88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
The stereotype stating that black men have bigger dicks make many men that post in this thread very very jealous of Anne.:cool:

This game is written in a way that causes jealousy in readers----- and that is the main purpose of all the best NTR stories.

Great Job Mircom (y)

Reactions: Bosti

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
I really liked your Spicy Edition, so it would be great to see that again. For some reason probably stemming from my broken childhood, I really like to see the protagonists degraded and mistreated, but also getting turned on by their degrading. So I would love to see Anne getting rough sex, atm, bukakked etc, and our MC should have to watch and lick other mens cum from her pussy and ass, with lots of cum kisses too.
You sound like Joshy92 :ROFLMAO:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why do we have to choose between the 2 gym girls' content, I want all of the girls in a single playthrough, Anne doesn't have to choose between 2 or more guys and be locked out of others either, so where is the equality?

I'm considering dropping it for this reason, as choosing between characters is a real turnoff for me.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I want all of the girls in a single playthrough, Anne doesn't have to choose between 2 or more guys and be locked out of others either
Yes, she does. In this very update, Anne can't have both Troy and Drake.

It's never been a harem game. It's always been path-based. Not always well or successfully, but there's never been a version of the game in which everyone can fuck everyone else. Even modded, you're still locked out of content if you make certain choices.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yes, she does. In this very update, Anne can't have both Troy and Drake.

It's never been a harem game. It's always been path-based. Not always well or successfully, but there's never been a version of the game in which everyone can fuck everyone else. Even modded, you're still locked out of content if you make certain choices.
I see, my bad then, I'm still dropping it though, I thought it would have a better focus on telling a good story this remake, but it still turns into a fuckathon very fast, and once you'd rather skip ahead to scenes you'd like. instead of reading everything, you'll know for sure the game isn't for you.

Reactions: Roy26633356

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I did a quick speed run through this game last night didn't read any text dont got time to play it just yet and noticed there is some proper animations now. I can already tell gonna love this once I get around to playing it for real seem the quality is way better just a quick glance than TAC

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
In the old version,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, the old version was not completed, the TACOS version was released. Perhaps the game will go in a similar direction in the new version.

JoeHiggins1949

Dec 14, 2017
I somehow missed the 9a update. Will the 9b update work on an 8b installation? Never mind. It doesn't. I had to download the whole game, but it was worth it. There was a ton of content in 9a and 9b. If it continues as it originally did, her new mystery boss is her father in law.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Anna worked on the plane privately for MC's father. If I'm not mistaken, after that(or maybe before) she also had to work at the club for MC's uncle, whom they met when MC and Anne were attacked in the backstreet.
as for Anne's job as a flight attendant will be developed in season 2 but watch out for the choices you make during my wife's interview with Walker because I think they will have a big impact on how it will affect our relationship. at the moment the path I have saved and where Anne chooses the richest salary ($150,000/year) which also involves different uniforms as you can read in my previous post
this is new in Tacos and it is promising ;)
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 17.35.20.jpg

This is the luscious high-class hostess uniform is perfect for my wife.(y)(y)(y)
Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 19.18.05.jpg
With a wonderful haircut that gives her a very hot and kinky appeal. :love:

I'm looking forward for the season 2 where she will start to work almost full time as stewardess for the 150.000/yr dollar salary

PS: in my opinion it is time to add also Anne as one of the protagonists of this game bc in the path i follow there are now many choices that belong exclusively to her with scenes where I am not present. (and I have more than 18 love points)
the 2 option for the stewardess job are choices that belong to Anne and she decides without consulting THE MC that is why I think it is time to add the multi protagonist tag.. because it seems evident that my wife is starting to have almost as many choices as the MC
The following is the uniform she receive from Walker for the option 1 (75000/year salary)
these options will affect the season 2 paths for sure.... (this is a sign that she is also becoming more and more the protagonist of her choices)
Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11.44.41.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-21 at 11.45.01.jpg

About the job at the Uncle Robert Club i think it will be in the far future.. maybe season 3... bc the CLUB job was starting in the old TAC season 2 (CH15) that was aborted just after the first 2 days (Monday and Tuesday)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes