f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well, I've read some messages from wolfzq some years ago, also when I wrote with him on patreon. The direction this game takes, consindering that it was for free at the beginning and after a short time every patchnote got hidden behind a patreon pay wall and even getting the game requires you to put money monthly into it, the messages B-flat was writing on his discord were similar to those of wolfzq. So for me it looks like the same.
It's not the ingame translation, that bothers me. It's more the question, if people should still trust him.
So I asked others to clarify this out for me. I don't want to blame him, I just want to be sure about him.
The designer Bflat does the game as a full-time job, so he uses it as his monthly income.
Wolfzq is more of a mentor; Bflat is new to this so he works with wolf for guidance of how to proceed, and that includes making it profitable.
Their language is probably similar because they both are Chinese and speak with the same broken English, often using the same google translate.
I've talked to Bflat and he is an honest person who works hard.
Wolfzq I do not know, so his reputation may or may not be deserved--I can't definitely say.

Last edited:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Do we know the platform we will be able to buy the game, when it's complete? i played the game some times ago and enjoyed it a lot, and will buy it when it's out to play the new content and support the dev (if there is an english version of course).

theyuanfan

Aug 30, 2021
Do we know the platform we will be able to buy the game, when it's complete? i played the game some times ago and enjoyed it a lot, and will buy it when it's out to play the new content and support the dev (if there is an english version of course).
steam dlsite

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. this game has crappy game play. Oh and takes about 3 minutes to open on a fast PC hate to see this run on a laptop.

1. Space bar to confirm? WTF?
2. Cursor to move
3. Shift to run
4. Z to cast spells
5. C to combat
6. F to break free

These controls are an unusable mess.. impossible to play while trying to play bounce your fingers all over the damn keyboard.. Horrible controls.

Should of been WASD and than Q and E for combat. Toggle run mode as it's hard to hold shift and run. The game is unplayable with current keys.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Wow.. this game has crappy game play. Oh and takes about 3 minutes to open on a fast PC hate to see this run on a laptop.

1. Space bar to confirm? WTF?
2. Cursor to move
3. Shift to run
4. Z to cast spells
5. C to combat
6. F to break free

These controls are an unusable mess.. impossible to play while trying to play bounce your fingers all over the damn keyboard.. Horrible controls.

Should of been WASD and than Q and E for combat. Toggle run mode as it's hard to hold shift and run. The game is unplayable with current keys.
you can reassign controls with F1.

Estka

Dec 16, 2019
I've talked to Bflat and he is an honest person who works hard.
Wolfzq I do not know, so his reputation may or may not be deserved--I can't definitely say.
Wolfzq's rep is well deserved. There's a reason why they got banned from ULMF, Hongfire, Loverslab, a dozen other sites. And it doesn't help that they've got a hypocritical stance on piracy either, where they'll happily steal everything that isn't hammered down to make their own stuff, and then get upset when people do the same to them. If you think those 3 sites dislike 'em, you should see how badly they're regarded on JP modding forums.

Anyway, that's all I'm going to say on it.

Jul 6, 2020
I keep seeing people complaining about the game's loading time, don't get me wrong It IS kinda slow, but IS IT that slow like peoples are saying? The way the game takes it time loading in the background for a while before showing itself might have given people an unresponsive feeling or perhaps an illusion of stupid long loading time.

It takes around 42s for the game to fully loads into menu screen on my separate HDD (same for SSD for some reason). I noticed that when you start the game up, it sits around using fully 1 core of your CPU for straight up 35s with almost no disk usage then suddenly the game just pops out of existence.
I have played a few game made with Pixel game maker engine and also experienced similar slow startup. Maybe It is a feature of Pixel game maker engine in general, being an unoptimized weird piece of crap engine.

So I think it's safe to say that pixel game maker engine or/and the game is poorly optimized for multithread and needs that sweet singlethread performance on your CPU to carry the whole thing.
If it really takes 2 minutes or more to load on your "Good" computer, maybe you are exacerbating the load time issue, perhaps something is wrong with the game on your end or maybe your PC isn't actually that good like you thought it was.

Sorry for me broken engrish and the smol wall of text.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The biggest complaint that I have for this game is how annoying it is to get it into some sort of fullscreen mode. I can deal with load times and everything else, but trying to get fullscreen working seems way too complicated and even when you do, it doesn't seem to work like I want.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I keep seeing people complaining about the game's loading time, don't get me wrong It IS kinda slow, but IS IT that slow like peoples are saying? The way the game takes it time loading in the background for a while before showing itself might have given people an unresponsive feeling or perhaps an illusion of stupid long loading time.

It takes around 42s for the game to fully loads into menu screen on my separate HDD (same for SSD for some reason). I noticed that when you start the game up, it sits around using fully 1 core of your CPU for straight up 35s with almost no disk usage then suddenly the game just pops out of existence.
I have played a few game made with Pixel game maker engine and also experienced similar slow startup. Maybe It is a feature of Pixel game maker engine in general, being an unoptimized weird piece of crap engine.

So I think it's safe to say that pixel game maker engine or/and the game is poorly optimized for multithread and needs that sweet singlethread performance on your CPU to carry the whole thing.
If it really takes 2 minutes or more to load on your "Good" computer, maybe you are exacerbating the load time issue, perhaps something is wrong with the game on your end or maybe your PC isn't actually that good like you thought it was.

Sorry for me broken engrish and the smol wall of text.
Probably has something to do with all the assets being encrypted. Don't know anything about how PRPGM MV works but having encrypted PNGs and .mp3s sounds kinda wack.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Some good stuff is coming out soon, fanpatch and all.

Is there anyone who found anything wrong in the English text? Anything confusing? Mispeled? Grammar?

Please mention it so it can be passed on to be fixed.
Have you guys acknowledged the wacky word wrap in Skill descriptions that sends at least a quarter of the text flying out of the window?

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Some good stuff is coming out soon, fanpatch and all.

Is there anyone who found anything wrong in the English text? Anything confusing? Misspelled? Grammar?

Please mention it so it can be passed on to be fixed.
Anything new since 0.90? This game fell off really hard with their censorship hit on Patreon...

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I just finished the second experiment quest and now the stone thing told me about a chest that virgins can't see (I'm on a virgin run so far).
What's inside that chest and how much "experience" do I need to find it?

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I just finished the second experiment quest and now the stone thing told me about a chest that virgins can't see (I'm on a virgin run so far).
What's inside that chest and how much "experience" do I need to find it?
Inside: Tentacle Panties.
How to find: Assuming you know where the chest is (it's in the void area, going thru rooms all the way right past the stone head location), you need to be in Horny state.
As of the Fan Patch, you can gain the item inside and yet still remain a Holy Virgin (or that could be the many programming bugs, idk).
How: Have a penis worm attach on you, then consult stone head. Learn a spell, cast that spell, and sudden futa. Time to head to Anita to get it off... after letting the bug/dick cum 10 times to get Horny state. ...Yeah, it counts as Vag experience, but virginity still solid lol. No complaints
Once you meet conditions, you open the chest and Demyra puts it on. And now we do the Tentacle Suit removal process again (only once; after that the panties are toggleable).

Reactions: chillybop

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
Inside: Tentacle Panties.
How to find: Assuming you know where the chest is (it's in the void area, going thru rooms all the way right past the stone head location), you need to be in Horny state.
As of the Fan Patch, you can gain the item inside and yet still remain a Holy Virgin (or that could be the many programming bugs, idk).
How: Have a penis worm attach on you, then consult stone head. Learn a spell, cast that spell, and sudden futa. Time to head to Anita to get it off... after letting the bug/dick cum 10 times to get Horny state. ...Yeah, it counts as Vag experience, but virginity still solid lol. No complaints
Once you meet conditions, you open the chest and Demyra puts it on. And now we do the Tentacle Suit removal process again (only once; after that the panties are toggleable).
Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation man!

• Hey there
Reactions: Banshee96
4.30 star(s) 74 Votes