Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i can't play it... it keeps saying i need the cc+ thing, but i downloaded it just to play this game.... I also downloaded genshin impact; which also requires cc+, and it works. I don't know what's wrong

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
i can't play it... it keeps saying i need the cc+ thing, but i downloaded it just to play this game.... I also downloaded genshin impact; which also requires cc+, and it works. I don't know what's wrong
-snip-

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING THE GAME DUE TO DLL ISSUES
Refer to this post.
If none of the DLLs missing match that list on the post referenced, please indicate which DLL it still says is missing.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Also apparently movement controls and inventory/skills/saves/etc controls share the same input, and since I found out that there's a config file in the saves folder, changes to controls should be saved and you won't have to change it to your liking every time the game is launched
Can you share your controls config? I'm trying to get the game working with an xbox controller but half the options are still in Chinese, and for some reason no matter what I change I can't get normal attacks mapped to anything.

Rev14

May 23, 2018
which door/location will open after i activate the switch below the trap door on capra village?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Can you share your controls config? I'm trying to get the game working with an xbox controller but half the options are still in Chinese, and for some reason no matter what I change I can't get normal attacks mapped to anything.
My controls are reconfigurated for keyboard/mouse usage and I have no knowledge of or experience with controllers so I have no idea whether posting my config would solve anything

As for the controls mapping I'm sure you can figure out which is which by looking at the default buttons assigned to them

Btw how do I trigger the stone tentacles CG?

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
For those that want a pure run to the end content (yes I am a masochists and a sick fuck that enjoys the challenge) here are my save file for it. Enjoy it you sick fucks.

Also if you are looking to run it yourself, I posted some tips on a previous comment on page 54. Good luck.
i cant seem to open gallery with your save.. i only need to copy and replace it in save folder right??

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
heck even with no pure save i cant seem to unlock the gallery
Hmn, strange it is. Maybe make a backup of your entire "save" folder, than grab my shared version from here. You need to extract all files from all shared archive files. Than restart a game and find out. I am also curious if this will unlock the gallery for you. Could you test it please?

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
Hmn, strange it is. Maybe make a backup of your entire "save" folder, than grab my shared version from here. You need to extract all files from all shared archive files. Than restart a game and find out. I am also curious if this will unlock the gallery for you. Could you test it please?
yes its working, so basically you need to put all save file or only have 1 save file to unlock the gallery

Reactions: Mr Technician

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Does anyone know if you can take off the tentacle suit after the goatman experiment? I had assumed you could take off the suit merely by asking the gargoyle/stone head after the first time so long as you had the tentacle mask, but that has not worked, he just gives me the line for whether you have the plug in or not.
Normally you only need to bring a brainwash tentacle mask to him. I have never seen him saying such a line

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to remove all gear after done all quest content in game - non-pure version (Tentacle Suit + Tentacle Panties + Anal Plug while having Womb Parasite pregnancy) - considering you have status:
1622985311821.png
So if you want to return to righteous path (pure? idk why?!) steps are like this:

1. Go visit Giant Snake again and fail "F"-press check when it envelops Demyra. This will remove Womb Parasite and you will see the scene of Tentacle Backfire (Demyra has got Tentacle Suit on her - thats why you will see this scene, and this will bypass another womb parasite insemination). Now Demyra should be free of parasite pregnancy.

2. Next step: go to find Brainwash Tentacle and let it attach to Demyra's brain. Don't fight it - let it happen.

3. Now it's good time to remove Tentacle Panties. While having status effect "Released Lust" - Demyra can equip or unequip it by her own will. Do it now to remove panties.

4. Go back to Gargoyle. Speak with Gargoyle while not being pregnant. Also make sure that no other monster is attached to her body than Brainwash Tentacle. Fight all monsters on a way back to Gargoyle - don't let them attach to her body no more. When speaking to Gargoyle he will ask Demyra to masturbate before him, after it's done he will remove the Anal Plug (that's the only way considering Demyra gave up her key for a torn paper note).
Because you have Brainwash Tentacle on her brain - speak to a Gargoyle again. He will notice that she met the requirement of having it with her, and than will remove the Tentacle Suit from her body.

Congrats - now Demyra should be free of any equipment and also the parasite.

Notes: in version 0.77.1 non-pure - only the Tentacle Panties can be removed by Demyra by her own. Anal Plug when key is given to Gargoyle makes Demyra reliant on him to remove it later on (she cannot remove it by her own). Tentacle Suit (she cannot remove it by her own also) - and it requires Brainwash Tentacle for Gargoyle to remove the suit from her body.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
I really fucking love this game, the art is insane and its actually a bit challenging as well as rewarding.

Theres one thing tho, if iget rid of the tentacle suit and panties, and speak to gargoyle again, he puts it on me agani and gives me some chinese spells and items that i cannot use- after that no matter if i do the steps to remove the tentacle suit again or not, he just ends up doing nothing and i cant get rid of it anymore. is that a bug or do i just not chinese enough?

Reactions: Karmay
4.30 star(s) 71 Votes