onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone know how to get the scene of Anne Cheats with Ryan, when Anne go to Ryan's room at night after MC finally asleep, Ryan masturbating by rubbing his own cock... (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2b)
I only can get the scene of Ryan sitting on bed waiting Anne without Rubbing his cock... (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2a)

I want to get the scene of (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2b)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get the scene of Anne Cheats with Ryan, when Anne go to Ryan's room at night after MC finally asleep, Ryan masturbating by rubbing his own cock... (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2b)
I only can get the scene of Ryan sitting on bed waiting Anne without Rubbing his cock... (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2a)

I want to get the scene of (Gallery: Anne x Ryan 2b)
Requirements:
Ryan needs to be activated

In the morning after Ryan arrived at night and MC told Anne the evening before that he cheated on her,
Anne is having a talk with Ryan don't choose
'She cheats with Ryan'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On day 62 after the club visit at night when Anne is asking MC if he wants her to continue with Ryan, choose
'No!'
During that night, if your love score is 14 or under, Anne will cheat on MC with Ryan!
If the love score is 15 or above Anne has a decision to take, either to 'go see if Ryan's up' or 'don't' go and see.

Now, choosing this way you should see a rather relaxed Ryan busy with himself while Anne approaches his bedroom.

Last edited:

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Requirements:
Ryan needs to be activated

In the morning after Ryan arrived at night and MC told Anne the evening before that he cheated on her,
Anne is having a talk with Ryan don't choose
'She cheats with Ryan'.
On day 62 after the club visit at night when Anne is asking MC if he wants her to continue with Ryan, choose
'No!'
During that night, if your love score is 14 or under, Anne will cheat on MC with Ryan!
If the love score is 15 or above Anne has a decision to take, either to 'go see if Ryan's up' or 'don't' go and see.

Now, choosing this way you should see a rather relaxed Ryan busy with himself while Anne approaches his bedroom.
Thank you so much for the guide... really helpful

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
In my game Ryan is not activated.
Can I activate him by editing a file?
If yes, which?
Thanks.
the best way is to start the game from scratch and allow Ryan to come in your house in the beginning...

you can also download the universal renpy mod by this whay you will see all the codes and also the hidden choices/optios in your game

refusing Ryan is just for the ones that wont get the hottest sex scenes... they will miss a lot off content

I use the universal mod in all games i play

Reactions: jeroentje

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
Thank you so much for the guide... really helpful
if you follow the guide you will never see Ryan in the future again. (Ryan path will be closed forever!) as is written in the choice
the better way is using the universal mod ... you will be able to watch all the scenes without affecting your preferred saved path Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 16.15.13.jpg

NO will end Ryan story!

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
In my game Ryan is not activated.
Can I activate him by editing a file?
If yes, which?
Thanks.
Of course you can activate him by editing!

Method 1
  • enable console in game. For enabling console you'll need UnRen-forall.bat (put the file inside your "...TACOS\" directory - execute it, press enter and choose number 3 for activating console - close window) . Start TACOS, load your desired save file (day 60 for example), press 'shift+o' for opening console and write the following ryan = False and press enter. To close console press Esc.
tacos_urm#004.jpg tacos_urm#005.jpg

Method 2
  • using urm. Put the file inside your ..."\TACOS\game\" directory. Start game, load desired save file. Press on 'open urm' on top left (my pics show top right). On search tab enter ryan and press on search. Set value from False to True. Close urm.
tacos_urm#001.jpg tacos_urm#002.jpg tacos_urm#003.jpg

Method 3
  • upload your desired save file on and change ryan=0 to ryan=1. Download your save file and put it back where it belongs.

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'd have preferred if Anne had started being more flirty in situations without the hubby there.
It felt like the jacuzzi scene rushed her into a total slut mode.
You have to remember guys would always be all over someone as hot as her.
Once the hubby told her to be more adventurous with him, I feel she'd have had a side dick sorted in no time.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I'd have preferred if Anne had started being more flirty in situations without the hubby there.
if the game was a female protagonist it will be as you prefer but it is not...
I'm (MC) in control over her,.. and there are already a lot of exception where she has her own choices that involves cheating without consent!
It felt like the jacuzzi scene rushed her into a total slut mode.
yes this is the game and was clear since the start of Tacos as well as the old version TAC season one CH14!
The plot is the same
however if in season 2 Mircom decides to add my wife as a protagonist along with me maybe there will be more scenes for your taste but the storyline is started ...no way to change the slut mode!

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Your path and playthrough is and was not up for discussion here.
The user onodamakoto asked for a special scene and how to get it. Everything else doesn't matter!
Yes, actually i just want to get all the scenes complete. Not about the path... Thank you for the guide to get the Ryan's different scenes of Anne Cheating with Ryan.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
The only thing I didn't get was the cheating. She can have sex with everyone Ryan she could cause she got permission to. So why have that opinion for him. His father was the only one she's not supposed to fuck so I get the cheating opinion for him.

Reactions: 88stanford88

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Ryan is a great option for starting off Anne as a hot wife because he's respectful of both the M.C and the wife. There's tonnes of sexual tension going on there and Anne clearly likes the guy. I liked how Anne clicked with some of the guys she fucked. It was bound to happen. I also liked how she responded to the guy in the cinema and on the plane who started touching her.

She was turned on by dominant men, which is natural in those circumstances when the hubby is open to her fucking other guys.

The dad path annoys me a little to be honest. But you can always prevent it if you have enough of a relationship with her. Would be hot to see her stop over back in the Dominican Republic? was it, where they holidayed as a couple.

She could go there as a stewardess on a stop over and get poled by the guys she enjoyed playing with who worked there.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I don't like to be a voyeur.... as i said many times I like to partecipate but at leaset with cameras i we will have better and hotter scenes

you are right I would still be a peeping tom but with the cameras i or better WE pla can have a better view with zoom... and i want install at least 4 cameras from different point of view angles...
Of course Anne love to fuck other men and even more when she thinks I'm watching her
My would be happy to know that there are cameras connected with my phone and my computer

1) in the meanwhile i can fuck other girls as it was in many PuntaCana vacation scenes (when i go to fuck Tina and Trina sisters and i miss Tom and Harry)
without missing her sex performances
2) I can be a peeping tom, but without the risk of being discovered by her partner.... This is good when she wants to fuck Dre without me
View attachment 3868674 this scene without choices is also nonsensical to me

3) the scenes would turn out much nicer and hotter to watch and with much more visual detail about penetration

here is an example comparing the sex scene with Dre in the old TAC... here you can see with your eayes what i'm talking about

here is the Dre scene in Tacos (is blured and with a stupid yellow filter) and I really don't understand how Dre can not notice that the door is open and I'm standing there watching...that's the thing I don't support...why don't I go into the room? TOTAL ILLOGICAL NON SENSE!

with cameras in my room the players will be rewarded having a better sex scenes with a lot of different point of view! AS IT WAS IN TAC!

There are no hot details in this scene !!!

Hre in stead the Dre scene from the old Tac.. Absolutelly perfect

in the old Tac there is the option for me to partecipate in the sex with Dre and my wife...
... if you want to see all the pics about this and more you can click on this link and you will be able to see one of my epic posts
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-9b-mircom3d.7192/post-14062396
I have posted this one in 20 June about 1 month ago!

Are you sure to know English? View attachment 3868754
MC phrase is clear

"For me, just because of past experiences, I would say that my dad is THE ONLY PERSON I would consider a no go"

that's nean that all other men are allowed to fuck her if she want!
THIS IS THE only possible MEANING OF THIS PHRASE! without any doubt!!

however you are free to fantasize what you want!!! but the reality is well written in the game!

You are off the mark here for the simple fact that Anne is not THE MC in this story The MC is her husband...that is me ;) and the player only interacts with the MC's choices (excluding the Anne cheats route)

I think that as often happens you have forgotten the prologue of the story View attachment 3868872
View attachment 3868875 View attachment 3868877 View attachment 3868878 View attachment 3868879
The decision of sharing her is only on MC side.. View attachment 3868884
at least for 2 year i'm pressing her about my idea but she always refused
View attachment 3868893
but our sexlife was no more the same after more tham 5 yeas of marital life
View attachment 3868902 View attachment 3868910
after this there is a description of other characters and the fact That Anne and me have starting to dationg in the second year of the college
than after the graduation we got married...

View attachment 3868911
after 5 year is the start of the day 1 of Tacos!

As I have said many times the relationship points are not related to how often Anne or I fuck with other people...
....the points are connected with the liking impact that MC's choices have on Anne's feelings.
if for example I stop her in the massage tub scene she gets angry because she she realizes that I can't understand her desires.... and the points go down.
Women are like that, if you show that you understand what they are thinking and accept their desires they love you more.... if, on the other hand, you take them back and start obstructing them the relationship points go down (or at least this how Anne is) I know very will this kind of women and i love them!
I have a high relationship point and she is cheating with Martin in my path!
so high or low points are not related to the fact that she will go away

The plan is to avoid the divorce because we are still young and it is not yet time to have children but one day maybe we will change our minds as it is clear in a dialogue with Mike when we visited the new house to buy
View attachment 3869097 View attachment 3869098
View attachment 3869102 View attachment 3869104

thank you to understand my point.
The scene in the shower with my dad was Epic in Tac... because the player has a lot of choice to avoid Anne doing sex with Martin and in any case the first choice to invite him in the shower knowing that Anne was naked is only THE MC CHOiCE

and yes Tacos is million times more multi protagonist tha how it was TAC.

(y)

yes this was the same in TAC bc the plot in general is the same
but TAC was more coherent with the plan described in the prologue
there are a lot of incoherent events in Tacos like the fuck with TED old chap, that if I send Anne alone to ted because I want to fuck Elena I lose the first real thresome that my wife has with Ted and his son... except that then to fix Mircom makes me dream up the scene in the next part...
there are too many inconsistent things in Tacos from what is written in the prologue of the story

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
who is this horrible, ugly, horse-faced monster?
This is not my wife for sure... it is a dead unexpressive fake copy!

sorry maybe you made this render GOOD JOB BUT!.. but this is my opinion!
excuse me!:cool:
Haha no! It's not my work. It's a gen 8 character model which could be used with some dial work to look like Anne. Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 15.42.10.png

Beyond'Tomorrow

Formerly 'BeyondTomorrow'
Dec 16, 2023
I don't like to be a voyeur.... as i said many times I like to partecipate but at leaset with cameras i we will have better and hotter scenes

you are right I would still be a peeping tom but with the cameras i or better WE pla can have a better view with zoom... and i want install at least 4 cameras from different point of view angles...
Of course Anne love to fuck other men and even more when she thinks I'm watching her
My would be happy to know that there are cameras connected with my phone and my computer

1) in the meanwhile i can fuck other girls as it was in many PuntaCana vacation scenes (when i go to fuck Tina and Trina sisters and i miss Tom and Harry)
without missing her sex performances
2) I can be a peeping tom, but without the risk of being discovered by her partner.... This is good when she wants to fuck Dre without me
View attachment 3868674 this scene without choices is also nonsensical to me

3) the scenes would turn out much nicer and hotter to watch and with much more visual detail about penetration

here is an example comparing the sex scene with Dre in the old TAC... here you can see with your eayes what i'm talking about

here is the Dre scene in Tacos (is blured and with a stupid yellow filter) and I really don't understand how Dre can not notice that the door is open and I'm standing there watching...that's the thing I don't support...why don't I go into the room? TOTAL ILLOGICAL NON SENSE!

with cameras in my room the players will be rewarded having a better sex scenes with a lot of different point of view! AS IT WAS IN TAC!

There are no hot details in this scene !!!

Hre in stead the Dre scene from the old Tac.. Absolutelly perfect

in the old Tac there is the option for me to partecipate in the sex with Dre and my wife...
... if you want to see all the pics about this and more you can click on this link and you will be able to see one of my epic posts
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-9b-mircom3d.7192/post-14062396
I have posted this one in 20 June about 1 month ago!

Are you sure to know English? View attachment 3868754
MC phrase is clear

"For me, just because of past experiences, I would say that my dad is THE ONLY PERSON I would consider a no go"

that's nean that all other men are allowed to fuck her if she want!
THIS IS THE only possible MEANING OF THIS PHRASE! without any doubt!!

however you are free to fantasize what you want!!! but the reality is well written in the game!

You are off the mark here for the simple fact that Anne is not THE MC in this story The MC is her husband...that is me ;) and the player only interacts with the MC's choices (excluding the Anne cheats route)

I think that as often happens you have forgotten the prologue of the story View attachment 3868872
View attachment 3868875 View attachment 3868877 View attachment 3868878 View attachment 3868879
The decision of sharing her is only on MC side.. View attachment 3868884
at least for 2 year i'm pressing her about my idea but she always refused
View attachment 3868893
but our sexlife was no more the same after more tham 5 yeas of marital life
View attachment 3868902 View attachment 3868910
after this there is a description of other characters and the fact That Anne and me have starting to dationg in the second year of the college
than after the graduation we got married...

View attachment 3868911
after 5 year is the start of the day 1 of Tacos!

As I have said many times the relationship points are not related to how often Anne or I fuck with other people...
....the points are connected with the liking impact that MC's choices have on Anne's feelings.
if for example I stop her in the massage tub scene she gets angry because she she realizes that I can't understand her desires.... and the points go down.
Women are like that, if you show that you understand what they are thinking and accept their desires they love you more.... if, on the other hand, you take them back and start obstructing them the relationship points go down (or at least this how Anne is) I know very will this kind of women and i love them!
I have a high relationship point and she is cheating with Martin in my path!
so high or low points are not related to the fact that she will go away

The plan is to avoid the divorce because we are still young and it is not yet time to have children but one day maybe we will change our minds as it is clear in a dialogue with Mike when we visited the new house to buy
View attachment 3869097 View attachment 3869098
View attachment 3869102 View attachment 3869104

thank you to understand my point.
The scene in the shower with my dad was Epic in Tac... because the player has a lot of choice to avoid Anne doing sex with Martin and in any case the first choice to invite him in the shower knowing that Anne was naked is only THE MC CHOiCE

and yes Tacos is million times more multi protagonist tha how it was TAC.

(y)

yes this was the same in TAC bc the plot in general is the same
but TAC was more coherent with the plan described in the prologue
there are a lot of incoherent events in Tacos like the fuck with TED old chap, that if I send Anne alone to ted because I want to fuck Elena I lose the first real thresome that my wife has with Ted and his son... except that then to fix Mircom makes me dream up the scene in the next part...
there are too many inconsistent things in Tacos from what is written in the prologue of the story

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
who is this horrible, ugly, horse-faced monster?
This is not my wife for sure... it is a dead unexpressive fake copy!

sorry maybe you made this render GOOD JOB BUT!.. but this is my opinion!
excuse me!:cool:
Regarding the first part of your post, I agree with the camera part, since I don't like that either if our LI's partner knowing about our presence. On the other hand, I don't really understand your problem with the voyeurism, since it's the exact meaning of peeking and it also happens through the camera that we preferring.
As for participating in the sex, it's not an interesting event for me since the feeling of cheating almost completely disappears here, and these games are usually more about the fuck fests than about the well-constructed ntr scenes.
I like the build up which is about the MC's LI get to know her lover first, and it consist of compliments, a lot of flirts before they even get to the point.

Anyway.. I admit you don't always write nonsense, and I like that when someone illustrates with images either. However based on the photos you've uploaded so far, it's really evident that you are trying to promote the BBC kink on this thread.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes