Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I know there are still patches and stuff to pass around but like
1. It's pretty clear that someone associates with the devs are sniping links and we are back to passing downloads undercover again
2. Haven't y'all tried looking for a download link on one of the hundreds of sites leeching from F95?

Jun 17, 2019
Hello, hello!

For those interested, I have decrypted the game files (assets and data) and compressed the compressible (for version 0.95), just extract the archive and overwrite the files.

This should improve performance slightly. I also added the English translations (MTL) of the last part of the game. There is also the patch for the gallery (not the one for the CG in game though)

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I know there are still patches and stuff to pass around but like
1. It's pretty clear that someone associates with the devs are sniping links and we are back to passing downloads undercover again
2. Haven't y'all tried looking for a download link on one of the hundreds of sites leeching from F95?
One of the links posted above for 0.95 that was sniped was a massive one with thousand of downloads but it was also taken down

Hello, hello!

For those interested, I have decrypted the game files (assets and data) and compressed the compressible (for version 0.95), just extract the archive and overwrite the files.

This should improve performance slightly. I also added the English translations (MTL) of the last part of the game. There is also the patch for the gallery (not the one for the CG in game though)
I'm downloading this immediatly in case they snipe it down aswell :LOL:

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Downloaded the patch to where you said, but it still caps me at the end of the trial version
Weird, that one file should've unlocked everything. Have you tried walking out of the room where the trial version ends and going back or starting a new save file yet?
Hello, hello!

Dumb question
Can the assets in this rar be open using any image/audio viewer?

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
Game is utterly broken. Teleporting or being abducted by tentacles through a portal is not working at all and results in a dark screen.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Game is utterly broken. Teleporting or being abducted by tentacles through a portal is not working at all and results in a dark screen.
If you have v.095.0 that's a known issue. Try playing v.0.94.0 instead

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Checked back in on this and saw the decrypted asset patch. Still getting this problem with Wine and amdgpu. Is it hopeless then?
square.png

4.30 star(s) 71 Votes