Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I played this game some time ago and enjoyed it immensely. However, all good things must come to an end and I moved on. Yet this game has definite super high replay value and that's why I'm here experiencing... what exactly? I read through a few pages but couldn't get specific details; but is the game just fucked? I tried playing the most recent update in the OP and it just doesn't have sex scenes? Why does there need to be a fan patch of the game on a pirate website? Is the creator censoring his works for his patrons???? So confused, if anyone can explain to me what is happening I'd appreciate it.
Well
- Patreon temporarily banned dev cuz some H stuff violates the guidelines
- Dev's Patreon was revived. Dev proceeded to distribute the game exclusively through Discord
- Game has to be censored to beat around Patreon guidelines, with the gallery being straight up inaccessible
Our options now are:
- Play the latest version published before the ban (0.82.2)
- Play the fan patched version
- Nicely get someone to send you download links to the *right* version with the H system untouched

theascend

Jan 19, 2022
So basically i'm on the depths map, The statue did the two experiments on the girl, i unlocked the two cgis with the blowjobs, but is there a way to remove the suit after that? I'm stuck in this phase (82.2 version btw)

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
So basically i'm on the depths map, The statue did the two experiments on the girl, i unlocked the two cgis with the blowjobs, but is there a way to remove the suit after that? I'm stuck in this phase (82.2 version btw)
The statue head should have told you how to remove it, which is by getting a mind control brain thingy on your face and going to the statue. "Ask to remove equipments", and get thru the dialogue.

And btw, there exists a for 0.86 (as of this comment) on this thread, would recommend that over the 0.82.2.

Last edited:

john_smith_01

Jul 17, 2019
Well
- Patreon temporarily banned dev cuz some H stuff violates the guidelines
- Dev's Patreon was revived. Dev proceeded to distribute the game exclusively through Discord
- Game has to be censored to beat around Patreon guidelines, with the gallery being straight up inaccessible
Our options now are:
- Play the latest version published before the ban (0.82.2)
- Play the fan patched version
- Nicely get someone to send you download links to the *right* version with the H system untouched
Does the dev plan to finish this game as a h-game still, or will it be just a normal game with no h-content going forward?
Actually, even if it still is a h-game I wonder if the Dev is still making new h-content or 0.82.2 will have contained everything.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does the dev plan to finish this game as a h-game still, or will it be just a normal game with no h-content going forward?
Actually, even if it still is a h-game I wonder if the Dev is still making new h-content or 0.82.2 will have contained everything.
Yes it will still be a H-game and yes there will still be new H-stuff. The current situation will probably last until the game is 100% done and we get everything that has been added behind the scene since 0.82.2

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
Yes it will still be a H-game and yes there will still be new H-stuff. The current situation will probably last until the game is 100% done and we get everything that has been added behind the scene since 0.82.2
see you all in 3 years i guess, maybe the game will be finished

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Any Patreons willing to share the full 0.94 preview that the dev just posted
I've been suspecting that the stone mf will be a boss and damn was I right

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
I see similar behavior like the one of wolfZq with CA I and II.
It includes the changelogs of the game. Why on earth should I pay 1$ each month, to only be able to see changelogs of a game?!
Second one is, why does the dev offer the game in a non-censored, but also a censored version? Is he so greedy, that he needs to milk everyone for their money paying for a censored version, if there's also a non-censored version?
The Cursed Armor community is frequently updating the announcements for this game on their discord, but you have to subscribe on B-flat's patreon page for money, to be able to see them.
Also it's a fact, that B-flat is supported (behind the scenes) by wolfZq. I wouldn't be surprised, if wolfZq just made another dev-account on patreon (B-flat). The grammar mistakes are comparable frequent in this game and match with the same words in most cases. The chat messages are also crap like the ones from wolfZq and make no sense in some cases.
For me this is all similar and it smells fishy.

Is there someone, who might have more insight in this matter?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I see similar behavior like the one of wolfZq with CA I and II.
It includes the changelogs of the game. Why on earth should I pay 1$ each month, to only be able to see changelogs of a game?!
Second one is, why does the dev offer the game in a non-censored, but also a censored version? Is he so greedy, that he needs to milk everyone for their money paying for a censored version, if there's also a non-censored version?
The Cursed Armor community is frequently updating the announcements for this game on their discord, but you have to subscribe on B-flat's patreon page for money, to be able to see them.
Also it's a fact, that B-flat is supported (behind the scenes) by wolfZq. I wouldn't be surprised, if wolfZq just made another dev-account on patreon (B-flat). The grammar mistakes are comparable frequent in this game and match with the same words in most cases. The chat messages are also crap like the ones from wolfZq and make no sense in some cases.
For me this is all similar and it smells fishy.

Is there someone, who might have more insight in this matter?
Judging from the discussions in this thread and some other places (ULMF iirc), Wolfzq is a somewhat prominent figure within the Chinese erogame community, and apparently he is some kind of a mentor to B-flat, which might explain why B-flat's marketing scheme, usage of English and development cycle management feel like a watered down version of Wolfzq's. Things still look a lot more positive compared to whatever Wolfzq's doing though. I swear to god shit will get serious if Agnietta ends up following Cursed Armor II's attempts at anti-piracy

Mr.NobodyPzz

Oct 1, 2021
Looking forward to the complete version of the game
Great art good mechanics
I don't know what is happening but the game take a while to start and a couple of mins to run smooth
Great, now I have to read 118 pages for 0.93

leSagi

Jul 6, 2018
What grammar mistakes have you seen?
Well, I've read some messages from wolfzq some years ago, also when I wrote with him on patreon. The direction this game takes, consindering that it was for free at the beginning and after a short time every patchnote got hidden behind a patreon pay wall and even getting the game requires you to put money monthly into it, the messages B-flat was writing on his discord were similar to those of wolfzq. So for me it looks like the same.
It's not the ingame translation, that bothers me. It's more the question, if people should still trust him.
So I asked others to clarify this out for me. I don't want to blame him, I just want to be sure about him.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes