Aeri Rerum

Jan 2, 2019
I'm going to ask the same question as the person above me, but comprehensibly this time.

Does the current version (0.94) ship with uncensor/bug-fix patch? If not, does that patch still work with the new update? Also, what about the mod?

Thank you!

EDIT: I am downloading and will experiment if nobody knows.

Urka

May 25, 2017
I can't remember where I heard the story, but there was someone talking about how Patreon was demanding access to their personal storage to check to make sure they weren't creating content that they didn't like. It was basically Patreon saying that the artist wasn't allowed to even make content that Patreon didn't like regardless of what they did with it. Even if it was being sold outside of Patreon or perhaps just for personal use, Patreon still wanted to look through all their personal files to make sure they weren't making content that Patreon didn't approve of. It's probably a one off story, but there's a ton of stories about Patreon running things with questionable and very very vague rules. Even the rules they do have are very selectively applied to allow users they like and ban the ones they don't which often results in a very distinct and obvious political bias.
Freedom and Democracy. Protection of private property and information. How hypocritical.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I can't remember where I heard the story, but there was someone talking about how Patreon was demanding access to their personal storage to check to make sure they weren't creating content that they didn't like. It was basically Patreon saying that the artist wasn't allowed to even make content that Patreon didn't like regardless of what they did with it. Even if it was being sold outside of Patreon or perhaps just for personal use, Patreon still wanted to look through all their personal files to make sure they weren't making content that Patreon didn't approve of. It's probably a one off story, but there's a ton of stories about Patreon running things with questionable and very very vague rules. Even the rules they do have are very selectively applied to allow users they like and ban the ones they don't which often results in a very distinct and obvious political bias.
sounds super ineffective as anyone could just give them a semi new harddisk that doesnt contain "Patreon unapproved" materials.
plus demanding private, personal data can cause different legal issue I dont see why any company would perform such a stupid action. I could already see how Patreon's competitors willing to help those victims expose this to the public and help them to file lawsuits against Patreon.

I would not believe in a ineffective, stupid, unreasonable action from Patreon unless it has been reported by a reliable source. I do think Patreon has lots of problems and is unfriendly to many developers here but what you said does not sound believable at all.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Sorry... WHAT?

Where can I read more of this?
It's true.

Patreon demands access to the developer's social media, such as discord.

If there's "bad" content on discord, the project can be banned.

Patreon's rules include NO LINKS TO BAD SITES.

This also includes f95, so when people post leaks here...they're actually threatening the game's existence since Patreon is watching this thread.

It's insane, but they have agreements with discord that allow this.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I see... So it's access to social media, not storage mediums. That's pretty bad, but not absurdly bad (unless it's both?). No surprises about discord though. If it's not encrypted end-to-end, it's not private and not yours.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I see... So it's access to social media, not storage mediums. That's pretty bad, but not absurdly bad (unless it's both?). No surprises about discord though. If it's not encrypted end-to-end, it's not private and not yours.
Also, there's rumors that certain filesharing sites are no longer safe.

Anonfiles has been rumored to be including extra data for some reason.

I'm not sure yet about what's going on, but I wouldn't download anything for a few days until things are determined to be safe.

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
what do i do after finding the gears? i went back to the central goddess statue and installed them, book says to activate but i cant figure out how, are there more than 2 gears?

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
It's true.

Patreon demands access to the developer's social media, such as discord.

If there's "bad" content on discord, the project can be banned.

Patreon's rules include NO LINKS TO BAD SITES.

This also includes f95, so when people post leaks here...they're actually threatening the game's existence since Patreon is watching this thread.

It's insane, but they have agreements with discord that allow this.
this is partially correct but also so wrong in so many levels. I'm not trying to defend patreon, but you make it sound like discord "allowed" patreon to demand access to dev's discord.

Some dev's discords give different patreon tier access to different channels, you can't easily verifier that without having your patreon account linked to the discord. This was supposed to HELP the developers so discord allows accounts to be linked with patreon. You can also link your discord account to many many other websites and there is NOTHING wrong about that.

people leaking to F95 also won't cause developers any harm UNLESS they are releasing Patreon unapproved materials and those stuff get leaked on F95 now that could cause some trouble. Say if the developer directly support or work on an incest mod of the game and Patreon find out about that, they gonna talk.

But leaking an "approved" game to F95 would cause them no problems.

You can hate patreon all you want, I dont like it either because it bans hypno and stuff but you leave F95 and discord alone please.

P.S. patreon is not the only platform that has this "no direct links to 18+ sites", this rule has been there on different platforms, twitch, tiktok etc, for awhile

Last edited:
Reactions: Ultraprout798

Draghough

May 26, 2017
Changelogs not in OP:
0.90.1:
  • Added a single CG (such as the preview image of this article), without any conditions, you could watch it directly on the second page of the gallery.
  • Fixed the problem of game error after Shadow CG.
  • Fixed the problem that the menu cannot be opened somtime.
  • Fixed the problem of black screen after using teleportation ring.
  • Fixed the area judgment of melee attacks.
  • Reduced the number of CG triggers required to obtain the skill "Shadow Dash".
  • Fixed the problem that the brainwashing tentacle could not trigger the reverse movement.
  • English translation of all texts before Beta 0.90.0
  • Complete overhaul of the English text: fixing typos, grammar, and linebreak issues, thanks to DarkMoonTranslations. (hes gonna read this :KEK: )
  • New area: Withered Depths CG of Demyra getting stuck in a tight, cramped cave...
  • Added new attack graphics when Demyra is crawling. (bolt and slash)
  • Added hotkey: F5 quick save, F9 quick load
  • Added new item: Goddess' bell.
  • Added NPC dialogue discussing the Goddess.
  • Added small Stoneman sidequest involving the Goddess.
  • All-new English translation revision.
  • New equipment: Tentacle Nipple Chain
  • New equipment and tentacle suits related drawing are updated.
  • All drawing updates related to new equipment.
  • The stone guy's quests related to new equipment.
  • Two new states associated with breasts.
  • New System: Milking System
  • New Area: Capra Secret Village
  • Special play: holding leash and training
  • Shower attack CG event
  • New Item: Magic Container
  • Fixed Demyra allowing the use of sewing kits in certain states
  • Demyra finally reaches the depths of the Cursed Corridor!
  • The beginning of the finale of the Stoneman plotline!
  • Stoneman story boss fight! Defeat CG.
  • New Ending Bonus Passive Skill: Freedom from Bondage
  • New Ending Bonus Active Skill: Conscious Desires
  • New Item: Magic purple crystal. Improve in-game loading speed.
  • Bugfix: Save game corruption.
  • New F2 Cheat function task auto-completion: Tentacle niple chain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
this is partially correct but also so wrong in so many levels. I'm not trying to defend patreon, but you make it sound like discord "allowed" patreon to demand access to dev's discord.
Patreon will ban people for having bad material on a linked discord.

That's the bottom line.

I don't think it's right, but this is what they do.

Patreon is not stupid. They have people who understand the internet and social media. They can click a link in a Patreon post and go to a discord and find reasons to ban people there.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Patreon will ban people for having bad material on a linked discord.

That's the bottom line.

I don't think it's right, but this is what they do.

Patreon is not stupid. They have people who understand the internet and social media. They can click a link in a Patreon post and go to a discord and find reasons to ban people there.
yes and no
is it good? no
is there are way to get around with it? yes

The problem is, Patreon have a strict policy against stuff that are illegal in certain countries, incest for example.
As a dev, you have agreed to the terms yourself. If you link a discord with those content on your patreon post, you are using the discord as a "reward" to your patrons. Instead of rewarding your patreon with an incest video, you wrap it up with discord, is it truely different? You knew very clearly you are breaking the terms and risk getting banned for sure.

Don't cry about it because you are trying to break the terms in first place but you aren't smart enough.

Now say a 3rd person, a completely seperate identity that can never be traced back to you, makes a discord/telegram or sth. Then he sends private invites through discord/telegram to your patrons. You have nothing to do with that and you take no responsibilities.

Do I like patreon for doing this? No
Do I like dev who agreed the terms with patreon then try to break the terms? No

Chicken132435

Nov 7, 2017
Someone can help? Window of game just starts for 1sek and then it turn off... I installed all packs of c++, vcredist and everything :/ This is my action log
Bez tytułu.png

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes