Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
This game uses Pixel RPGM MV which is not supported. Considering how poorly this game runs for many people it'll probably be hardly playable on a phone anyways

There is a path behind the boxes in the corner of the jail cell
i mean after that bit

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Normally uncensored versions would have [uncen] in the file name
Would try to open it to see if the plugins work but I don't have access to PC atm and it won't open on my phone

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Sorry... WHAT?

Where can I read more of this?
I can't remember where I heard the story, but there was someone talking about how Patreon was demanding access to their personal storage to check to make sure they weren't creating content that they didn't like. It was basically Patreon saying that the artist wasn't allowed to even make content that Patreon didn't like regardless of what they did with it. Even if it was being sold outside of Patreon or perhaps just for personal use, Patreon still wanted to look through all their personal files to make sure they weren't making content that Patreon didn't approve of. It's probably a one off story, but there's a ton of stories about Patreon running things with questionable and very very vague rules. Even the rules they do have are very selectively applied to allow users they like and ban the ones they don't which often results in a very distinct and obvious political bias.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes