Craldo

Jul 24, 2019
why do I have black screen when Demyra get caught the 2nd time and hands chained by the goat men ? the scene that Demyra forced to crawl on an altar and a giant monster suddenly appeared and boink her. Anyone can fix this ?
Same here

agus gines

Jun 23, 2018
Ok so ive played the game from the beginning, and in the latest version there is to download here there is no H content and the game stops before the first boss fight
I loaded a save i found here and you can play a little after where the 0.82 ended and when the goatment grabs you there is a black screen cause there is no h content also no gallery

the thing I dont understand is where I can see the cg thats been added according to the changelog

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I downloaded ver 0.82 but it seem like this one also unplayable. Whenever mc get defeated or giving birth the game either got stuck or black screen.
I played ver 0.78 before but didn't encounter these problems.

Dazo23

May 19, 2019
I downloaded ver 0.82 but it seem like this one also unplayable. Whenever mc get defeated or giving birth the game either got stuck or black screen.
I played ver 0.78 before but didn't encounter these problems.
Did you apply the bugfix patch? as I am having no issue with 0.82.2

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
Did you apply the bugfix patch? as I am having no issue with 0.82.2
yes, I already copy the Resources folder from patch to game folder and choose overwrite everything but problem still persist
If you don't have any issue then I guess my save is broken or something. I will try create a new game or reinstall the game

lord_zora

Mar 12, 2018
Does anyone know why the enemies don't destroy your clothes or panties at the beginning of the game?

Only to the point where there is a kind of ritual where some larvae, tentacles and things that look like Aliens appear, but only on that occasion after that everything remains the same

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If anyone wants to talk about the fan patch, PM me as we can't talk about it here because Patreon is watching the thread.

Does anyone know why the enemies don't destroy your clothes or panties at the beginning of the game?

Only to the point where there is a kind of ritual where some larvae, tentacles and things that look like Aliens appear, but only on that occasion after that everything remains the same
All versions past 0.82 are unstable and censored.

Use this instead:

v0.82.2
Win
: PIXELDRAIN - - - -
BugFix Patch to v0.82.2: - - MEGA - -

4.30 star(s) 73 Votes