Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
Update has been reported
Truly thankful for this. Would you also be so kind to point me in the right direction as to how to decrypt this project? It seems pretty straightforward considering you get the decryption key and every json file starts with enc but I still haven't figured it quite out yet.

Reactions: vergil3322

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
The Game keeps throwing error messages for missing DLLs. Apparently I am missing VCRUNTIME140.DLL, MSVCP140.DLL, MSVCp120.DLL and MSVCR120.DLL. I googled those and found that those are supposed to be in Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable 2012, 2013 and 2015-2019. I installed those and restarted but I am still getting the same errors. Can someone help me get this running?

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
The Game keeps throwing error messages for missing DLLs. Apparently I am missing VCRUNTIME140.DLL, MSVCP140.DLL, MSVCp120.DLL and MSVCR120.DLL. I googled those and found that those are supposed to be in Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable 2012, 2013 and 2015-2019. I installed those and restarted but I am still getting the same errors. Can someone help me get this running?
Make sure you install the 32bit version (not the x64 but the x86 installer)

Reactions: korossaki

ACBRo

Nov 12, 2020
so i was playing the game and all of a sudden the game deleted itself, did this happen to anyone else?

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
why do I have black screen when Demyra get caught the 2nd time and hands chained by the goat men ? the scene that Demyra forced to crawl on an altar and a giant monster suddenly appeared and boink her. Anyone can fix this ?

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
btw this game is really good. Left for about half a year then play it again, still really good. Imma wait for this game to be completed and enjoy it later so I don't have to play all over again after each update ( I know that you can just copy and paste save from previous version but this game took quite a time each update so I don't really remember what I was doing back then)

Reactions: hanhan

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
why do I have black screen when Demyra get caught the 2nd time and hands chained by the goat men ? the scene that Demyra forced to crawl on an altar and a giant monster suddenly appeared and boink her. Anyone can fix this ?
The 0.9 release is not stable and also all the H-content is cut.

Use this instead:

v0.82.2
Win
: PIXELDRAIN - - - -
BugFix Patch to v0.82.2: - - MEGA - -

Reactions: hieucamdau
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes