fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
tentacle panties and suit both bugged, aint no way having over 4 gallons of cum in your body doesn't make you a complete slut, and from what i've read thats the requirement for either of those events to trigger... Any full savers?
That answers that question, because yea i found the chest already and 'Its empty'
With over 8 gallons worth....

let me know if the save doesn't work.. it's kind of hard to tell which is the right save....

Grabity

Feb 13, 2019
That answers that question, because yea i found the chest already and 'Its empty'
With over 8 gallons worth....

let me know if the save doesn't work.. it's kind of hard to tell which is the right save....
It's a good save that works, puts you at the end of the trial, but for some reason voids the whole gallery, both. Weird...

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I got the suit and explored everything to the end zone, but when i try to get panties it seems like i cannot
Also got the new spell, kinnapped some goats but cant do anything or trigger any scene, the statue doesnt give me any quests except the suit one

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
You need "Released Lust" status to get the panties. The amount of cum has nothing to do with it, at least directly. You don't even have to be "defeated" and dragged down to be impregnated.

Reactions: Mr Technician
D

Deleted member 3763798

speaking of tentacle clothes any idea how to get the tentacle suit to backfire?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
speaking of tentacle clothes any idea how to get the tentacle suit to backfire?
You need to lose while wearing it

Speaking of that suit, whenever I tried to check out its CG in the Gallery, the CG slot would disappear and nothing else would happen. I couldn't do anything and none of the buttons worked. Is it just me? (0.77.0)

Btw what's included in version 0.77.1?

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Ver 0.77.1 Eng Uncensored

(WorkUpload is giving me some issues, just Mega and AnonFile for now, apologies)

This version fixes a few bug issues, no additional content however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING THE GAME DUE TO DLL ISSUES
Refer to this post.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
So the saves from 0.77.0 don't work in 0.77.1 . Any idea how to port them if they are compatible? (copy/pasting "save" folder doesn't work)
Or will have to just play it from scratch in 0.77.1?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
v.70 archive password?
Is there a specific reason you want to use ver 0.70? Because currently the game is far past that.

So the saves from 0.77.0 don't work in 0.77.1 . Any idea how to port them if they are compatible? (copy/pasting "save" folder doesn't work)
Or will have to just play it from scratch in 0.77.1?
More than likely have to start from scratch. However, the dev includes pre saves that get you to specific sections in the game that you can utilize.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
So how the F do we do the Goat capture quest or is it still in the works?

There is also the bug/glitch where if you die while having the tentacle suit on together with the penis insect between your boobs, after you respawn you WON'T be able to lose that penis insect no matter how many times you try.

Last edited:

fnray9

Jun 27, 2017
Ver 0.77.1 Eng Uncensored
Mega

(WorkUpload is giving me some issues, just Mega and AnonFile for now, apologies)

This version fixes a few bug issues, no additional content however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES LAUNCHING THE GAME DUE TO DLL ISSUES
Refer to this post.

I'm not sure what causes this error, but I've gotten it in one other game before, and it was not present in the previous version of The Agnietta.
Basically i Run two Video Cards and one is much older, This version of Agnietta upon launching would give me an OpenGl Error and fail to work. A workaround that i discovered for that is that the better video card has to be set to the leftmost monitor in the arrangement, upon doing that the game launches and even after switching back continues to run. This is only the second game i've encountered this problem with.....

Did you perhaps change the display drivers or something in the new version? I'm just trying to isolate the cause and see if there is a better workaround than changing my monitor layout every time i launch the game.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
So how the F do we do the Goat capture quest or is it still in the works?

There is also the bug/glitch where if you die while having the tentacle suit on together with the penis insect between your boobs, after you respawn you WON'T be able to lose that penis insect no matter how many times you try.
Have to talk to the Stone Head guy to make him take the suit off, talk to him again, and you'll get Chinese text. Continue through that, you get the capture spell and try to cast it on a Goatman. It won't work, so go back to him, talk to him again and run through more untranslated text, then try the spell again. You'll capture a Goatman, and you'll have to talk to the guy one last time to trigger the scene.

I'm not sure what causes this error, but I've gotten it in one other game before, and it was not present in the previous version of The Agnietta.
Basically i Run two Video Cards and one is much older, This version of Agnietta upon launching would give me an OpenGl Error and fail to work. A workaround that i discovered for that is that the better video card has to be set to the leftmost monitor in the arrangement, upon doing that the game launches and even after switching back continues to run. This is only the second game i've encountered this problem with.....

Did you perhaps change the display drivers or something in the new version? I'm just trying to isolate the cause and see if there is a better workaround than changing my monitor layout every time i launch the game.
You'd have to ask the dev in regards to that. If it happens with other games other than this one however, that's a fairly good sign it's probably your video cards/drivers. If you haven't tried updating drivers for both cards, try that. Otherwise, your card may be too old to run games with newer OpenGL versions as your error indicated.

Alternatively, you can force the games that give you issues with launching on your issue card to run off your non-issue card first. .

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreamatrix

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Well, i have played it from scratch as TragicSolitude explained. And also it was a nice occasion to find out if game got more stable. So i will just give feedback below.

Fixed the problem that the side story from the stone guy was triggered incorrectly
- idk about that. Maybe i haven't payed so much attention. The anal plug seems to work ok. Also the other quests to catch goatman or to remove tentacle suit/panties work ok.

Fixed the problem that magic bolt would not explode sometimes
- it works now! also when it hits objects other than creatures - like walls (perpendicular hit). : )

The tentacle panties will no longer make Demyra pregnant
- yup! that works also now. She doesn't get pregnant from panty schlick insersertions. And that was an issue in previous version when you were in quest by gargoyle (stone guy) and would try to get rid of Tentacle Panties. Before i could take Demyra to him - with the Brainwash Tentacle - she got pregnant and he refused to take panties off, because of that pregnancy. Now its fixed (in v0.77.1)!

Fixed the problem that the treasure room sometimes will cause an error black screen
- that also works. Definitly less crashes now. Especially when travelling between locations.

Fixed the problem that the spawn location of monsters in the Sealed Fire Land Altar was wrong
- ah yes - they previously spawned on the red wall - they spawn now near the center.

Fixed the problem that Demyra after being raped by a goat man to return HP to zero, if there is a tentacle suit on her body, the figure will be incorrect sometime
- yep, seems ok also.

AhRyn97

Mar 24, 2020
Anyone can show the location of the tentacle suit?? Or describe where is the location?
I got the tentacle panty but I could not find the tentacle suit.

4.30 star(s) 72 Votes