SaZam

Mar 12, 2022
it says <The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program my fix this problem> and it appears 3 times but ive downloaded the form windows am i to put it somewhere or was i to just download it if so where do i put it ive been haveing this problem for about a week now and ive done as much as i could i just dont know what to to please someone help

yeahyah

Sep 3, 2021
it says <The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR110.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program my fix this problem> and it appears 3 times but ive downloaded the form windows am i to put it somewhere or was i to just download it if so where do i put it ive been haveing this problem for about a week now and ive done as much as i could i just dont know what to to please someone help
Try the 32bit windows C++ progam. I think thats what did it for me.

SaZam

Mar 12, 2022
I came here to talk about that.

My MSVCR120 and 110 dll's were supposedly missing, managed to solve this issue by installing the 32-bit version of those visual c++ drivers. It seems agnietta runs on 32-bit
thats a problem for me still. i have them both. do you have a link for where you got yours? or am i supposed to put it somewhere other then system32 and syswow64 i really want advise i just dont know what im supposed to do

4.30 star(s) 71 Votes