stewardess for the 150.000/yr dollar salary

PS: in my opinion it is time to add also my wife as one of theprotagonist of this game bc in the path i follow there are now many choices that belong exclusively to her with scenes where I am not present. (and I have more than 20 òove points)
Thank you very much!!! I will try. :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Wait.. the wife just denied Troy's frisky massage automatically. Why?

EDIT: nvm I got it, if you accept the Drake's advances on her, you can't accept Troy. Kinda weird but ok.
In my game she stopped Drake….
after he ate her ass :ROFLMAO:
And Luke makes her cum and she sends him home high and dry. Wtf atleast a handy or bj, it’s not like she didn’t already do that for him at the party

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Wait.. the wife just denied Troy's frisky massage automatically. Why?

EDIT: nvm I got it, if you accept the Drake's advances on her, you can't accept Troy. Kinda weird but ok.
Wondered about this and that is weird, from what I remember Anne, Troy and Drake have a threesome in the original? Now she can't mess around with both?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
But seriously, how long has it been since the update came out and he still hasn't fixed it, is he waiting for someone to do it for him? :unsure: :unsure:
If this were a hospital I guess it would say:
"Dr. Asahibito is urgently needed, there is a patient in room 6b who needs to be fixed urgently." :LOL::LOL::LOL:
I decided to play the game from the start since this is the end of season 1 and this Tom Harry issue is still present.

I guess I have to do some surgery after all :LOL:

Edit day39-42.rpy and replace, starting around line 3761, the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where do I send the bill for services rendered? :p

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
How far behind is this version from the old 1
It's hard to say precisely as the timeline's a little different, but we're at the point where Anne can begin a relationship with Martin and she's met both Troy and Drake (the guy with whom she had her first in-game anal in TAC, which isn't the case here). So it's still pretty far from the point reached by TAC, but there's already a lot of divergence and I wouldn't expect it to go the same way save, perhaps, for some of the major characters (Martin, Ryan, etc.)

Wondered about this and that is weird, from what I remember Anne, Troy and Drake have a threesome in the original?
Technically, maybe, but not really. In TAC, Drake falls asleep and Troy takes Anne while he snoozes. Her anal jacuzzi marathon with Drake is a different scene.

Reactions: Dessolos

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
in any case if you think about it how could I lose my wife Anne?

By now everyone knows she a total whore... would a possessive and jealous man be willing to marry her?.
and that has always been my plan:
to push her to fuck everyone to become me the only man who truly loves her the way she is....

but ok let's say a different option:
....and what if she one day changes and becomes faithful with a new man?

well, in that case I can only wish them well for a lifetime of boring sex and fights every time the talk falls on her past.

this last option is also good for me bc my pan started just to avoid repetitive and boring sex that was in the previous 5 years of our marriage!

My plan is a win-win for me at this point. I convinced her to be as she is now... I marked her with my seed of corruption lifetime
She will be with me forever or she will be like a faithful nun that was a whore

• Sad
Reactions: ann87ra

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
TACOS Part 9b + MOD + Gallery

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's hard to say precisely as the timeline's a little different, but we're at the point where Anne can begin a relationship with Martin and she's met both Troy and Drake (the guy with whom she had her first in-game anal in TAC, which isn't the case here). So it's still pretty far from the point reached by TAC, but there's already a lot of divergence and I wouldn't expect it to go the same way save, perhaps, for some of the major characters (Martin, Ryan, etc.)
actually glad to hear that thanks had no idea there was a bit of divergence but that is a good thing imo. So im looking forward to trying this when I get the chance. The little things ive read before I took a break from this thread this version looks way better than TAC.

I personally like TACOS better. TAC became a trainwreck after awhile, hence the reason he rebooted the game. In TACOS you get way more control over who Anne sleeps with and there is no crossing over of different paths.
happy to hear this as I want to play this soon. I never liked how in TAC even on the non cheating path there was to many situations that for me I either considered cheating or grey area of cheating , since Anne waited a bit to long to tell the MC about the sexual encounter.

Reactions: sagerock820

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Now that I started from the beginning again, I still feel the first half (roughly before and somewhat during the vacation) still have forced scenes with little control despite having choices. Especially with Kenny. After that it feels to swing too much the other way round sometimes with Anne constantly looking to you for approval. Troy at the Spa for example should really be controlled by love points and Anne's faithfulness in addition to whether the Troy path is active. In fact more scenes should be controlled by love points and faithfulness versus and explicit permission. Because almost always Anne has already started something and the permission is to continue.

All in all I prefer the control of the 2nd half and hope season 2 continues likewise.

It is nice that the love (Relationship) points do line up with faithfulness though the difference is too small in my opinion:

screenshot0005.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I personally like TACOS better. TAC became a trainwreck after awhile, hence the reason he rebooted the game. In TACOS you get way more control over who Anne sleeps with and there is no crossing over of different paths.
It's true although there was content from TAC that I liked but that isn't in TACOS, the only flaw that I always noticed is Anne's personality that regardless of the state of our relationship doesn't vary much and only differs in small moments and sex scenes that won't be there if the relationship is bad, should it have a review so that Anne's personality adjusts to our level of relationship with her, as happens in other titles, would that be better? :unsure:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
It's true although there was content from TAC that I liked but that isn't in TACOS, the only flaw that I always noticed is Anne's personality that regardless of the state of our relationship doesn't vary much and only differs in small moments and sex scenes that won't be there if the relationship is bad, should it have a review so that Anne's personality adjusts to our level of relationship with her, as happens in other titles, would that be better? :unsure:
Exactly. Right now Anne almost feels too robotic.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Exactly. Right now Anne almost feels too robotic.
It's true what you say, because the reality is that Anne's personality and the MC never conveyed any feelings to me, Anne is more like a sexual object than a person with whom you can feel any emotional empathy for her, I would like Anne to have a range of emotions that fit the way we play so that the game feels more real to us when making decisions, that would be good, right?:unsure:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's true what you say, because the reality is that Anne's personality and the MC never conveyed any feelings to me, Anne is more like a sexual object than a person with whom you can feel any emotional empathy for her, I would like Anne to have a range of emotions that fit the way we play so that the game feels more real to us when making decisions, that would be good, right?:unsure:
This is what's missing from this game. A low relation score should equal low relation interactions/thoughts from Anne, and likewise with high relations. Anne acting the same regardless takes a lot of soul out of the story.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
This is what's missing from this game. A low relation score should equal low relation interactions/thoughts from Anne, and likewise with high relations. Anne acting the same regardless takes a lot of soul out of the story.
I'll say it for the millionth time: this is an Anne-as-protagonist story. Tony's version is boring as hell.

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I agree. I think Mircom has said we would get more of Annie's thoughts in this version which I think is wise. I always thought the original missed Annie's thoughts on what they were doing.
In SoiCowboy's TAC Spicey Edition, I introduced the thinking and whispering conversations into the script.

Would you like to see this in TACOS?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 125 Votes