AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
Some really annoying bugs.

-Early in the game, can't crouch or interact with objects without getting a sex game over first
-Trapped gallery cannot spawn enemies or accessories, effectively making it useless

Also, hadn't played in a little while. How do you access the Black Shadow Corruption scene and Captive ending?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Some really annoying bugs.

-Early in the game, can't crouch or interact with objects without getting a sex game over first
-Trapped gallery cannot spawn enemies or accessories, effectively making it useless

Also, hadn't played in a little while. How do you access the Black Shadow Corruption scene and Captive ending?
1. Are you playing on 0.94
2. You get that scene by opening a chest in some big but empty af room in the Cursed Corridor. If I don't remember the ending name wrong then just get your HP to 0 or get spotted by the goatmen in the Underground Maze

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
1. Are you playing on 0.94
2. You get that scene by opening a chest in some big but empty af room in the Cursed Corridor. If I don't remember the ending name wrong then just get your HP to 0 or get spotted by the goatmen in the Underground Maze
Yes, I'm playing on 0.94.

Thank you for the CG advice. Isn't the Underground Maze one the Succubus ending, or am I remembering that one wrong? I already have the succubus sacrifice ending but there's a missing "captive pet" ending.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
The engine is Pixel Game Maker MV:
And since you like the art, this is the artist who drew the CGs:
Absolutely adore the preview pics and fet list but how smooth does this game engine play compared to the more common ones?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
It's not perfect, but it runs pretty well. Definitely miles better than any RPGM game with real-time combat I've played.
Okay, thanks. Thought I read it had a gallery, I may just wait til someone puts up a recent full save (unless there's a gallery unlocker I missed with search). Mostly just want to see the art.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Only Uploadheaven link is still up
Don't post about it, report it. (I already did so you don't need to, but for future reference, that's what you do - the report button isn't just for shutting down trolls and spambots on this forum, but also keeping content up-to-date and functional.)

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Yes, I'm playing on 0.94.

Thank you for the CG advice. Isn't the Underground Maze one the Succubus ending, or am I remembering that one wrong? I already have the succubus sacrifice ending but there's a missing "captive pet" ending.
Oh right I forgot about that ending
Considering Stoneman endings haven't gotten proper names yet I guess you're thinking of the ending that happens when you lose the Goatman Priest boss fight

ElHeraldoCaido

Nov 30, 2020
Someone have an image with the controller settings translated? i did want to use controller but some buttons have the text in japanese

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Can someone explain when the fan mod drops? Says march on it

Ultraprout798

May 22, 2022
The engine is Pixel Game Maker MV:
And since you like the art, this is the artist who drew the CGs:
Does anyone know if there is a way to see NSFW tweets without creating a twitter account?

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Version: 0.94 howto start the game
1 I had the mistake, after I dl the last versions of microsft visul
and no mistake but nothing happen.

Yes it works the game need about 2 minutes to start.

Before on earlear version there is no such problem.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Someone have an image with the controller settings translated? i did want to use controller but some buttons have the text in japanese
I'd rather use the default settings to figure out what each function does, which is probably how most people do it. If not you can just use Google Translate with your phone's camera
How to import saves from 0.9 to 0.94?
The 0.93 update rendered saves from earlier versions unusable with the milking stuff and bugs. If you want a 0.94 save with all CGs unlocked then Patreon has it

Does anyone know if there is a way to see NSFW tweets without creating a twitter account?
Most advisable method seems to be to use Fritter, open source version of Twitter that requires no accounts
If you wanna view the art in full tho you can go to this site

Version: 0.94 howto start the game
1 I had the mistake, after I dl the last versions of microsft visul
and no mistake but nothing happen.

Yes it works the game need about 2 minutes to start.

Before on earlear version there is no such problem.
0.94 is full of errors. You should wait until someone shares 0.95 game to see if it's better

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes