f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
IDK, in both TiTS and CoC2 for instance, there are several scenes (typically defeat) where someone says "No, please don't," and you do anyway, despite both games allegedly not containing rape. Which is why I'm under the impression that the rule is "It's not rape if they had an orgasm," or something.

Like, Carnal Instinct is on Patreon, and it contains outright sexual slavery, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The issue is that it's not one single person who decides what to censor.

It's a group of people. Some of them may not even be in the US, they may be doing it remotely.

So when they get a report, it's up to their individual discretion how aggressively they want to pursue the case.

Reactions: battleguy

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
can someone maybee tell nme wher eto find 100wan after hedid appear at the central statue of the goddess?
i found soem kind of earring and wanted to try if he has a dialogue for it, but ia munable to find him.
He is at the painting in the corridor to the left of the central statue

Lustful Cat

Nov 1, 2019
Fan patch version:
Can someone help me find Phara's husband's remains? I looked everywhere on Capra Village and I still can't remember where I came upon it before meeting with Phara.

Edit: Found it. I can't believe I went past his skull inside the prison a bunch of times and never noticed it.

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Fan patch version:
Can someone help me find Phara's husband's remains? I looked everywhere on Capra Village and I still can't remember where I came upon it before meeting with Phara.
It's the skeleton in the Capra Village prison cell that has the parry skill
How to open status manu in gallery mode?
it can or can't
You can't

cucvang

Jan 31, 2022
if i become a supporter on patreon will i be able to play the game without getting errors like 0xc000007b, missing msvcp120,...?

Veznoz

Dec 15, 2020
I'm pretty sure Demyra orgasming or having her ass vibrating at least 10 times is unavoidable no matter what now

Damn bruh 24 hours offline and people are suddenly freaking out in this thread
figured out a bug you can do when getting imprisoned. you can spam run and use it as a way to negate the anal sex and instead the pain plug effect will be used. Its pure rng but I got far to the point I was at the tentacle area where I am forced to orgasm which I need to test if any tricks can help me bypass it.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
if i become a supporter on patreon will i be able to play the game without getting errors like 0xc000007b, missing msvcp120,...?
These errors happen because you don't have the programs listed in this installer. Download it, install everything and see if it works

so after putting in the two gears? I what? I cant activate platform south of central goddess statue
I'm sure we still can't open that gate yet. Considering next month's patch is 0.94.5 which is purely for bug fixes we probably won't get to activate the platform for another 2 months
figured out a bug you can do when getting imprisoned. you can spam run and use it as a way to negate the anal sex and instead the pain plug effect will be used. Its pure rng but I got far to the point I was at the tentacle area where I am forced to orgasm which I need to test if any tricks can help me bypass it.
Isn't the seggs that fills up half the pink bar thing triggered by running tho
Why does this game run soo poorly? My god 16fps is not good.
Either the engine is bad or assets are encrypted which makes the game slow. Either way setting view distance to Close and running nothing but the game is our best bet
anyone got a changelog for 0.94?
Someone posted it in page 126

Considering it's been a whole ass year and people are still asking about the same problem BaasB do you mind adding something like a "Common Issues" post to the OP like this one? https://f95zone.to/threads/the-agni...ngeon-v0-94-b-flat.72868/page-43#post-5675490

ZateK_

Sep 24, 2019
Is this possible to finish the game like without the MC cumming ? Like after getting knocked down by the goat in armor I can't seem to escape without going through the tentacle path which make the mc cum so idk what to do.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes