Draghough

May 26, 2017
You can download the here, as linked in the OP. It's not 100% up to date (version 9.0), but even though it's called a "patch", it contains the full game up to that point.

The terminology used in this thread is weird lol.
That's the build released on Oct 30, 2021 (.86.0) and that's all there is to it , for the real "9.0" (.90.0) Mod as linked in OP
Mixdrop link still works and the save and uncensor patch attachments in that post is all you need

terminology is the least weird sht that goes in this thread (DMT#7765 :KEK:)

• Haha
Reactions: KingsRaiden

xellos616

May 5, 2020
My internet speed is 100 megabits per second, or 12.5 megabytes per second. Or 750 megabytes per minute.
The question is how did it happen that with Mega (downloading again) I downloaded the game in 53 seconds instead of 2.41 minutes or 161 seconds?

It is impossible.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Mega this is that patch that unlocks the rest of the game
Oh shiz this one looking legit thanks for posting m8

ALRIGHT Y'ALL PUT 019.JS IN [Your game folder] -> Resources -> plugins AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO UNLOCK ALL AREAS AND THE GALLERY
Or you could just drop the whole folder in the rar into your game folder I forgot how Windows sort this kinda stuff but yea hope the text looks big enough for people to notice it
Btw Fat Bitch the blue button is the first one that you need to press. If I remember correctly then you go left from the starting area then go downwards and go right

Last edited:
Reactions: IamVyk

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Oh shiz this one looking legit thanks for posting m8

ALRIGHT Y'ALL PUT 019.JS IN [Your game folder] -> Resources -> plugins AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO UNLOCK ALL AREAS AND THE GALLERY
Or you could just drop the whole folder in the rar into your game folder I forgot how Windows sort this kinda stuff but yea hope the text looks big enough for people to notice it
Btw Fat Bitch the blue button is the first one that you need to press. If I remember correctly then you go left from the starting area then go downwards and go right
Is this the new uncensor patch?

DVDB1990

Mar 7, 2020
Mega this is that patch that unlocks the rest of the game
This did unlock the option to be dragged to the nest, but I'm getting stuck on a black screen immediately after (tried with the slugs several times). Either it's still bugged, or the patch doesn't fully unlock it?

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
It seems even with that file there is now a little bit of censorship the crotch area is censored with mosaics but everything else seems fine (only played for a little bit thought)

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
The game bugs down 10minutes in while in the underground lake. If I get cought by the tentacles i should be taken down to another level right? But after the scene I just get a black screen with a small mc where i can move freely but nothing happends. Can't open the menù though. Here is a screenshot. Any idea what i need to do?
I have v.0.95.0 with the patch that was posted before installed

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Apparently the patch isn't as effective as it should be, weird, god I wish whatever PCs I have access to didn't break down
When you guys downloaded 0.95 did you see any missing numbers in the Resources -> plugins folder other than 19? I'm worried we might need to dig around for a 020.js

DVDB1990

Mar 7, 2020
Apparently the patch isn't as effective as it should be, weird, god I wish whatever PCs I have access to didn't break down
When you guys downloaded 0.95 did you see any missing numbers in the Resources -> plugins folder other than 19? I'm worried we might need to dig around for a 020.js
This is what I've got in there (patch included):
1656779780667.png

Reactions: Whotfisthis
4.30 star(s) 73 Votes