f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
He could try moving to subscribestar while keeping the patreon page with no updates to milk the inactive followers.
As you can see, this is a technique known only to a few masters of the coin.
No, Bflat isn't a dishonest person and wouldn't want to scam anyone, even in extenuating circumstances.

For various reasons, it's Patreon until the game is complete, ride or die.

Sep 24, 2021
Damn may I know how you did this
A few months ago people have tried to do something like this but to no avail
Also can you do this for the rest of the CGs and portraits since quite a lot of them aren't present here
Maybe he just screenshotted the window and edited out the border, its a pain but doable

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Maybe he just screenshotted the window and edited out the border, its a pain but doable
The file he sent contains not just CGs but textures, which are all encrypted. Dude probably tried to decrypt as much as he could from the "img" folder

banshe

Oct 27, 2017
Patreon banned the project. They allowed it back on probation after the creator censored things.

The current project version 0.90 officially has very little h-content and is also extremely buggy and unplayable.

0.82 was the version with all the original h-content.

Patreon is watching the project very closely. Including this thread. If the creator steps out of line, it'll be permabanned and that'll be the end.

There's some unofficial fan attempts to re-insert the h-content back in, but they are unstable and break the game; some people report it corrupting files and then deleting itself.

Fans should probably stop doing that until the game is complete, especially because if Patreon sees the game breaking the rules, it's gone for everyone.
Wow that's wild. What rules did they break?

forte805

Jul 19, 2017
Sort of. I think things will be different with the final update later this year.

Until then, I wouldn't put any energy into anything beyond 0.82 if you want h-content.

No point in playing anything like 0.90.
One would hope since he's so close to a 1.0 release he finishes the game under the Authoritarian thumb of Patreon, then re-add the hentai content and adjust for the new bugs. Not easy, but not impossible either maybe...

Ah, my hopium canister just arrived.

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
One would hope since he's so close to a 1.0 release he finishes the game under the Authoritarian thumb of Patreon, then re-add the hentai content and adjust for the new bugs. Not easy, but not impossible either maybe...

Ah, my hopium canister just arrived.
I mean thats the plan since the whole debacle started with patreon. Finish the game and add a H-scene patch. The game might even release on steam but I don't know for sure.

Reactions: voltairepop
Nov 11, 2021
Sorry if this was already answered somewhere. Does the 0.9 version have any sort of clothing damage at all? Got it from one of those h-game sites, but no matter how much damage there is, there is 0 clothing damage. But I've seen screenshots where there is full-on nudity... is it something buggy with .9?

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
Sorry if this was already answered somewhere. Does the 0.9 version have any sort of clothing damage at all? Got it from one of those h-game sites, but no matter how much damage there is, there is 0 clothing damage. But I've seen screenshots where there is full-on nudity... is it something buggy with .9?
Check whether the clothes are opened in the ESC menu

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yes, 0.9 is full of bugs and unplayable.

Play 0.82 or earlier.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Ok this might is a dumb thing to ask but does anyone mind sharing the 0.90.1 patch?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes