EnergyCritical

Oct 31, 2023
I'm just considering to start Tacos after Tac since I finished the last long ago. But as I checked the comments, in almost every second post I read about Martin.
This second game is also heavily focusing on this sickening incest direction with the mc's father involved, or it's at least just optional..?
Thanks the answers in advance.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I'm just considering to start Tacos after Tac since I finished the last long ago. But as I checked the comments, in almost every second post I read about Martin.
This second game is also heavily focusing on this sickening incest direction with the mc's father involved, or it's at least just optional..?
Thanks the answers in advance.
It is optional and avoidable. I do not like Martin either. Still dependent on your faithfullness and relationship points.

Reactions: EnergyCritical

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
Can someone give me a quick spoiler please? :cool:
I think that with job option 2 there will definitely be an affair with Martin. Is that also possible with option 1 with as yet unknown characters?

Last edited:

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
I read here that the "Realtionship" counter has an influence on the plot or on the decisions.
Is there an example of this? I haven't been able to determine this at all yet. :unsure:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I read here that the "Realtionship" counter has an influence on the plot or on the decisions.
Is there an example of this? I haven't been able to determine this at all yet. :unsure:
Since you have more control over who Anne sleeps with in this game, if you deny her too often the opportunities, that number will fall. I have denied her a few times, but mine is at 27.

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
contrary to what you write... the counters are determined by the decision you make
Love points are related only to the health of the couple.
Points are not affected by the number of fuckswith other extramarital partners we do

Reactions: Toddy.Berlin

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 9b + Gallery by asahibito + WT by LightmanP

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 756 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If you deny her a few times after pushing her to Ryan and playing in the jacuzzi, will she cheat with others in Dominican Republic trip?

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / Bug Fixes (TACOS: Part3)

Note:
This game now has 3 versions; TAC, TAC2 and TACOS are separate games with separate mods.

This is my Walkthrough, Cheat Mods and Bug Fixes for this game.
Using this on any other version of the game that is was not made for MAY BREAK IT so don't use it except for the version is was made for.
These mods add a Walkthrough that shows you what the options will do if they do anything.
It also adds Cheat Mods to allow you to do more of the options available without having to have multiple save paths.
It also fixes a few bugs left in by the dev.

I have several files available, the mods are named for the version of the game they are made for.

Directions:
Extract these files in the same folder you extracted the game into and overwrite when asked.

Download the Walkthrough/Cheat Mod version that matches the game version you are playing.
Mega folder: Mega

TACOS Screenshots:
View attachment 2492790 View attachment 2492791 View attachment 2492792 View attachment 2492869
1722103433285.png ...Tell me which mod to use??? :unsure:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
No, sorry 88stanford88 you're still not getting what I mean on this point. I'm not saying the choice doesn't make sense. I'm saying we shouldn't make the choice. For clarity... I don't want to be making any choices for Anne. I'd prefer that when we get to that point in the game, that the choice is made for us. Either are points are high enough she tells him where to go, or they are low enough she starts the path. I do not want the choice I want my actions earlier in the game to decide for me...
I prefer it the way it is, I like having the options. I don't mind her fooling around with other guys but I like having a say in which ones she does.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I prefer it the way it is, I like having the options. I don't mind her fooling around with other guys but I like having a say in which ones she does.
I don't won't changes in the story but som renders are far better in the old TAC.
And
Yes I love different options but my plan is to save my marriage with my beloved Anne.
You are free to have your plans against the MC

Last edited:

only MILF

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
unfortunately Lord Asharam passed away about 6 month ago... why you ask for ch14 t
Tue?
Are you on Mac like me
what does it mean died? :unsure:....................PC...............This is my first time playing this game. What mod can I use to complete it?

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes