Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm playing the game again, Originally when it came to Martin, I was on the Tonys side after playing chapter 1. I don't feel bad for Tony regarding his father. When they were setting up the rules Tony said something I didn't catch till this play around. Turns out Martin was already trying to get in her pants When they first got married. After that I was like so he has tried to get in your wifes pants once already so you let him stay in your house. You go to the beach he feels up your wife and she shows him her tits even though you told her not to take off her top. Get home approach him on it and he basically tells you, you need to let her breath and be free(douche code for I am going to fuck your wife) and he still stays in your house. Approach your wife and she gives you the dumbest explanation and you basically go Ok. Wife is showering and Martin is watching instead of kicking him in the balls you crack a joke about you know where you get being a pervert from. You can't make the visit with Martin so you let them go alone, Especially after what you saw at the beach. He's stupid. Now I really want to see the end, will he find out that she said Martin is the best sex she ever had. Gotta say new version is more interesting now than the original seems you have more choice during pivotal points. But still Nicole and Emma. :love: Get rid of cleft-palate.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
He started it with clear rules, Be Honest, Be told everything, No Martin and later No Ryan... its not Tonys bad decisions here....
What I meant is that he lit the fire and it went out of control. Don't play with fire if you don't want to be burned, rules or not.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes