WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Hopefully upcoming updates will focus on dealing with bugs. Seems like while the censorship can be more or less fixed with some patching and whatnot, the last several updates have not been worth playing due to the high number of bugs in the game.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
So what's happening here? Just a long pause or some problems with patreon or platforms where he releases? If this is the case, how do we play the latest patch? I'm guessing I'm not the first one to ask this but i couldn't find an answer

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
So what's happening here? Just a long pause or some problems with patreon or platforms where he releases? If this is the case, how do we play the latest patch? I'm guessing I'm not the first one to ask this but i couldn't find an answer
Patreon changed it's rules a few years ago which banned a lot of spicy adult content. Some developers are able to fly under the radar, but this is basically the reason why so many games need to have patches installed to restore content. You see it most commonly with games that include incest stuff, but there's a wide range of tags that are banned content for Patreon and they get super invasive to the point of even demanding access to a developer's personal storage mediums rather than just what they post to their Patreon in an attempt to censor the content the developers using their platforms are creating regardless of whether it be on or off of their platform. Honestly, anyone still using Patreon at this point is an idiot IMO and I'd never donate money through them no matter how much I might love that developer's work.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What's the deal with the silver chest in the abyss cage that tells "Nothing is left in there" upon interacting with it?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ok, now I'm stuck. I got to the goat boss, but he instantly kills me and I get thrown into jail. Since I am doing a pure run I try and fail to figure out how to get the butt plug out, it keeps increasing anal sex count and I can't do anything about it.

Edit: How do I edit a save? It seems simply impossible to not get assraped by the butt plug. I hope I can just cheat and set the anal sex count back to 0.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Honestly, it's extremely rare to find games that deal with the same kinks in a similar quality. Mushi26 recommended you a handful of eroges but tbf they're all crappy, no offence... Latex dungeon for instance is incredibly disgusting imo. I think the only decent one in his list is parasite in the city.

I don't have many titles to recommend, either. I'd say Anthophobia, which is quite the classic, Divine Arms (sadly unfinished), Naedoko Demon's Ground (though most japanese games are shovelware, this one is actually pretty cool). There's also Max The Elf and Alien quest eve; regarding this last one, I highly recommend using cheats as the game isn't nearly as good as it is hard.
All the games I recommended were games I stumbled upon while searching for the same kinks that got me here LOL that is to say parasite, body invasion, pregnancy, etc. If you're into that, I think they're serviceable, because most games with those tags are utter garbage. (And I actually found the combat it Iris in the Labyrinth of Demons enjoyable, honestly. Movement in general in that game is cool too, with all the ways you can fly around and wall jump, etc.) If what you like about Agnietta is the Capra gangrape, corruption stuff, etc., then I'm sure there are plenty of games in the same vein, but I don't know them, because that's not my cup of tea. There is one I can think of in that line: Claire's Quest. IDK, maybe you'd also like Slutcraft?

I wouldn't recommend Anthophobia personally. The difficulty is completely broken to the point where it's not even enjoyable (even on "easy"), and after having watched all the animations with gallery cheats, I don't think they're even worth playing to see lol; there are maybe one or two good ones, and the rest are really whatever. In this genre, I think Parasite in City really is the superior game. Alien Quest: Eve is also decent, but it's also too difficult IMO (though not as bad as Anthophobia), and, unless there's something I missed, the only way to see the sex animations is to die, which is incredibly tedious (unlike Parasite in City, where you can get knocked down, get sexed, then keep playing).

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
huh? well, then just dont use it, just because it's in your inventory doesnt mean you have to equip it
I am not equipping it myself. In the abyss cage, the goat guy in blue armor oneshots me in a cutscene and I wake up in a jail with it already equipped.
Edit: That cutscene is unavoidable since all other paths are locked and there is no way to run away from that guy.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I am not equipping it myself. In the abyss cage, the goat guy in blue armor oneshots me in a cutscene and I wake up in a jail with it already equipped.
Edit: That cutscene is unavoidable since all other paths are locked and there is no way to run away from that guy.
I thought you were talking about an earlier point in the game where you can pick up the plug. The part you're describing is a fight you're forced to lose. The subsequent escape from the jail cell while bound, including being plugged, is the normal progression through the game's story as it seems you've now realized.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah anthophobia is pretty hard but you can enable cheats as far as I remember. You mentioned the animations not being worth it - well, I don't think so but at the same time I comprehend why it isn't for everyone... anthophobia has a great soundtrack and VFX which really add up to the pixelated animations. The game's atmosphere as a whole is also very well done and enjoyable in my opinion.
I will say this: I never knew I wanted flower-zombie-catgirl yuri until I played Anthophobia. :ROFLMAO:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Escape from that maze then talk to the stone guy near the goddess statue in the Abyssal Cage

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
seeing the pics as an rpg game, is it the right engine so i can play the game on joiplay ?
This game uses Pixel RPGM MV which is not supported. Considering how poorly this game runs for many people it'll probably be hardly playable on a phone anyways
How do you escape after being captured by the goatman priest
There is a path behind the boxes in the corner of the jail cell

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
that's really ok actually. For myself, i kind of want to try it for once
Would say that $6 per month is a bit too much considering it doesn't take long to know the game inside out, speedrun or cheese your way through it, especially since we have about half a year left before game's complete but considering the game is decent and how inflated priced have been I kinda have to agree

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes