Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
There's like over a dozen C++ framework versions piled up over the years - and separate ones for x86 and x64 - and different programs make use of different ones so it's utterly meaningless if your Genshit or whatever runs fine. Which is why I linked you to an AiO package that just has the whole shebang.

And not only did you ask for help in a pointlessly inaccurate and confusing way which required some unnecessary deciphering, you don't even show the slightest hint of gratitude when someone bothers doing so and helping you out.
Fucking ingrate.
What he'll are you talking about? Ungrateful? I'm sorry that I'm not in the "know on how to come through everything. That I m not always checking my messages or that for some reason my phone version of this website didn't get your link properly... so, just pump your breaks and stop assuming everything is some Ungrateful ass. If I was at home and on my computer the moment you sent me the link I would have used it and thanked you. Being sour all the time just sours everyone else. So let's just take a step back and I'll check this site on my computer

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
What he'll are you talking about? Ungrateful? I'm sorry that I'm not in the "know on how to come through everything. That I m not always checking my messages or that for some reason my phone version of this website didn't get your link properly... so, just pump your breaks and stop assuming everything is some Ungrateful ass. If I was at home and on my computer the moment you sent me the link I would have used it and thanked you. Being sour all the time just sours everyone else. So let's just take a step back and I'll check this site on my computer
Bold of you to blithely presume other people are sufficiently accomplished psychics to miraculously know of your whateverthefuck particular browsing and replying circumstances.
Or give a shit.

Especially after being 'thanked' for their assistance in THAT kind of tone.

Entitled prat.

Reactions: zen4yalp

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Bold of you to blithely presume other people are sufficiently accomplished psychics to miraculously know of your whateverthefuck particular browsing and replying circumstances.
Or give a shit.

Especially after being 'thanked' for their assistance in THAT kind of tone.

Entitled prat.
you're doing it again. "ass"uming. you don't have to respond. I'm merely explaining that I didn't see the download link. and every time I almost go to thank you, you continue to berate me. is it an annoyance that I just wanted to engage in dialogue and want to correct a misunderstanding? Am I just asking too much for a simple "ok, I see you didn't know the 'now that I recognize' was a link to help you. Here it is again so that you notice this time"

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
you're doing it again. "ass"uming. you don't have to respond. I'm merely explaining that I didn't see the download link. and every time I almost go to thank you, you continue to berate me. is it an annoyance that I just wanted to engage in dialogue and want to correct a misunderstanding? Am I just asking too much for a simple "ok, I see you didn't know the 'now that I recognize' was a link to help you. Here it is again so that you notice this time"
The responsibility for your failure to see the link and your rude and ungrateful responses lie solely on you and nobody else and you *assuredly* are in no position whatsoever to ask for anything anymore.

Typical entitled tech-illiterate behaviour. First you barely manage to describe the problem recognizably and then when someone actually takes the trouble to decipher it and help you you not only manage to fuck up even seeing that help but *also* talk shit like you had been grievously offended and it was somehow their fault.

Sod right off with that bullshit.

Reactions: Avron64

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
No good deed goes unpunished.

If you're not OK with that, don't help people in the first place. :ROFLMAO:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The responsibility for your failure to see the link and your rude and ungrateful responses lie solely on you and nobody else and you *assuredly* are in no position whatsoever to ask for anything anymore.

Typical entitled tech-illiterate behaviour. First you barely manage to describe the problem recognizably and then when someone actually takes the trouble to decipher it and help you you not only manage to fuck up even seeing that help but *also* talk shit like you had been grievously offended and it was somehow their fault.

Sod right off with that bullshit.
entitled know it all that thinks he's always needs the last words and uses those last words to be even more of an ass. we've both made it abundantly clear that I'm nowhere near the level of "knowledge" to speak to someone as enlightened as you. in the beginning all i did was respond and try to explain in very "clear" that I didn't know my left from my right when it came to c++. For all I knew the "now that I recognize" was just some offhand quip that some people use when they finish their message. like some people have pictures of their favorite game characters. Your starting dialogue when you responded just seemed like another person making fun of someone for their lack of knowledge. And just for your information, I was grievously offended because I thought instead of helping me, you were making fun of me which you have been doing for most of our back and forth

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Is the uncensored version still being worked on? Sorry if this has already being asked

Suhai

Jun 30, 2022
[QUOTE = "Whotfisthis, bài đăng: 8446515, thành viên: 3756541"]
Đó là một phần của nhiệm vụ phụ. Hãy tiếp tục chơi và cuối cùng bạn sẽ có thể mở khóa nó
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
I defeated the boss with the face shape, his ability is to create all kinds of monsters to attack. Then I don't know what to do next.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
[QUOTE = "Whotfisthis, bài đăng: 8446515, thành viên: 3756541"]
Đó là một phần của nhiệm vụ phụ. Hãy tiếp tục chơi và cuối cùng bạn sẽ có thể mở khóa nó
[/ TRÍCH DẪN]
I defeated the boss with the face shape, his ability is to create all kinds of monsters to attack. Then I don't know what to do next.
Oh wait I forgot that you obtain the tentacle suit from a side quest that is only available if you haven't beaten the stone guy yet
Uhh try following the instructions of that purple crystal thing that the stone guy drops when you kill him
Có cần t nói tiếng Việt k

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
entitled know it all that thinks he's always needs the last words and uses those last words to be even more of an ass. we've both made it abundantly clear that I'm nowhere near the level of "knowledge" to speak to someone as enlightened as you. in the beginning all i did was respond and try to explain in very "clear" that I didn't know my left from my right when it came to c++. For all I knew the "now that I recognize" was just some offhand quip that some people use when they finish their message. like some people have pictures of their favorite game characters. Your starting dialogue when you responded just seemed like another person making fun of someone for their lack of knowledge. And just for your information, I was grievously offended because I thought instead of helping me, you were making fun of me which you have been doing for most of our back and forth
Again.

You reading this forum on some garbo mobile browser that doesn't even show links or whatever is entirely your personal problem and responsibility and no one else's. As is whatever stupidity you then commit because of that.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Again.

You reading this forum on some garbo mobile browser that doesn't even show links or whatever is entirely your personal problem and responsibility and no one else's. As is whatever stupidity you then commit because of that.
I don't think either of you are going to come to an agreement. Probably best if you ignore each other or something.

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Again.

He was undeniably trying to change his previous narratives but nevertheless, your replies were a tad aggressive which provoked this argument in the first place don'tcha think

Aug 24, 2017
So before i invest the time in replaying from the beginning on v.95, what's after .90 worth downloading? or even .82? Any thing? All i've been reading in this is that since .90 there hasn't been a reason to play.
Can some one break down if this latest update is worth playing and is it "uncensored" or what ever?

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
downloaded th4e game and can't play becuse several .dll files are missing. What a good game!

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Again.

again. You have to get the last word in. Take some responsibility for once and accept that this all started because you were being a jerk from the start. If your initial response wasn't making fun of me, I would have immediately known that was a link.

Oct 12, 2018
again. You have to get the last word in. Take some responsibility for once and accept that this all started because you were being a jerk from the start. If your initial response wasn't making fun of me, I would have immediately known that was a link.
But youre getting the last word in even though, asshole as he is, he is right.

how about you just put him on ignore and move on? like, you realize this is gonna just boil down to 2 people who cant not have the last word ye?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
But youre getting the last word in even though, asshole as he is, he is right.

how about you just put him on ignore and move on? like, you realize this is gonna just boil down to 2 people who cant not have the last word ye?
You have a point. I was technically just having engaging in conversation. Hoping he would calm down n just talk instead of berate, but I guess you're right venom begets venom.

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes