zer90

Dec 5, 2017
Agnietta Fan Patched Release for March 2022

View attachment 1671890

All versions released in 2022: 0.88, 0.90, 0.92 and upward, have been censored and unplayable due to numerous bugs.

This is an uncensored fan patched game using graphics from previously uncensored 0.8** versions with the modern 0.92 updates. It is not perfect but it is functional all the way to the current end of the game.

The team of fan patchers will attempt to update as necessary in April.

Win: Pixeldrain

Steps for fan patching game:

1. Unrar main fan patched game file.
2. Unrar fan patch part 1.
3. Unrar fan patch part 2.
4. Place 017.js into resources/plugins
5. Place 009.js into resources/plugins
6. Place jsb_ext_create_apis.js in resources/script/extension
7. Place 006.js into resources/plugins

Notes:

-Previous version save games will not work and will crash the game.

-Place the files in the above sequence, otherwise crashes may happen. The fan team is still investigating.

-If the game still crashes, delete all files and try again in sequence. Possibly swapping steps 5 and 6 may help.

-Have fun! Try not to let Patreon notice otherwise the game could get permabanned.
which version should i use this patch on?

Jinpaku

Mar 4, 2019
Fan update in progress, the group's having trouble with the coding this time. Really buggy.
Getting flashbacks to other patreon games..

Devs really gotta just take a month to do bugfixes or a code overhaul. More content you add in a poor code state, the worse fixing it gets, and I've seen devs just outright abandon their game after some time because it got too messy.

I don't know if it's the engine (Pixel Game Maker MV) or the developer, but it's one of the worst performing games of this type I've played.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
I don't know if it's the engine (Pixel Game Maker MV) or the developer, but it's one of the worst performing games of this type I've played.
And it's a decent game with nice art, too. Hope they get the game performing better and crashing less.

Umlautenment

Feb 15, 2020
This game that seems to be themed around bad ends refuses to actually give me a bad end, no matter how badly I play (I'm on .90). Am I missing something?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
This game that seems to be themed around bad ends refuses to actually give me a bad end, no matter how badly I play (I'm on .90). Am I missing something?
Yeah, sounds like you have the latest censored version. To sum up the problem, let me just say: "Patreon"... :cautious: You need to get either the earlier version that's not censored or grab the fan patch version that has the latest story with old h scenes patched back into the game.

Jul 6, 2020
I believe i had encountered this gallery blocking before.
I think the censor version has 19.js removed and replaced with new 21.js -> 25.js for either content or/and censorship (Uneducated guess).

Here the 19.js (and 20.js just incase) files from version 0.93 Chinese I snooped somewhere a few day ago. Just copy them and paste it to /Resources/plugins and your gallery should be unlocked.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I need some help understanding the situation. The last few patreon demos since 0.80(?) have no adult content cause patreon, right? Is there any still being added or worked on, or is the game basically complete in that respect?

CurseWave

Dec 12, 2018
I believe i had encountered this gallery blocking before.
I think the censor version has 19.js removed and replaced with new 21.js -> 25.js for either content or/and censorship (Uneducated guess).

Here the 19.js (and 20.js just incase) files from version 0.93 Chinese I snooped somewhere a few day ago. Just copy them and paste it to /Resources/plugins and your gallery should be unlocked.
Based

Do you know if there's new content in the early area of the game for 0.93.5 (compared to 0.80)? Or I can just speed run a game to the end?

Jul 6, 2020
I only screwed around with Gallery so i don't know much about in game content myself, especially when latest content is always in Chinese which i can't read.

Reactions: theyuanfan

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I only screwed around with Gallery so i don't know much about in game content myself, especially when latest content is always in Chinese which i can't read.
While you're there do you mind uploading the project.json in (Game folder)/Resources/data? If I'm right then all I need to do is replace same file in 0.93 with the one from 0.93.5, otherwise I'll just download the whole thing and try your method

anyone got the new updated version on patreon 0.93.5 just released
My dude there is a link literally a few posts back

Jul 6, 2020
While you're there do you mind uploading the project.json in (Game folder)/Resources/data? If I'm right then all I need to do is replace same file in 0.93 with the one from 0.93.5, otherwise I'll just download the whole thing and try your method
The project.json is too big (250 MB) for me to upload it here and I'm too lazy to upload it somewhere else with my shoddy congested post Covid internet. Sorry but I will have to pass on that request.

Do they remove blur as well?
I don't see any blur in gallery or in game (didn't check thoroughly), soo maybe ?

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes