Adonisss

Feb 6, 2022
1. It's on the tentacle path, after the Goat dudes village.

2. Which one? Being defeated by small slugs or the giant slug will trigger the event. For the giant slug, there is only 1 event. For the small slugs, if Demyra is perverse enough, she will be submissive instead of rebelling.

3. This one is a bit complicated... Demyra has to be dragged to the tentacle altar at least once, for that you have to be defeated by the ambushing tentacles at least once... when she escapes, talk to the stone guy and he will give her a quest to offer herself as breeding stock to the tentacles. BUT, in order for Demyra to actually get that option, she must be perverse enough, if memory serves me right, she needs high enough vaginal intercourse experience, I m not sure what the value is. Once you get that, you can either teleport to the altar or be dragged there, use the interact button and Demyra will get the option to offer herself. In exchange, the ambushing tentacles will no longer attack her.

I know it ain't very intuitive... also, I think it might not work if you are too advanced in the game... mind that this game is in development, so quirks happen...
Where do you find the giant slug? I've unlocked all of the gallery except for the giant slug since I can't find it

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
No, Bflat isn't a dishonest person and wouldn't want to scam anyone, even in extenuating circumstances.

For various reasons, it's Patreon until the game is complete, ride or die.
not scamming to collect money from people too stupid to change platforms with him, if he gives completed game when it's done

ShadowHGP

Jun 3, 2021
Any ways to help stop my game from constantly crashing whenever I enter a new area, or (sometimes) when I save?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
  • Sad
Reactions: forgotp

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Wait, I had this game downloaded a while ago and I'm pretty sure it was from here, but after finishing the flame dungeon I get told that this is the end of the trial version, is that it?
Also, I can't access the gallery, nothing happens when I try to select it.
Edit: I'm playing the 0.90 version.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes