SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 9b] [Mircom3D]

-->IMPORTANT INFORMATION<--

At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.

Changelog:

• 880+ New renders
  • 29 New animations
  • 4500+ Lines of script
Win/Linux/Mac/Android/Update Only:

My links are no longer needed, OP is updated now with more mirrors, enjoy!

If you need compressed, my compressed version is here.

Last edited:

Sexydoctor

Apr 24, 2022

At the end of Part 9b, you must save your game(s) on the final black screen when it tells you to save so that it fully imports properly in Season 2.

Changelog:

• 880+ New renders
  • 29 New animations
  • 4500+ Lines of script
Win/Linux/Mac/Android/Update Only:
MEGA
please, update on pixeldrain

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part9b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.08.2024 (fixed script error that caused a "missing image" message)

Last edited:

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Hello everyone, as I've mentioned before, this is now the final part of Season 1. Season 2 will start on August 3rd. I will continue with the same release schedule.

As most of you may have already noticed, I've converted the Discord Channel to Members only. Only active Members of Patreon or Subscribestar will have access. If you haven't already joined, please do, and if you're unsure how, then please message me and I will send you the invite link.

PART 9b

• 880+ New renders
  • 29 New animations
  • 4500+ Lines of script

The last few months have been incredible with the engagement on here and have really enjoyed all of your messages. Thank you for the support and for taking the time to send me these messages and feedback. It is truly appreciated.

Here are the links....

-----> Full Download <------ If you don't already have the game installed then download these.....

• PC Link -> <- -> <-
  • Mac Link -> <- -> <-
  • Android Link -> <- -> <-
------> Patches <------- If you have the game installed then download from here. Unzip and copy content. Overwrite when asked.

• PC Link -> <- -> e<-
  • Mac Link -> <- -> <-

Take care and again, thank you all for the support.

Mircom3D

peas

Jul 31, 2018
The thing is it just seems like one quickie after another. I would like a little more in depth adventure. Take a little longer with each scene. Think Anne looks great.

Reactions: Luziferii

-Complex-

Sep 28, 2022
I can't talk about this game's current state since I only played the old version years ago. But even then my problem was that the build-up between Anne and her lovers was completely missing. It was literally a meet & fuck game with different bull/day. I assume it hasn't changed since then.

frasse74

Oct 15, 2023
Hi
Just played the update and it was some new things both good and bad
one of the good things is that it looks better i think now.
the bad things is that why is Anne cheating ?? earlier versions
could you choose her not if you wanted it would be better to have it back
lot of other things are chooseble . you can choose mc to be faitfull or not.
Or is it her secret to Mc? then i hope that Mc finds out it
and make her choose

find now how i see here not cheat on Mc :)
But then the game loses some fun it more like
Anne will have fun with all and he only got her:mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 3419280

Overview:
You are married to Anne and you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-18
Release Date: 2024-07-03
Developer: Mircom3D - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: TACOS Part 9b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
(Current Version) TACOS
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - - -

Update Only
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: WALKTHROUGH/CHEAT MOD* - GALLERY MOD*

Old Version - Chapter 14 Full Fixed & Chapter 15 - Standalone
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3094942 View attachment 3094943 View attachment 3094944 View attachment 3094945 View attachment 3094948 View attachment 3094949 View attachment 3094951 View attachment 3094952 View attachment 3094953 View attachment 3094954 View attachment 3094955 View attachment 3094956 View attachment 3094957 View attachment 3094958 View attachment 3094959
Of all the links on the first page...WHERE IS THE GAME STARTED? :unsure:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Mircom3D Typo with sayer in line 3371 & 3390 in day57to63.rpy

Python:
        scene d60_vin_028 with dissolve
3371    v "I then felt gobs hot cum cover my back and my ass as he came and grunted deeply!"
        t "Oh fuck baby, I'm getting so close"

scene d60_vin_028a with dissolve
3390    v "I then felt gobs hot cum cover my back and my ass as he came and grunted deeply!"
        t "Oh fuck baby, I'm getting so close"
I guess Anne felt that hot cum covering the back and ass, not Vincent. :ROFLMAO:

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
between players and the husband and the wife i feel the only one who's having fun until now is the wife.

as the wife raiding every penis available in town breaking every hooker's record in the world, the husband's mind is like a generic npc a robot. repeating the "i love you baby keep going" whenever she fuck some guy or animal or helicopter or dies. it's just doesn't matter anymore.
all i see so far is some female pretending to be someone's wife fucking anything breathe and living the late youth and some random npc programmed to live with her as "husband-to be. role assigned". to congratulate her every fuck session. then, good night baby i hope u fuck a minotaur tomorrow and she suck the poor thing penis as a reward.

i can say that to execute such hardcore fetishes as netorare and swinging on this game are just.. unnecessary as the relationship and connection between the main couple are almost nonexistent to begin with. it's just everyone fucks and do their thing mindlessly and whatever...

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Personally I enjoyed this final update of Season 1, hopefully we can have more of the same in Season 2.
Really enjoyed the improvement in the dirty talk during the lewd scenes, even if it wasn't Tony saying it to Anne.
I thought that the start of Anne's cuckqueen path with Mia in the stall was hot.
Shame Tony didn't get the option to have a threesome with Zarah and Naomi, would have made that situation even better.
One question though about Troy at the sauna/massage parlor, does she always reject him or does it depend on points/choices before that? On the save I just played she rejected him and left when he got handsy during the massage.

3.90 star(s) 125 Votes