Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
Doing a pure run right now and I gotta say that im really annoyed rt now in the abyssal level. I cant pass this area w/o doing anything lewd. Anyone got anything to pass this area without getting a plug in my ass or orgasming every 10 seconds

banshe

Oct 27, 2017
this is partially correct but also so wrong in so many levels. I'm not trying to defend patreon, but you make it sound like discord "allowed" patreon to demand access to dev's discord.

Some dev's discords give different patreon tier access to different channels, you can't easily verifier that without having your patreon account linked to the discord. This was supposed to HELP the developers so discord allows accounts to be linked with patreon. You can also link your discord account to many many other websites and there is NOTHING wrong about that.

people leaking to F95 also won't cause developers any harm UNLESS they are releasing Patreon unapproved materials and those stuff get leaked on F95 now that could cause some trouble. Say if the developer directly support or work on an incest mod of the game and Patreon find out about that, they gonna talk.

But leaking an "approved" game to F95 would cause them no problems.

You can hate patreon all you want, I dont like it either because it bans hypno and stuff but you leave F95 and discord alone please.

P.S. patreon is not the only platform that has this "no direct links to 18+ sites", this rule has been there on different platforms, twitch, tiktok etc, for awhile
They banned Hypno?

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
this is partially correct but also so wrong in so many levels. I'm not trying to defend patreon, but you make it sound like discord "allowed" patreon to demand access to dev's discord.

Some dev's discords give different patreon tier access to different channels, you can't easily verifier that without having your patreon account linked to the discord. This was supposed to HELP the developers so discord allows accounts to be linked with patreon. You can also link your discord account to many many other websites and there is NOTHING wrong about that.

people leaking to F95 also won't cause developers any harm UNLESS they are releasing Patreon unapproved materials and those stuff get leaked on F95 now that could cause some trouble. Say if the developer directly support or work on an incest mod of the game and Patreon find out about that, they gonna talk.

But leaking an "approved" game to F95 would cause them no problems.

You can hate patreon all you want, I dont like it either because it bans hypno and stuff but you leave F95 and discord alone please.

P.S. patreon is not the only platform that has this "no direct links to 18+ sites", this rule has been there on different platforms, twitch, tiktok etc, for awhile
Ban hypno, what hypno?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Doing a pure run right now and I gotta say that im really annoyed rt now in the abyssal level. I cant pass this area w/o doing anything lewd. Anyone got anything to pass this area without getting a plug in my ass or orgasming every 10 seconds
I'm pretty sure Demyra orgasming or having her ass vibrating at least 10 times is unavoidable no matter what now

Damn bruh 24 hours offline and people are suddenly freaking out in this thread

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
0.82.2 is the latest one before the dev had trouble with Patreon
0.90 is the latest version you could get in this thread but you will need a patch somewhere 20 pages earlier to make it playable
What trouble did the dev have with Patreon? I'm new here want to get to the deep

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
What trouble did the dev have with Patreon? I'm new here want to get to the deep
Patreon says no bestiality
They think seggs with the goatmen counts as bestiality
Boom
Month long ban, lots of convincing for unban, lots of tweaking to get around the rules. Give the dev $6 per month and be in the Discord or you ain't getting anything

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
can someone maybee tell nme wher eto find 100wan after hedid appear at the central statue of the goddess?
i found soem kind of earring and wanted to try if he has a dialogue for it, but ia munable to find him.

Hstrike

Apr 1, 2018
Patreon says no bestiality
They think seggs with the goatmen counts as bestiality
Boom
Month long ban, lots of convincing for unban, lots of tweaking to get around the rules. Give the dev $6 per month and be in the Discord or you ain't getting anything
So the discord version is different from the Patreon one?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Do they ban rape as well? I don't play many games with rape tag so I don't know much.
Not 100% sure, but from other games I've seen, their policy seems to be that they ban "kicking and screaming"-type rape, but they have the "it's not rape if they enjoy it" mindset.

Reactions: Hstrike

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Now say a 3rd person, a completely seperate identity that can never be traced back to you, makes a discord/telegram or sth. Then he sends private invites through discord/telegram to your patrons. You have nothing to do with that and you take no responsibilities.
That was my thought as well, but would they act if this untraceable modder person has a suspiciously intimate knowledge of the dev's game and can perfectly imitate the art style? Would they act if the dev posts it openly on, say, f9 without ever linking it on patreon/discord?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Not 100% sure, but from other games I've seen, their policy seems to be that they ban "kicking and screaming"-type r---pe, but they have the "it's not r---pe if they enjoy it" mindset.
Patreon 100% bans r--pe.

The only reason some people HAVE NOT been banned is because the Patreon censors did not find them yet.

It's not as if they go "Yes, this r--pe is acceptable, and this r--pe is not acceptable."

They just ban it all.

Some people have been trying real hard to get around the rules by saying "it's consensual" but the Patreon censors are not stupid. If she looks like she's not enjoying it, it doesn't matter if the dialogue says "And then she said "LOL JK I consent to this and this is safe and enjoyable!!!"

If you try that trick, Patreon will eventually just get fed up with your sneaky behavior and permaban you. They're not idiots who don't know how to use social media and know that people lie.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Patreon is fucking cancer. I fucking hate it. wish author had anything better so I could at least send a buck or two that this broke motherfucker that is me can spare. Worst is how that disgusting cancer has gotten even worse and steals money and content for all intents

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Patreon 100% bans r--pe.

The only reason some people HAVE NOT been banned is because the Patreon censors did not find them yet.

It's not as if they go "Yes, this r--pe is acceptable, and this r--pe is not acceptable."

They just ban it all.

Some people have been trying real hard to get around the rules by saying "it's consensual" but the Patreon censors are not stupid. If she looks like she's not enjoying it, it doesn't matter if the dialogue says "And then she said "LOL JK I consent to this and this is safe and enjoyable!!!"

If you try that trick, Patreon will eventually just get fed up with your sneaky behavior and permaban you. They're not idiots who don't know how to use social media and know that people lie.
IDK, in both TiTS and CoC2 for instance, there are several scenes (typically defeat) where someone says "No, please don't," and you do anyway, despite both games allegedly not containing rape. Which is why I'm under the impression that the rule is "It's not rape if they had an orgasm," or something.

Like, Carnal Instinct is on Patreon, and it contains outright sexual slavery, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes