gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does this update have any scenes? Cauze i didn't get anything, last one to pretty slim also?
Nothing with the MC, from skimming the script only one minor scene with Anne if she's working a regular airline and has gone all out sluttiness at work, getting fingered by the passenger who groped her on a previous flight.

Reactions: khe0ps

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Mircom stated on his patreon that this update would be smaller. He went out of the country for vacation but still managed to get the update out on time.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
I avoided MC dad all the way, also at choosing her job so she not in same plane as him. But what I don't like when MC catches old man spying on anne in bathroom, I want a response so hard that the father would never show up again. He fck'ed up his first GF and now hitting on anne and MC acts like nothing. I would've told him to fck off and never come back.
you have already chosen your path--- I don't judge your emotional reaction on the scene you describe---in fact there is a way to prevent my dad from spying on Anne in the shower---
But I prefer not to talk about single choices, taking them out of the context of the logic described in the whole story.

In fact, for you to have arrived at the choice to allow my father to spy on Anne in the shower you have previously had many opportunities to avoid Martin.
so i will back in the previous day.

First, the last time we met my dad Martin was at the wedding between me and Anne, so it was more than 5 years since we last saw my dad. Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 14.30.52.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 14.31.19.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 14.31.49.jpg As you can see my wife is happy to see her father-in-law again, and I know he's a "handy" guy with women, but don't forget that if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't have married Anne, and my wife has known that since day 33 in our crucial discussion.
At the end of the day there is the amateur strip night Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.41.41.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.44.16.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.44.33.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.44.51.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.45.27.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.46.42.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.46.59.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.47.23.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.48.13.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.48.54.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.49.21.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.49.57.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.50.47.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.51.39.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.52.01.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.52.50.jpg here my choice goes to the cowboy just because the model turns to the player showing me her boobs better hehehe Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.54.13.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.55.39.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.56.08.jpg here the show host gropes my wife's ass in front of everyone and she seems to be getting more and more turned on Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.56.41.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.57.38.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.58.03.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.59.09.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 12.59.29.jpg the host is groping her everywhere :LOL: Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 13.00.49.jpg after the show.. Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 15.33.20.jpg here there is the choice to close the evening before met Martin Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 15.33.20.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 13.02.48.jpg my wife is really happy Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 13.03.35.jpg the following scene describingAnne POV Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 13.04.43.jpg after my wife realizes that her father-in-law saw her whole strip show, there is the choice to avoid Martin to be at home the day after Screenshot 2024-10-13 at 15.30.45.jpg if you select NO Martin will not be at home the day after so the scene in the shower is fully avoidable
frankly I believe that in a family there is no such stupid preconceived notions of showering and locking the door...in my family everyone goes around naked especially in summer...and we often prefer nudist beaches and less frequented beaches...especially in a couple that does not have children it is normal

(in fact in many families with minors it is forbidden to lock oneself in the bathroom... to avoid secrets, drugs and more)

I always follow the logic of the story's dialogue
Yeah, the Martin angle is odd but clearly written for people into that particular fetish and with little concern for how it works on any other path.
I follow all the paths ... but I certainly follow with interest the plan described in the prologue to save our marriage
There is no particular fetish, as Martin's choice belongs only to my wife, and even avoiding Martin you might be surprised to find out only in the ending that your wife in addition to fucking whoever the MC wants, she has also secretly fucked Martin...
The goal is to share MC wife with others after more than 5 years of marriage that would be over soon without the prologue plan

If the MC and Anne are in a healthy relationship, on the other hand, him putting up hidden cameras in their flat to spy on her is just an incredibly creepy move. That's a one-way ticket to Abusive Town.
There is no violence or abuse in this story

... there is a couple of two consenting adults who decided to explore the sexual freedom that prevents bourgeois moralists, like you, from enjoying the real pleasures that life offers all of us.

The story is very far from the ending, and there will be many seasons.

We do not want children (at this time in the game ), we are under 30 years old and we have time.
We are free to do what we like
We don't want violence and we don't want wars....
But, if necessary, we will fight to defend our freedom

Last edited:

Xonra

Nov 28, 2019
It has become the slutty wife rather than the adventurous couple and it's never mind if it makes sense to the plot. If it gets Anne to have a cock in her it's happening. There is suspending your disbelief then there's this... Its mental.
This right here is my main problem with this game, because it has become "The Slutty Wife" rather than the "Adventurous Couple". There are plenty of slutty wife games, or cheating wife games, but the only reason I kept coming back curious here was it was at least "We are doing a thing", kind of ignoring the wife was the least attractive character model of all the woman in the game, because it was at least a little different.

Now it's just "Wife is a sloot, husband is just a passenger watching along like the rest of us"

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
On the plus side, though it's "blink and you'll miss it", the "cuckquean" tag gets used in this update (if you separated, did something with Lisa/Maria, reconciled, admitted doing something with Lisa/Maria). With that, and the conversation about the hot waitress at the Mexican restaurant, maybe we'll see more from this part of the game...

I did notice a potential issue where on the 75k path, Anne invites Claire and her husband to dinner with the two of you, even on my separated save. As a comparison, when Kelsey invites you and Anne to her party, you tell her that you've separated, so you will go alone.

I do appear to have messed up my saves somehow, as two of my MartinAir saves (branched from the same original save) played through as the 75k job. I think I might run through the variables I want and replay them to make new saves, just in case...

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
TACOS S2 Part 2a + MOD + Gallery

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I say this because the Dev and OP of this page have the same name.
Thats because it is the same person - but if you look at the first post in this thread it was " Last edited by a moderator: Today at 2:43 AM" not Last Edited by Mircom - basically as soon as a new version becomes available (through leaks or official release) the mods will update the thread.

To be fair this is the first time in a while its leaked during the "silver phase" the last few releases we have had to wait for a Gold Hero

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Anyone else notice an upgrade in quality lately? Not sure if it's just this update, but I noticed some small animations that were different to what I'd seen before (most notable being the handsy guy (Colin?) on the plane when feeling Anne up in the aisle).

I've not generally been a big fan of the girls in this game, I don't think there has been much in the way of (IMO) proper stunners - it's good for realism that not all the women are worldies, but it's nice to have a couple when the roster is as big as we have here. Anne has definitely grown on me a lot with the time I've spent with her though, and it's possible that some minor upgrades have helped with that (not sure if there have been any changes, just suggesting a possible contributing factor).

I think some new additions in this update, notably Victoria and Isabelle/a (though she may be just a one-off cameo) look great though, and it would please me to see more of them. It also looks like Fernanda has had a bit of a refresh, and she looks much better to me as well.

Reactions: Adviar5050

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You most deffinitely are trippin hard on this one. First you tell us a lot of mishaps you had while going through your saved paths, but now, also you, are praising the quality of a short rushed update done on the down time while on vacation?
Seriously???
Anyone else notice an upgrade in quality lately?
How could we have noticed anything through all the mishaps you have shown off?
I do appear to have messed up my saves somehow, as two of my MartinAir saves (branched from the same original save) played through as the 75k job.
I did notice a potential issue where on the 75k path, Anne invites Claire and her husband to dinner with the two of you, even on my separated save.
it's "blink and you'll miss it", the "cuckquean" tag gets used in this update
With that, and the conversation about the hot waitress at the Mexican restaurant, maybe we'll see more from this part of the game...
Mircom stated on his patreon that this update would be smaller. He went out of the country for vacation but still managed to get the update out on time.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes