youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheAdventurousCoupleTACOS-P9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
between players and the husband and the wife i feel the only one who's having fun until now is the wife.

as the wife raiding every penis available in town breaking every hooker's record in the world, the husband's mind is like a generic npc a robot. repeating the "i love you baby keep going" whenever she fuck some guy or animal or helicopter or dies. it's just doesn't matter anymore.
all i see so far is some female pretending to be someone's wife fucking anything breathe and living the late youth and some random npc programmed to live with her as "husband-to be. role assigned". to congratulate her every fuck session. then, good night baby i hope u fuck a minotaur tomorrow and she suck the poor thing penis as a reward.

i can say that to execute such hardcore fetishes as netorare and swinging on this game are just.. as the relationship and connection between the main couple are almost nonexistent to begin with. it's just everyone fucks and do their thing mindlessly and whatever...
Some real life relationships like this. A women as long as she is tidy can hit the club on a Friday night and get with anyone she wants.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Personally I enjoyed this final update of Season 1, hopefully we can have more of the same in Season 2.
Really enjoyed the improvement in the dirty talk during the lewd scenes, even if it wasn't Tony saying it to Anne.
I thought that the start of Anne's cuckqueen path with Mia in the stall was hot.
Shame Tony didn't get the option to have a threesome with Zarah and Naomi, would have made that situation even better.
One question though about Troy at the sauna/massage parlor, does she always reject him or does it depend on points/choices before that? On the save I just played she rejected him and left when he got handsy during the massage.
I believe Troy depends on whether he got Anna's panties when she visited him and Chloe.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
actually if you are playing the non cheating path, Anne has the option his update to start on a cuckqueen path. that is more my preference for her. she knocks that black dude(i forget his name) back after he starts to play with her butt during her massage telling him that he is lucky she doesn't press charges. that i like. that black dude is an arrogant douchebag. can't wait to cuck him by stealing his wife and probably getting a 3some with Anne and his wife along the way..i hope. Anne doesn't have to cheat on Tony if you don't allow it. which i didn't. although after looking through the renders folder, i noticed some scenes where Anne and Tony have sex that didn't show in my game. along with a few other scenes with Tony and some other girls. guess those are on the cheating path which i am not bothering with any more. i still had Anne accept to work for Tony's dad however, so that will be interesting to see if we get to reject Martin constantly hitting on Anne. he will get nothing from her. #FUCKYOUMARTIN!

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Has anyone else built up Anne to have sex with the bar guy and then said no?
How much does it push her into cheating earlier?
Any idea?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Has anyone else built up Anne to have sex with the bar guy and then said no?
How much does it push her into cheating earlier?
Any idea?
This scene will drop -1 love point when MC says "I don't know" and reduces the stat of the relattionship by the same value.
d37_evening_bar.jpg
There are more scenes like that where the behaviour of the MC leads to reduction of the relationship points between Anne & himself,
like when he declined Anne to have fun in the sauna earlier in the game, but it won't push Anne to cheat earlier in the game!
Nevertheless you can smell the relationship getting colder between the couple by reading their comments when Anne gets build up but then denied to have fun although MC is pushing her into that lifestyle.
The more you reduce the relationship points the higher the probability of Anne's faithfulness on day 46 will change from true to false automatically (if relationship 13).
With 14 or above relationship points the player can choose for Anne to stay faithful or not on day 46.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The Cuck Queen option later in the game is hot but I wonder if it's worth it if Anne is already
Also, I want season 2 to offer more choices for the MC to be a real piece of shit to Anne, making her react even more like a whore with guys. A wife who can't get enough of other male attention but needs lots of men inside her at once. Coming home with bruising around her pussy and inner thigh due to the amount of pounding she's been taking. With an added mystery element where the MC has to discover by clues, eventually revealing the truth.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
The Cuck Queen option later in the game is hot but I wonder if it's worth it if Anne is already
Also, I want season 2 to offer more choices for the MC to be a real piece of shit to Anne, making her react even more like a whore with guys. A wife who can't get enough of other male attention but needs lots of men inside her at once. Coming home with bruising around her pussy and inner thigh due to the amount of pounding she's been taking. With an added mystery element where the MC has to discover by clues, eventually revealing the truth.
I was actually pleasantly surprised that in my playthrough Anne actually stopped a bbc from fucking her. :ROFLMAO: I had to pinch myself that I wasn’t dreaming that she actually stopped the bbc masseuer when he stuck his fingers in her and then she stopped another bbc at the bar from fucking her in the bathroom cause she was too interested to see what I was doing with the sexy Mia. That was such a hot Cuck queen scene too by the way.
Finally got to bang blakesly too was weird though right after she tells you to cum on her face, she’s like you got to leave my boyfriend will be here in a half hour:ROFLMAO:
Also even though Ryan is over there place now I didn’t see Anne fuck him yet. In the last game, she couldn’t stop riding him once they were alone.
In conclusion I’m much happier with TACOS than I was with Anne in TAC where she was a walking bbc magnet

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
actually if you are playing the non cheating path, Anne has the option his update to start on a cuckqueen path. that is more my preference for her. she knocks that black dude(i forget his name) back after he starts to play with her butt during her massage telling him that he is lucky she doesn't press charges. that i like. that black dude is an arrogant douchebag. can't wait to cuck him by stealing his wife and probably getting a 3some with Anne and his wife along the way..i hope. Anne doesn't have to cheat on Tony if you don't allow it. which i didn't. although after looking through the renders folder, i noticed some scenes where Anne and Tony have sex that didn't show in my game. along with a few other scenes with Tony and some other girls. guess those are on the cheating path which i am not bothering with any more. i still had Anne accept to work for Tony's dad however, so that will be interesting to see if we get to reject Martin constantly hitting on Anne. he will get nothing from her. #FUCKYOUMARTIN!
:ROFLMAO:This is what you can do to Martin
IMG_3341.gif

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
For the record, I consider Anne to be the sweetest wife any man could ever have, especially in an adult game.
Her path to depravity and even cheating is based on the actions of her husband.

He's the one pushing her onto other men, after all. Now this could be because of his father's actions with his ex.
He wants to revisit the pain he experienced. We tend to fethisise over trauma, after all.

Anne already experienced very intimate moments where the guys really connected with her on both an emotional and deeply sexual level.
The M.C is constantly playing with fire, because he knows Anne will always be the woman every guy in a room wants to cum inside. That sense of power in the MC, being the man with the hottest woman, the most to lose, added to the loss of his ex caused by his father, will push him even further into testing her.

Not only is he testing her, comparing her to his ex in her actions, he's also trying to convince himself he's not fearful of losing her.
After all, he's the man her World is governed by. Lending her to her boss so early in the game just shows his arrogance.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wait.. the wife just denied Troy's frisky massage automatically. Why?

EDIT: nvm I got it, if you accept the Drake's advances on her, you can't accept Troy. Kinda weird but ok.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 125 Votes