Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Can anyone check if there's libcocos2d.dll on this games folder?
Somehow my computer doesn't want to open the game if there is this files.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
can't really @ you from here so I'm quoting you, don't mind me. I have the fan patched version 0.86 I tried to download the 0.94 version from the link you posted but unfortunately its been taken down by the time I'm posting this. I won't request you to post another link cause I understand its been a headache for you so far (from what I'm reading in the past few pages). I just want to know if there's any new scenes between the version I have and the one you posted in case I'm missing out on anything good. Also, have a good day for anyone reading this while scrolling by ;)
No worries, I'm planning on uploading it again tomorrow and i can send you the link privately so we can "maybe" avoid censorship early on.
In v.0.94.0 there are 20 CGs. V.095.0 might have 21 but i'm not sure since deleted it while i wait for un update.

bro, link is dead
Yeah just noticed that all the links in OP are down, I will upload again the game tomorrow and send you the link privately.

Can anyone check if there's libcocos2d.dll on this games folder?
Somehow my computer doesn't want to open the game if there is this files.
I have that file too and it doesn't cause me any issues

This 0.95 version just keeps crashing left and right. No mods installed!
Yup, most of us are still playing v.0.94.0 but if you go a little up, to post #2722 there is a link to the patch of the chinese version of v.0.95.0 that supposelly works better then the english one

Hyurin

Oct 19, 2018
somehow when i played my game (first the v.95 and the v.94) i always get the same problem which is blackscreen and the game closed on its own.....
this always happened whenever i got in to a h scene or sometimes move between stage
is this a normal bug or its just me ?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
somehow when i played my game (first the v.95 and the v.94) i always get the same problem which is blackscreen and the game closed on its own.....
this always happened whenever i got in to a h scene or sometimes move between stage
is this a normal bug or its just me ?
If you could just look at the tens of posts right above yours you would easily know that this is a normal bug and there is a barely-acceptable fix for it

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Can you also send me the mega link for the 0.94.0 when you upload it. I have been trying patch 0.95.0 version with replacing the 019.JS, but every time she got defeated, she will only transfer to a black screen. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No worries ;)

MOON117

Mar 16, 2021
So I downloaded .95 but I can only make it to the end of the fire seal dungeon area, then the ghost lady just links me to the patreon, what do?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
So I downloaded .95 but I can only make it to the end of the fire seal dungeon area, then the ghost lady just links me to the patreon, what do?
Download this file then put it in your game folder -> Resources -> plugins

Bruv really shoulda included this patch the moment it was shared in the OP

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
Someone's really on the ball with sniping the damn links,, Is there no other places to put files that makes it harder for them to do take em down?

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
please also share the link to 0.94
I'll send it to you

The link has already been taken down :HideThePain:
Luckily i have downloaded this as well. I can upload it back tomorrow and start sending this to people as well o_O

Someone's really on the ball with sniping the damn links,, Is there no other places to put files that makes it harder for them to do take em down?
As far as i know nope, but i would love to have one.

4.30 star(s) 71 Votes