• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hello ! I want to try this game but first i wanted to know if slugs / insects are avoidable ? ( dont like it ) Thanks :)
Yes, everything is avoidable, but you'll have to be very skilled at defeating enemies!

There's only three "insect" enemies, the slugs, facehuggers, and flying tentacle worms.

The rest are mostly tentacles and some humanoids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aiden

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Yes, everything is avoidable, but you'll have to be very skilled at defeating enemies!

There's only three "insect" enemies, the slugs and facehuggers and flying tentacle worms.

The rest are mostly tentacles and some humanoids.
Thank you very much ! :)

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Hello ! I want to try this game but first i wanted to know if slugs / insects are avoidable ? ( dont like it ) Thanks :)
Well you can fight them off but a specific insect that helps you pass poison gas in a few areas is kinda necessary but not CG heavy unless swarmed (but like all things you can fight it off).

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I can't get the game to work. I should have the C++ redistributable (multiple instances show up in my task manager), and I even tried some of the downloads in this thread for past versions, but it still doesn't work. When I try to open it says missing MSVCP120.dll, MSVCR120.dll (this one twice for some reason), and MSVCR110.dll.

codooh

Jul 9, 2019
I can't get the game to work. I should have the C++ redistributable (multiple instances show up in my task manager), and I even tried some of the downloads in this thread for past versions, but it still doesn't work. When I try to open it says missing MSVCP120.dll, MSVCR120.dll (this one twice for some reason), and MSVCR110.dll.
same for me both original and fan patch already re downloaded c++ 2010 dosnt work

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
OK, I'm back again. Sorry for being that guy, but the gallery doesn't work for me. I've gotten to the end of the current version and was told I could visit Patreon, gallery was unlocked, etc., only I went back to the title screen and it still doesn't work.

Edit: Also, while this may be just me being a dumbass, is it me or is there not much to do in this game sexwise? You get slugs on your breasts or thighs, but they're just static images on your avatar that drain your MP and make you cum once in a while. There's a "breast sex" counter that goes up, but no animations or even just images depicting e.g. nipple penetration. There's a facehugger that latches on to your face and drains HP, but again, nothing else. If you don't get the panty protection spell, you can get the tentacles to deflower you (but only the three or so magic circle ones?), though the "pussy sex" counter doesn't go up, and you can't get it to cum inside you, so no pregnancy. Is that about right for the sex content in this game?

Edit 2: saw the post higher up mentioning flying tentacle worms and humanoid enemies. How did I miss that? Game seemed pretty linear to me, and I got to the "end of current version" thing, so I'm really confused.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
OK, I'm back again. Sorry for being that guy, but the gallery doesn't work for me. I've gotten to the end of the current version and was told I could visit Patreon, gallery was unlocked, etc., only I went back to the title screen and it still doesn't work.

Edit: Also, while this may be just me being a dumbass, is it me or is there not much to do in this game sexwise? You get slugs on your breasts or thighs, but they're just static images on your avatar that drain your MP and make you cum once in a while. There's a "breast sex" counter that goes up, but no animations or even just images depicting e.g. nipple penetration. There's a facehugger that latches on to your face and drains HP, but again, nothing else. If you don't get the panty protection spell, you can get the tentacles to deflower you (but only the three or so magic circle ones?), though the "pussy sex" counter doesn't go up, and you can't get it to cum inside you, so no pregnancy. Is that about right for the sex content in this game?

Edit 2: saw the post higher up mentioning flying tentacle worms and humanoid enemies. How did I miss that? Game seemed pretty linear to me, and I got to the "end of current version" thing, so I'm really confused.
If your "end of current version" is somewhere in the "Land of Sacred Flame" or whatever then you're playing the wrong version. Play the fan patch version instead

Also depending on how much clothes the character has those facehuggers can also latch on to her belly region as well as her ass and knock her up

Reactions: asya.miller.97

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If your "end of current version" is somewhere in the "Land of Sacred Flame" or whatever then you're playing the wrong version. Play the fan patch version instead

Also depending on how much clothes the character has those facehuggers can also latch on to her belly region as well as her ass and knock her up
Oh, thanks. I have to admit, I didn't understand what the "uncensored patch" was about, since the art didn't seem to have any censorship.

So is the main download a sort of demo version?

Draghough

May 26, 2017

Oh, thanks. I have to admit, I didn't understand what the "uncensored patch" was about, since the art didn't seem to have any censorship.

So is the main download a sort of demo version?
don't get bamboozled get the "mod" for 0.90 https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...geon-v0-90-b-flat.72868/page-105#post-7334010 or the attached backup

or play the official or "fan" older builds to compare

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lazy tip: Press F2 for untitled.png

Reactions: Xhak and Banshee96

Jul 6, 2020
Have Beta0.93 or 0.93 been released yet?
If it did, who do I poke to obtain such exotic semi-illegal good this time.
If not, which mega bug did the dev produce this time.

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021

Naurachne

Jan 27, 2018
what's the latest NON TRIAL version? Every version I've downloaded so far has suddenly ended after sealed flame saying it was a trial version...

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes