Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
The project.json is too big (250 MB) for me to upload it here and I'm too lazy to upload it somewhere else with my shoddy congested post Covid internet. Sorry but I will have to pass on that request.

I don't see any blur in gallery or in game (didn't check thoroughly), soo maybe ?
Damn, the last time I messed with that file it wasn't even 200 Mb. By blur they mean the blur on the character's vajayjay that would appear in an untouched censored version. Thanks for letting me know tho
Is this RPGM? Can I play this on JoiPlay?
No, this one is made with Pixel RPG Maker MV which is not supported by JoiPlay. Kinda sad

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Damn, the last time I messed with that file it wasn't even 200 Mb. By blur they mean the blur on the character's vajayjay that would appear in an untouched censored version. Thanks for letting me know tho

No, this one is made with Pixel RPG Maker MV which is not supported by JoiPlay. Kinda sad
Awww man.... I wanna play it on my phone, the art looks so dope. Btw thanks dude. Prolly try on my laptop later when I get home

bababooey123984

Nov 3, 2021
I have a problem where the game won't launch for me, but I can see Pixel Game Maker MV running in the Task Manager and taking up resources. Anybody know how to fix this?

Edit: The game starts up with a black screen after about 2 minutes then closes.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a problem where the game won't launch for me, but I can see Pixel Game Maker MV running in the Task Manager and taking up resources. Anybody know how to fix this?

Edit: The game starts up with a black screen after about 2 minutes then closes.
The game takes a while to start up. Try these solutions if your game crashes on launch

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Any way to reassign controls, or use a joypad?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Finally got access to a device that could actually run the game and the link is gone
Does anyone mind sending me the link to 0.93.5 download?

Dec 12, 2021
after getting knocked out by the blue guy in the abyssal cage, i spawn in the tentacles defeat area, i heard ur supposed to spawn in a prison but i didnt, any help?

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
after getting knocked out by the blue guy in the abyssal cage, i spawn in the tentacles defeat area, i heard ur supposed to spawn in a prison but i didnt, any help?
If you get knocked out by the goat boss, you wake up naked and bound in a prison cell.
If you're not naked and bound then either that wasn't the goat boss that knocked you out or the game bugged out... so my guess is it's bugged out. (Because the game is pretty easy after getting past lag and performance issues.)

Advice: re-attempt until you do get naked and bound, or if re-downloading the game doesn't help to squish the bug, just wait for (or re-download) the fan patch.

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Getting flashbacks to other patreon games..

Devs really gotta just take a month to do bugfixes or a code overhaul. More content you add in a poor code state, the worse fixing it gets, and I've seen devs just outright abandon their game after some time because it got too messy.

I don't know if it's the engine (Pixel Game Maker MV) or the developer, but it's one of the worst performing games of this type I've played.
Almost like patreon is cash cow scam for milking people who can't learn.

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
don't get bamboozled get the "mod" for 0.90 https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...geon-v0-90-b-flat.72868/page-105#post-7334010 or the attached backup

or play the official or "fan" older builds to compare

lazy tip: Press F2 for View attachment 1759354
"Two sets of CG related to Phara
One CG for the side quest ending
Side ending: they became xlaves "

Is this in the fan mod? Cause can't find them

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
"Two sets of CG related to Phara
One CG for the side quest ending
Side ending: they became xlaves "

Is this in the fan mod? Cause can't find them
If you have 0.90 or later, then it's in there. The fan patch only goes up to 0.86 as of this comment posting time. Fantasy mod is just patreon-only spells later introduced in 0.90.

Reactions: f9account
May 4, 2020
I played this game some time ago and enjoyed it immensely. However, all good things must come to an end and I moved on. Yet this game has definite super high replay value and that's why I'm here experiencing... what exactly? I read through a few pages but couldn't get specific details; but is the game just fucked? I tried playing the most recent update in the OP and it just doesn't have sex scenes? Why does there need to be a fan patch of the game on a pirate website? Is the creator censoring his works for his patrons???? So confused, if anyone can explain to me what is happening I'd appreciate it.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes