worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ then don't use it. take any other Android port and enjoy Ren'Py's error sreens because of rollback errors upon loading not the correct save file.
Fuckin Android man! I’ll be playing this on PC when I get home. Thanks anyway! I really appreciate people like you who contribute so much to the community, even if this time it didn’t work out for me.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
you have already chosen your path--- I don't judge your emotional reaction on the scene you describe---in fact there is a way to prevent my dad from spying on Anne in the shower---
But I prefer not to talk about single choices, taking them out of the context of the logic described in the whole story.

In fact, for you to have arrived at the choice to allow my father to spy on Anne in the shower you have previously had many opportunities to avoid Martin.
so i will back in the previous day.

First, the last time we met my dad Martin was at the wedding between me and Anne, so it was more than 5 years since we last saw my dad. View attachment 4128131 View attachment 4128132 View attachment 4128133 As you can see my wife is happy to see her father-in-law again, and I know he's a "handy" guy with women, but don't forget that if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't have married Anne, and my wife has known that since day 33 in our crucial discussion.
At the end of the day there is the amateur strip night View attachment 4128100 View attachment 4128108 View attachment 4128109 View attachment 4128110 View attachment 4128111 View attachment 4128114 View attachment 4128117 View attachment 4128119 View attachment 4128122 View attachment 4128154 View attachment 4128157 View attachment 4128163 View attachment 4128164 View attachment 4128174 View attachment 4128177 View attachment 4128179 here my choice goes to the cowboy just because the model turns to the player showing me her boobs better hehehe View attachment 4128194 View attachment 4128199 View attachment 4128202 here the show host gropes my wife's ass in front of everyone and she seems to be getting more and more turned on View attachment 4128214 View attachment 4128219 View attachment 4128228 View attachment 4128236 View attachment 4128241 the host is groping her everywhere :LOL: View attachment 4128251 after the show.. View attachment 4128342 here there is the choice to close the evening before met Martin View attachment 4128342 View attachment 4128266 my wife is really happy View attachment 4128275 the following scene describingAnne POV View attachment 4128301 after my wife realizes that her father-in-law saw her whole strip show, there is the choice to avoid Martin to be at home the day after View attachment 4128351 if you select NO Martin will not be at home the day after so the scene in the shower is fully avoidable
frankly I believe that in a family there is no such stupid preconceived notions of showering and locking the door...in my family everyone goes around naked especially in summer...and we often prefer nudist beaches and less frequented beaches...especially in a couple that does not have children it is normal

(in fact in many families with minors it is forbidden to lock oneself in the bathroom... to avoid secrets, drugs and more)

I always follow the logic of the story's dialogue

I follow all the paths ... but I certainly follow with interest the plan described in the prologue to save our marriage
There is no particular fetish, as Martin's choice belongs only to my wife, and even avoiding Martin you might be surprised to find out only in the ending that your wife in addition to fucking whoever the MC wants, she has also secretly fucked Martin...
The goal is to share MC wife with others after more than 5 years of marriage that would be over soon without the prologue plan

There is no violence or abuse in this story

... there is a couple of two consenting adults who decided to explore the sexual freedom that prevents bourgeois moralists, like you, from enjoying the real pleasures that life offers all of us.

The story is very far from the ending, and there will be many seasons.

We do not want children (at this time in the game ), we are under 30 years old and we have time.
We are free to do what we like
We don't want violence and we don't want wars....
But, if necessary, we will fight to defend our freedom
You sound like your a Chris fan from “perfect marriage” game
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-7-1b-mr-palmer.118449/

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Wonder since you separate from Anna will the dev let you get a crack at Nicole or Emma. Especially since she doesn't stop fucking even after being separated.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Wonder since you separate from Anna will the dev let you get a crack at Nicole or Emma. Especially since she doesn't stop fucking even after being separated.
From what I can see every path seems to be headed towards catching Anne with Martin on the camera's that he sets up, even on the "separate" path and the fallout from what he does about it. I'm sure that the player will be given the choice to leave Anne and then call whatever girl you choose, just like in the original. Or to accept that Martin is the official Mr. Steal Your Girl and the worlds worst dad, but Anne is going to fuck him regardless. I think I remember seeing Anne and Martin walking down the street holding hands if you leave her in the original TAC.
Obviously the best way to avoid anything bad with Martin is to have your points high enough and choose for Anne to reject Martin at the beach.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
From what I can see every path seems to be headed towards catching Anne with Martin on the camera's that he sets up, even on the "separate" path and the fallout from what he does about it. I'm sure that the player will be given the choice to leave Anne and then call whatever girl you choose, just like in the original. Or to accept that Martin is the official Mr. Steal Your Girl and the worlds worst dad, but Anne is going to fuck him regardless. I think I remember seeing Anne and Martin walking down the street holding hands if you leave her in the original TAC.
Obviously the best way to avoid anything bad with Martin is to have your points high enough and choose for Anne to reject Martin at the beach.
Oh, I don't give a FFUUUCCCKKK about Anna and Martin,:LOL: but I want my MC to fuck the shit out of Nicola and Emma at the end. Nicole got tits and ass:love:. So on the separate path I want the option of those 2.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I saw on patreon that someone asked him how much longer the separation path goes on. He said a few more chapters and there are 3 outcomes. I would imagine one would be a game over divorce, one would be them getting back together I just wonder what the 3rd would be?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I saw on patreon that someone asked him how much longer the separation path goes on. He said a few more chapters and there are 3 outcomes. I would imagine one would be a game over divorce, one would be them getting back together I just wonder what the 3rd would be?
pregnancy or disease.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I would imagine one would be a game over divorce, one would be them getting back together I just wonder what the 3rd would be?
A few of us speculated on the out come of this a few updates ago. We guessed that the Martin path ends as follows:
1. Divorce. Either Anne leaves Tony for Martin or Tony can't forgive and leaves her.
2. Forgiveness/stay together tony forgives Anne, kicks Martin out of his life and neither Anne or Tony see him again...
3. The 3rd ending is similar to the second, except Tony shows himself to be the weak ass he is, he let's Anne continue to fuck Martin and becomes the ultimate cuck

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes