May 4, 2020
As someone coming from the animation-only side of the website, I've come to greatly enjoy this game. Does anyone have recommendations for similar shit? I'm more talking about the kinks and not the gameplay lol

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
As someone coming from the animation-only side of the website, I've come to greatly enjoy this game. Does anyone have recommendations for similar shit? I'm more talking about the kinks and not the gameplay lol
Not many games with these kinds of kinks have art that's as good as Agnietta, but stuff like Lilia's Livelihood, Iris in the Labyrinth of Demons, Parasite in City, Latex Dungeon, all strike me as kind of similar, depending on what kinks exactly you're more into. I'm always on the lookout for more myself.

As someone who never browses the animation section of the site, do you know any good animators who do this kind of stuff (mostly interested in the parasite/infestation/pregnancy aspect).

Edit: added links.

Reactions: RonaldMcDonald69
May 4, 2020
Not many games with these kinds of kinks have art that's as good as Agnietta, but stuff like Lilia's Livelihood, Iris in the Labyrinth of Demons, Parasite in City, Latex Dungeon, all strike me as kind of similar, depending on what kinks exactly you're more into. I'm always on the lookout for more myself.

As someone who never browses the animation section of the site, do you know any good animators who do this kind of stuff (mostly interested in the parasite/infestation/pregnancy aspect).

Edit: added links.
Thanks for the game recs, much appreciated. Null Studio is a niche, slow-moving artist but he does preg/birthing/monster stuff. Jackerman has some at the end of his beast stuff. Axel3D quit much too early but he has a silithid video you might like.

ailestriker

Jun 3, 2022
View attachment 1011723

Overview:
Demyra the healer is on a mission to purify the Agnietta Cursed Dungeon. Along the way, she may encounter all sorts of lust-filled demons looking for a pure virgin to impregnate. Will Demyra escape all the traps in the dungeon just waiting for an innocent girl to be their victim?
2D hack 'n slash game with a female character fighting monsters in caves.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-16
Release Date: 2021-12-29
Developer: B-flat - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.90
Language: Chinese, English (more info in changelog)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Use F1 to reassign controls.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - WORKUPLOAD

v0.82.2
Win: PIXELDRAIN - - - -
BugFix Patch to v0.82.2: - - MEGA - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH / TIPS - -
Mod

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1011883 View attachment 1011739 View attachment 1011740 View attachment 1011741 View attachment 1011719 View attachment 1011720 View attachment 1011721 View attachment 1011736 View attachment 1011737
TRIAL VER? AFTER GETTING THE Q SKILL

Jul 6, 2020
Those kind of dynamic link library files missing post have been asked and answered way too many time for it own good.

There should be a link for all the Microsoft visual C++ redistributable installer in a FAQ section of the post at this point to shut up these kind of posts for good.... Who am I kidding, people will just ignore it and moan about it anyway.

#MissingDLL vcruntime140.dll 120.dll msvcp140 120 150 dll whatever.
Download and install everything in the archive in

Question you may have:
Buuut buut installing old library can be daaangerous - Then learn to read and identify which installer you need.
Buuut I just wanna wank, I have no time or brain juice for that - Then just install everything.
Buuuuut buuuut - Shut up, I came here to wank not to be your I.T support.

Ok I have moaned enough. have a nice day.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
There's a chest surrounded with bones, in the room to the right after the room with a talking head that gives a butt plug to the player, and I cannot interact with it in any way. Is it a bug?

Edit: Found another chest in the first fire room, surrounded by blood, that I can't interact with.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There's a chest surrounded with bones, in the room to the right after the room with a talking head that gives a butt plug to the player, and I cannot interact with it in any way. Is it a bug?

Edit: Found another chest in the first fire room, surrounded by blood, that I can't interact with.
They're mimics. I don't know why they don't activate. Might be part of the censorship.

hairygairy

Jan 4, 2019
Do Patrons actually get access to the most recent version with the full H system enabled? If so, that is rather tempting...

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes