korossaki

Apr 19, 2019
I have some issue with 0.90 version , every time i try lunch game i got error that cannot find MSVCR110.dll . i did try to re-download it from other link but no change , I will be grateful for any help.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I have some issue with 0.90 version , every time i try lunch game i got error that cannot find MSVCR110.dll . i did try to re-download it from other link but no change , I will be grateful for any help.
Google MSVCR110.dll
Download it
Put it in SysWOW64 in your windows directory

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for mod, fix gallery that was not work before, new part really cool, like the maps design of new part.

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
I'm probably missing something, but i didnt receive a single scene or see any new areas. Was I doing something wrong ?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You're telling me that despite all the previews of her getting molested by monsters, there's no actual hentai content?
Not officially in new versions, but older versions still do. Some fans are inserting the older h-scenes from 0.82 back in, though.

The whole reason for the removal was because Patreon demanded their removal.

When Patreon sees this thread, it'll likely be permabanned for good, unfortunately. The Developer's under a lot of stress right now and one more strike on his Patreon will probably kill the project.

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
It's possible you're missing more than just that one. I had the same problem when I did afresh install of windows on my old laptop. Easiest way I found to get all the files was to download Visual Studio (not sure if it included all the files in base version or if you need one of the extra options. I selected a few addons). It put all the required files in the right places that Pixel Game Maker is looking for.

4.30 star(s) 71 Votes