Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Anyone else notice an upgrade in quality lately? Not sure if it's just this update, but I noticed some small animations that were different to what I'd seen before (most notable being the handsy guy (Colin?) on the plane when feeling Anne up in the aisle).
it was hard to notice anything in this update at all - it was just all filler.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
You most deffinitely are trippin hard on this one. First you tell us a lot of mishaps you had while going through your saved paths, but now, also you, are praising the quality of a short rushed update done on the down time while on vacation?
Seriously???

How could we have noticed anything through all the mishaps you have shown off?
I mean visual quality (which I admit I didn't explicitly specify). That has nothing to do with the length of the update, which I made no mention of at all. And I had one issue with one of my saves (branching off into two) but that's the only "mishap" I had. None of those other things you quote are mishaps...

There's a potential bug or oversight by the dev, and then me pointing out that there is a little bit of movement on the cuckquean side of things. I get that you're saying it's a short update with not too much happening in it, but how does any of that equate to me having a lot of mishaps?

I don't know if you saw the word "quality" in my post and saw red or something, but your response doesn'tt seem in line with what I said at all...

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
I mean visual quality (which I admit I didn't explicitly specify). That has nothing to do with the length of the update, which I made no mention of at all. And I had one issue with one of my saves (branching off into two) but that's the only "mishap" I had. None of those other things you quote are mishaps...

There's a potential bug or oversight by the dev, and then me pointing out that there is a little bit of movement on the cuckquean side of things. I get that you're saying it's a short update with not too much happening in it, but how does any of that equate to me having a lot of mishaps?

I don't know if you saw the word "quality" in my post and saw red or something, but your response doesn'tt seem in line with what I said at all...
Did you mention something new happened on the cuckquean path this update? Do you mind elaborating a bit?

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Did you mention something new happened on the cuckquean path this update? Do you mind elaborating a bit?
Yeah, only minor, hence "blink and you'll miss it" (it's like the first "official" switch of the cuck tag, if I remember rightly). If you're separated and choose to reconcile at the first opportunity in the new update, there's a bj on the sofa where Anne tells you what she got up to since you last spoke (Uber ride, Phil, etc.), and then she asks if you did anything while you were apart too. If you fucked Lisa/got head from Maria, and are honest about it, while blowing you she asks you to tell her about fucking Lisa. The code looks for "fucked Lisa" and "cuckquean", so it the Maria BJ alone isn't enough (though you tell her about it before, that bit's not prompted by the cuckquean tag).

There's also a bit in the Mexican restaurant where Anne asks you if you like the look of the waitress, Isabelle. The interaction is not linked to the cuckquean tag, but the vibe I got was that Anne would be interested in doing something with her - whether that's watching you with Isabelle or something else, like a threesome. Isabelle gets tagged "true" if you say you like her, so I'm hoping that leads to something later.

Reactions: akki_sky

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
There's also a bit in the Mexican restaurant where Anne asks you if you like the look of the waitress, Isabelle. The interaction is not linked to the cuckquean tag, but the vibe I got was that Anne would be interested in doing something with her - whether that's watching you with Isabelle or something else, like a threesome. Isabelle gets tagged "true" if you say you like her, so I'm hoping that leads to something later.
Yep that definitely has something to do with the cuckquean tag. Thanks for the info. :D

P.s. will the restaurant scene happen if you are not separated and Anne has avoided fucking anyone other than MC though?:unsure:

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Yep that definitely has something to do with the cuckquean tag. Thanks for the info. :D

P.s. will the restaurant scene happen if you are not separated and Anne has avoided fucking anyone other than MC though?:unsure:
The cuckquean tag doesn't come up in the restaurant, so that's just wishful thinking on my behalf, but it's in the right ballpark for it (just in case you were linking them, I'm not sure based on the quoting). Anne has made similar comments about other women before, I think, so it's nothing new in itself.

The restaurant scene is basically the same on all paths. The BJ scene only happens if you separated and reconciled and Anne did either Simon or Phil or the Uber activity while you were apart.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I just don't get why the 'separated' path was added. The game is supposed to be about how they explore new things together. It seems whatever Anne does is the same whether they are together or not. Seems like a waste of time to me.

Reactions: akki_sky

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I just don't get why the 'separated' path was added. The game is supposed to be about how they explore new things together. It seems whatever Anne does is the same whether they are together or not. Seems like a waste of time to me.
The separation path is there to add a bit of drama, in a will they/won't they kinda vibe. In a situation where you've become swingers to save your marriage it's going two ways. Saved or not. It's just a path to bad ending.

You're right though, makes absolute no sense. Anne doesn't feel any remorse or regret for her behaviour and continues . It makes her look like more of a c*nt than she already does. Which if you chose the Anne Unfaithful path rather than have the points decide makes even less sense.

Seriously there is no real reason Anne would ever entertain Martin if you're on a path your points are high. It makes her look horrible. Even if there was, well that's the state of the marriage right there.

I said it a few posts back, ultimately it's bad writing. Anne needs to be a slut so the plot is written around it, rather than Anne's character developing natural from said plot.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO:But these dialogues are sometimes for idiots. For example, Mc tells Anne to strip naked in front of two guys and then wonders how the child really did it:eek::ROFLMAO:.he told her to because she wouldn't have undressed herself:eek::ROFLMAO:

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Season 2 Part2a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since the developer had not implemented a check for the validity of the save files, i had to do one myself, which means that only the "end" save files from my Season 1 port and the save files from my Season 2 port could be used.
at the very first start of the app you get the chance to import valid Season 1 save files. do or do not, there is no try. this is the only opportunity, later you have to do this manually.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Sorry to say this to the wonderful Android porters dev.. But, this is useless port due to your stupid "save file checker"... none of my save filed gets approved. GJ

Edit: not even the saves at the end screen from both seasons works.. I mean, why the extra hassel for no gain?

Reactions: Guszti242
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered already, but can you get Amanda and January without the mod? Also, if I choose to go to the gym instead of lunch will I lose out in Naomi?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry to say this to the wonderful Android porters dev.. But, this is useless port due to your stupid "save file checker"... none of my save filed gets approved. GJ

Edit: not even the saves at the end screen from both seasons works.. I mean, why the extra hassel for no gain?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ then don't use it. take any other Android port and enjoy Ren'Py's error sreens because of rollback errors upon loading not the correct save file.

NiceGuyHX

Aug 4, 2021
is it possible to change the MC Name later in the game? I dont know where the bug comes maybe from the mods or it is in the maingame but at some Point my MC Name changes to Tony. The last 3 pages i overflown the replys but didnt find anything. I have a savefile where the Namechange is happening.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes