Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
The project was made as a fan art under the leadership of DarkMoon Translators ^^
It comes in 4 parts:
1. Page 1 and Page 2.
2. Video: Don't give up, Demyra!
3. Pages 3, 4, 5, 6.
4. Video: Phara, run!
Hope everyone enjoys this sprite comic story and video! Don't forget to turn sound on!
Page_1.png
Page_2.png
Video 1: Don't give up, Demyra!
Page_3.jpg
Page_4.png Page_5.png
Page_6.png
Video 2: Phara, run!

I hope you like it ^^

Last edited:

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
If you have a problem with English, below link to the comic version in other languages such as: Deutschland, Polish, Russia

Use only if the English text doesn't tell you anything because it was mostly machine translated: /

Jul 28, 2017
In the fanpatch, im at the bit where you run into enemies with the black aura around them (in there is the end of the demo screen), I've ran circles and killed all of the special enemy types, is there anything thats supposed to happen afterwards or is that the end of it?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
The project was made as a fan art under the leadership of DarkMoon Translators ^^
It comes in 4 parts:
1. Page 1 and Page 2.
2. Video: Don't give up, Demyra!
3. Pages 3, 4, 5, 6.
4. Video: Phara, run!
Hope everyone enjoys this sprite comic story and video! Don't forget to turn sound on!
View attachment 1839541
View attachment 1839542
Video 1: Don't give up, Demyra!
View attachment 1839545
View attachment 1839546 View attachment 1839547
View attachment 1839548
Video 2: Phara, run!

I hope you like it ^^
Went to look at it again and the second video is dead. Most unfortunate, the entire project is a marvelous piece of fan work.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Went to look at it again and the second video is dead. Most unfortunate, the entire project is a marvelous piece of fan work.
Reupload of part 2: Phara, run!

(sound)

Last edited:
Reactions: ilmncsm
Jul 28, 2017
You can now open this door
Untitled.png
How exactly? I've tired interacting with it, and hitting it with gonduls fury.
Am I missing one? I got the goat guy above the crossbow, the flys in the room you break open with the crossbow, the mindcontrol guy in the chains room, and the facehuggers in the rooms with the pink mist.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
How exactly? I've tired interacting with it, and hitting it with gonduls fury.
Am I missing one? I got the goat guy above the crossbow, the flys in the room you break open with the crossbow, the mindcontrol guy in the chains room, and the facehuggers in the rooms with the pink mist.
Just walk up to it and press space or whatever you assigned the interact keybind to

Jul 28, 2017
Just walk up to it and press space or whatever you assigned the interact keybind to
Putting the dialogue into yandex image translate tells me something about an enemy on the left side, which is where the end of demo room is for me. I got the march fan patch, does it just not exist or did I patch it wrong somehow?

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes