• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ceivoile

Jun 7, 2022
Here you have it, but again i'm having issues after installing it, game breaking bugs.
Hemm i tried and true,most time i just got bug and sht instead can play properly,is there no link for the previous uncensor game vers instead?

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Hemm i tried and true,most time i just got bug and sht instead can play properly,is there no link for the previous uncensor game vers instead?
I still have 0.94.0 uncensored and with an all cg save, I can share it here if you want to try the game, but for people who want to try 0.95.0 and the new content i guess we have to wait for it to be fixed a little bit.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I still have 0.94.0 uncensored and with an all cg save, I can share it here if you want to try the game, but for people who want to try 0.95.0 and the new content i guess we have to wait for it to be fixed a little bit.
if you could, that would be awesome

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
THE AGNIETTA - HEALER AND THE CURSED DUNGEON - v.0.94.0

First of all I don't own this file, i haven't created it, I mearelly downloaded it on the first post when it was still available. I'm reposting it since a lot of people, me included, are having problems with v.0.95. and this way we can still play v.0.94.0 while we wait for a patch to come.

The Angietta v.0.94.0 (Uncensored version + Full gallery unlocker) There's currently a link in OP. If that breaks down feel free to text me for a new link.

I'll also add below the patch posted on message #2.655 by user Galnij the 2nd of this month. Again I don't own this file, I don't know who created it, I'm just reposting it since the link went down.
This is a Full version unlocker for v.0.95.0, it takes you out of the trial version allowing you to play the full game and access the gallery.
This patch though causes game breaking bugs, that's the whole reason I'm reposting v.0.94.0 on the first place.
This patch does not uncersore the game or includes a Full gallery, it just allows you to play pass the Trial Version.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
how do you open the gate? it says the gate wont open right now?
You have to progress through the story by exploring the Abyssal Cage first, starting from going to the right of that gate
Like y'know the rule of thumb is to explore whichever path you can

_Spicy

Sep 30, 2021

First of all I don't own this file, i haven't created it, I mearelly downloaded it on the first post when it was still available. I'm reposting it since a lot of people, me included, are having problems with v.0.95. and this way we can still play v.0.94.0 while we wait for a patch to come.

The Angietta v.0.94.0 (Uncensored version + Full gallery unlocker)

I'll also add below the patch posted on message #2.655 by user Galnij the 2nd of this month. Again I don't own this file, I don't know who created it, I'm just reposting it since the link went down.
This is a Full version unlocker for v.0.95.0, it takes you out of the trial version allowing you to play the full game and access the gallery.
This patch though causes game breaking bugs, that's the whole reason I'm reposting v.0.94.0 on the first place.
This patch does not uncersore the game or includes a Full gallery, it just allows you to play pass the Trial Version.

I'm probably stupid or something, how do you unlock the gallery for the 0.94 patch?

LordMomonga

Oct 16, 2021

The Angietta v.0.94.0 (Uncensored version + Full gallery unlocker)

The link for the 0.94 uncensored version & full gallery doesn't work.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
The link for the 0.94 uncensored version & full gallery doesn't work.

(Uncensored version + Full gallery unlocker)

Fixed

Reactions: LordMomonga
4.30 star(s) 72 Votes