r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Dude! There are so many typos and bad grammar in this game you'd think that Mircom would ask me to proofread. I made over 10,000 edits to the original TAC from chapters 1-10 to create SoiCowboy's Spicey MOD.
I know your spicy mod for the TAC old 1-10 and TAC 1~13 version.
The used slang and the way you implemented their thoughts, literally spiced up the story pretty well. I've to give you that!

Mircom3d is doing a good job in TACOS by implenting these soliloquies mostly from MC's part and the mad reactions on the part of Anne when she gets angry being build up and then getting denied to have fun, but sometimes it feels like more could be achieved by bringing in a more emotional essence.
Little typos can always be fixed quite fast and as long as I can see Anne's pretty ass on the screen once a month anew I am satisfied.

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I'll say it for the millionth time: this is an Anne-as-protagonist story. Tony's version is boring as hell.
God, I've been making this argument for a long long time. It is essentially Anne's story, just told through Tony. If that's not clear to people by now... Esp with her cheater path in the latest update...

Reactions: Segnbora

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
In SoiCowboy's TAC Spicey Edition, I introduced the thinking and whispering conversations into the script.

Would you like to see this in TACOS?
I really liked your Spicy Edition, so it would be great to see that again. For some reason probably stemming from my broken childhood, I really like to see the protagonists degraded and mistreated, but also getting turned on by their degrading. So I would love to see Anne getting rough sex, atm, bukakked etc, and our MC should have to watch and lick other mens cum from her pussy and ass, with lots of cum kisses too.

• Angry
Reactions: sagerock820

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I went thru the whole game from the beginning without even looking at another woman.
Eating creampies and never having sex with Anne in a threesome.
I do hope those stats open something up in season 2.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The stereotype stating that black men have bigger dicks make many men that post in this thread very very jealous of Anne.:cool:

This game is written in a way that causes jealousy in readers----- and that is the main purpose of all the best NTR stories.

Great Job Mircom (y)

Reactions: Bosti

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I really liked your Spicy Edition, so it would be great to see that again. For some reason probably stemming from my broken childhood, I really like to see the protagonists degraded and mistreated, but also getting turned on by their degrading. So I would love to see Anne getting rough sex, atm, bukakked etc, and our MC should have to watch and lick other mens cum from her pussy and ass, with lots of cum kisses too.
You sound like Joshy92 :ROFLMAO:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why do we have to choose between the 2 gym girls' content, I want all of the girls in a single playthrough, Anne doesn't have to choose between 2 or more guys and be locked out of others either, so where is the equality?

I'm considering dropping it for this reason, as choosing between characters is a real turnoff for me.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I want all of the girls in a single playthrough, Anne doesn't have to choose between 2 or more guys and be locked out of others either
Yes, she does. In this very update, Anne can't have both Troy and Drake.

It's never been a harem game. It's always been path-based. Not always well or successfully, but there's never been a version of the game in which everyone can fuck everyone else. Even modded, you're still locked out of content if you make certain choices.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yes, she does. In this very update, Anne can't have both Troy and Drake.

It's never been a harem game. It's always been path-based. Not always well or successfully, but there's never been a version of the game in which everyone can fuck everyone else. Even modded, you're still locked out of content if you make certain choices.
I see, my bad then, I'm still dropping it though, I thought it would have a better focus on telling a good story this remake, but it still turns into a fuckathon very fast, and once you'd rather skip ahead to scenes you'd like. instead of reading everything, you'll know for sure the game isn't for you.

Reactions: Roy26633356
3.90 star(s) 125 Votes